Thinking of superdrol

EireRugby

Awards
Hey Group,
Im a 21 year old guy weighing 168 lbs 6ft 2" and
have a big frame but am also very lean. I am currently thinking of
starting a 3 week cycle of Superdrol with liver protection for 3 weeks.
I am wondering if any members of the group have tried SuperDrol and
what are their views on the product?i will be generating the main focus
of my cycle on upper body {chest back arms bis/tris, shoulders etc.}
work out with some leg work to balance. if any one has experience/views
with superdrol or a very good uper body weight routine i would greatly
welcome any info.
Cheers
Eire Rugby

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:wtf::gotsearch :wtf:

Imo at 6-2 and 168 you NEED FOOD. Read for awhile before you post and do something with that font.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First off, welcome to AM.. :)

Second, this can be better answered in the appropriate forum.. ;)

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Third - this thread will be closed soon because you said, "I am wondering if any members of the group have tried SuperDrol and
what are their views on the product
"
Seriously, numbers don't even go so high as to count the number of Superdrol threads here.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to A.M

and

Don't let the dogs scare you.

If you want to learn about Superdrol...click on the search button and type "Superdrol log" or just "Superdrol". There is a wealth of info located on those Superdrol logs.

I'm guessing you have been working out for years and you have a fast metabolism and that would explain your weight at 6ft 2"?? {I HOPE} If this is not the case, do not take the Superdrol as a quick fix to add weight but try to increase your food intake by doubling the amount of food you are consuming now. You might want to concentrate in consuming foods high in carbohydrates, such as bread, oatmeal, cereal, rice, beans, pasta, potatoes, and vegetables and don’t forget about the chicken breast and fish for the protein. I also would recommend you consume a couple of meal replacement shakes. The foods I mention is what help put the weight on the NFL players and myself. :)

Your workout routine should consist of mass building routines. Such as, Incline press, bench press, barbell shoulder press, squat, barbell rows, pullups, dips and deadlifts.

I hope this info is helpful. :)

Hey Group,
Im a 21 year old guy weighing 168 lbs 6ft 2" and
have a big frame but am also very lean. I am currently thinking of
starting a 3 week cycle of Superdrol with liver protection for 3 weeks.
I am wondering if any members of the group have tried SuperDrol and
what are their views on the product?i will be generating the main focus
of my cycle on upper body {chest back arms bis/tris, shoulders etc.}
work out with some leg work to balance. if any one has experience/views
with superdrol or a very good uper body weight routine i would greatly
welcome any info.
Cheers
Eire Rugby

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
bro, get a good diet and just train. i will tell you that if you have been working out for a while (years) then i would not be opposed to you using sd. but if your totally new to working out then i would eat right and train naturally.

EireRugby

Awards
Hey QUICKRYDE

Hey QUICKRYDE,
Cheers for the positive reply, i have been working out for 2 years now
but the gains that i have made have been limited. i have a pretty high matabolism and am eating
very well and have used protien and creatine in the past to kelp gain weight. in your view do you feel
that the use of SD is worth the cost/side effects. If would like to hear your views on taking it in a cycle
and how to best maximise its effects.
When i posted my original message i did not expect such a reaction from other
members after all it was only a request for information that was posted. i would have thought that
they would have also researched any product that they were thinking of trying?

any information is greatly welcomed,,
Cheers
Eire Rugby:frustrate

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
The reason you got that response from the others is because there is a lot of info, Q&A, logs, etc. on Superdrol on this forum. All you have to do is use the search function and type in Superdrol and you'll have reading material for hours.

As for the question in general, I think that it is a bad sign that you say you will concentrate on upper body and do some leg work to balance it out. What I mean is, are you saying that your lower and upper body are presently out of proportion now (lower being more developed)? If not, then why would you concentrate on upper body? Typically people do this because these are the 'show off' muscles; a big chest, bis, etc. Better to keep it all balanced and train your whole body with the same level of interest.

Sounds to me like you ought to try other avenues, especially at your age and present condition, etc. before using a product like Superdrol.

EireRugby

Awards
Hey Shootmeagain,
I hear what you are saying to me about a blance to the work out. As a rugby player i will be trying to maintain a balance between upper and lower but but i would agree with you there is a weakness to lean to the more visible muscles of the pecs tris and bis. Upper and lower have to complement each other.

cheers for your post
still trying to find my way around the site
Eire rugby

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When i posted my original message i did not expect such a reaction from other members after all it was only a request for information that was posted. i would have thought that they would have also researched any product that they were thinking of trying?
re·searched, re·search·ing, re·search·es:
To engage in or perform research.

research:
To search again; to examine anew.

Please recognize that asking for answers or opinions in regards to your questions is not research. Research of your own will allow you to make educated, knowledgeable decisions and choices for yourself. We encourage you to do so.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
if you are 6'2" @ 168 you need to eat everything is sight!!! Drink lots of WHOLE milk, pasta, whole eggs, etc.

You do not have the expereince to try SD. You will do more harm than good if you do SD now.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
bro, get a good diet and just train. i will tell you that if you have been working out for a while (years) then i would not be opposed to you using sd. but if your totally new to working out then i would eat right and train naturally.
what he said ^^

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
listen to what they r telling u, it is not a race, its how u finish....