Prostanozol/Orastan-e cycle alone?

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Anyone run a cycle of one of these alone (not stacked with anything)?
Wondering what the results were and how you felt while on the cycle, i.e lethargic, entergetic, libido good/bad?
Seems most are stacking them with other things.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello workin2005

Anyone run a cycle of one of these alone (not stacked with anything)?
Wondering what the results were and how you felt while on the cycle, i.e lethargic, entergetic, libido good/bad?
Seems most are stacking them with other things.
These are not good stand alone products they are harder's and must be stacked with something to get good results.lethargic-yes,entergetic-no,libilo-good,size and strength-no,hardiness-yes,joint pain-possible.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Wheels, Did you run a stand alone cycle or are you going by the write up info and other people's experices.
I've searched and cant find anyone who has posted a stand alone cycle (at a decent dose).
The write up on the Gaspari web site say it will have an entergetic effect, not one of feeling lethargic. May just be bs.
I would love to find someone who's run one of these products for at least 6 weeks at 100-150 mgs per day.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello workin2005

Thanks Wheels, Did you run a stand alone cycle or are you going by the write up info and other people's experices.
I've searched and cant find anyone who has posted a stand alone cycle (at a decent dose).
The write up on the Gaspari web site say it will have an entergetic effect, not one of feeling lethargic. May just be bs.
I would love to find someone who's run one of these products for at least 6 weeks at 100-150 mgs per day.
I did run prostanozol as a stand alone cycle and the things I wrote about were the effect's.Prostanozol made me lethargic as well as others I have talk to,as well as joint pain.I ran prostanozol at 75mgs/day, but thanatopsis was talking about running this product at the doseage you are talking about,maybe he can more insight about side's at that doseage?

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello workin2005

Thanks for the info bro!
.At 75mgs I got ok results,but was wondering if the doseage was to low so I would be very interested in your cycle if you decide to run it?,and I ran a 4wk cycle keep me posted.

fireball

Awards
i've been searching around for oristan-e info and i'm drawing a blank. the guy at the nutrition place said it's decent stuff and it's not hard on the liver. since this is my first time with this i'm looking for some addional info on it.
should i take it with something else to optimize results and what can i expect as gains? upto now i've been doing all natural barring protein shakes. i got reffe'd to here, tried the search on this site ,nothing.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
.At 75mgs I got ok results,but was wondering if the doseage was to low so I would be very interested in your cycle if you decide to run it?,and I ran a 4wk cycle keep me posted.
"ok results"...? How bout a little better clarification Hoss.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello fireball

i've been searching around for oristan-e info and i'm drawing a blank. the guy at the nutrition place said it's decent stuff and it's not hard on the liver. since this is my first time with this i'm looking for some addional info on it.
should i take it with something else to optimize results and what can i expect as gains? upto now i've been doing all natural barring protein shakes. i got reffe'd to here, tried the search on this site ,nothing.
To optimize your results I would stack with superdrol.Oristan-e is a harder want do much for size or strength thats what the sd is for.Prostanozol is the same as oristan-e there threats on this forum about this topic.Gains- about 6-10 lb of lean body mass and lots of strength in about 3wks ,but there some issues of lethargy.

Last edited:
workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I started SD about 14 days ago now, went the first 5 days at 20mgs, then upped it to 30mgs.....Felt like crap since the second day I started. 9 days into it I got Very sick (fever 102.6, chills, sweats, dihreea...etc) this lasted 2 days. I Lowered my dose to 20mgs per day and added 125 mgs (5pills) of prostanozol yesterday. Today I will lower my dose of SD to 10 mgs. I feel tired and kind of "out of it"....getting old :hammer:
I may abbandon the SD all together, and run Prostanozol alone.
Anyone have success stacking some other compound with Prostanozol to combate the lethargic feeling that has been reported by other Prostanozol/Orastan-e users?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am on emaxLMG + Prostanozol. Lethargy is compensated very well by a tiny dose of acetyl-l-carnitine in the morning, about 300mg. I feel that even less would still be effective. Now that is not all I take, but it's the alcar that makes the difference.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello workin2005

I started SD about 14 days ago now, went the first 5 days at 20mgs, then upped it to 30mgs.....Felt like crap since the second day I started. 9 days into it I got Very sick (fever 102.6, chills, sweats, dihreea...etc) this lasted 2 days. I Lowered my dose to 20mgs per day and added 125 mgs (5pills) of prostanozol yesterday. Today I will lower my dose of SD to 10 mgs. I feel tired and kind of "out of it"....getting old :hammer:
I may abbandon the SD all together, and run Prostanozol alone.
Anyone have success stacking some other compound with Prostanozol to combate the lethargic feeling that has been reported by other Prostanozol/Orastan-e users?
.When stacking compounds it's best to start with a base doseage to see how much it takes to get results then increase if needed.Try starting at 10mgs sd,75mgs prostanozol and build from there,upping your calories will help with the lethargic feelings.PS if you are sick don't you think it would be best stop the cycle until your body is in a condition to deal with the these product's.I have read threats about people having flu symptoms from sd has this happen before?.

fireball

Awards
"Oristan-e is a harder want do much for size or strength thats what the sd is for."

what's a harder? terms new to me and if this doesn't do much for stregnth and muscle gain then what is it's real function? looking up protraozol as you read this

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello fireball

"Oristan-e is a harder want do much for size or strength thats what the sd is for."

what's a harder? terms new to me and if this doesn't do much for stregnth and muscle gain then what is it's real function? looking up protraozol as you read this
.Harder-produces a hard,dry physique with fullness and retention of muscle.

fireball

Awards
i've read that i'd get really good gains running it w/ ergo max. there were loads of hits on this one , so to cut to the chase what exactly is ergo? i was planning on it w/ oristan but i think i'll heed wheels advice and wait to see exactly how i'm gonna react. and what would be the best pct. some used novex (from gaspari). i was planning plain milkweed.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Workin, how many cycles have u done before and what did u take???

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Ive run so many cycle's over the past 4 years, it would take me forever to break them down for you. I started with VPX Paradeca when it First came out and had great results! From there, 1-ad, mag-10, 1,4 andro, 4ad...Then the Methyls were born....Ive done M1t, M1,4 add, M5aa (my favorite all time prohormone!), 4 ohn, and in the post-ban era....So far not much, alittle SD as Ive mentioned on this thread, and now some prostanozol.
Wheels...I did stop everything the 2 days I was really sick. I introduced prostanozol and SD slowly back into my system, and am now taking 5 caps of Prostanozol (125mgs) Per day with only 10 mgs of SD.
I think I really have trouble with some Methylated compounds. Even my favorite one, m5aa, If I increase the dose to fast or stay on too long, I feel like Im coming down with something. I think it does a number on your immune system which is why I reccomend upping your Vita C and Multi Vita while on cycle. I even include eacineasia (spelling terrrible) while on cycle. This is besides the obvious fish oil and health fats to keep your good cholestorol (HDL) from plumitting :jaw:
Thanks for the concern the Wheels!!!! We all gotta keep eachother in line, God knows its tempting to do something stupid when you start seeing results and dont want them to stop!!!! :icon_lol:

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello fireball

i've read that i'd get really good gains running it w/ ergo max. there were loads of hits on this one , so to cut to the chase what exactly is ergo? i was planning on it w/ oristan but i think i'll heed wheels advice and wait to see exactly how i'm gonna react. and what would be the best pct. some used novex (from gaspari). i was planning plain milkweed.
.I think you should do as much research on the topic's of superdrol,ergo max.,pheraplex,pct-ultra hotter by alri,rebound by designer supplements,novex,lean xtreme by designer supplements and different types of liver support and look at the pro's and con's of these product's and decide what best meets your goal then me and other's on this forum will help you design a cycle.Remember research is did in stages by knowledgeable people who understand the results before they even run the test.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
I think you should start doing smart cycles....you are killing your liver with all the orals methylated or not..its still highly hepatoxic....

You should do:

1-6 test prop 100mg eod
1-6 prostanozol 75mg ed

quit with all the orals dude....use injectable test along with an oral and you will have much better results

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Getting a reliable source for injectables has been hard for me. I need to be very careful using illegal substances, as I have a job that would fire me in an instante if I was suspected. I don't mind the mail order anti-e's or clen....but have yet to find a reliable mail order source for heavier things. Not to mention the expense!
Belive me, I would much perfer to inject rather than pop pills....I wish the Designer guys or even VPX would start selling products again made in "painless solution" but for "oral consumption only". :lol:

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello workin2005

Getting a reliable source for injectables is has been hard for me. I need to be very careful using illegal substances, as I have a job that would fire me in an instante if I was suspected. I don't mind the mail order anti-e's or clen....but have yet to find a reliable mail order source for heavier things. Not to mention the expense!
Belive me, I would much perfer to inject rather than pop pills....I wish the Desigener guys or even VPX would start selling products again made in "painless solution" but for "oral consumption only". :lol:
.Well said,I had problems trying to find a reliable source that's not another scam site.This seems to be the only reliable gear source available to me at this time.I wish the government would focus on more important issues like war or natural disaster's and leave private people to do private things.This used to america before 911 ?