My Superdrol Plan

The Doberman

Awards
Today is actually my second day on 20mg SD. I felt a little lethargic early today, but got more energy later and had a great work out.

Right now I am planning on continuing most of what I have done that gives me good results with some minor mods.

Supps: Creatine, Whey, ZMA, 5grams VitC, Multivitamins, and Flax oil.

Workouts as usual will consist of HIT 1 set to failure training, focusing on mostly multi joint exercises like bench and deadlift. Although I am hoping I will be able to up the frequency of the workouts with SD in the picture.

I plan on getting 4000 cals a day, versus my usual 3000 when bulking.

Right now I am 183 at 15% BF...here we go!:thumbsup:

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey there you are Doberman. I was a little flummoxed that you pointed out that I was crying earlier. I'm glad I caught up to you so we can make out..uh.. I mean, up.

155lbs of LBM and 3000 cals bulking huh? :box:Good thing you're upping the cals. I say stuff yourself until you have a distended belly, big guy.

I'm not a fan of your HIT regimen either. You sound straight out of T.nation.

I hope you grow, so you can follow up your bark with some actual BITE.:lol:

ruff ruff ruff! :nono:

The Doberman

Awards
I hope you grow, so you can follow up your bark with some
Thanks! Actually I am growing quite well. HIT is working great, the SD will only increase it I'm sure.:thumbsup:

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I would save your creatine for your PCT when you are gonig to need the extra boost. JMO

Are going to 6 weeks at 20mg?

If you get lethargic you might want to try 1 cap of lean green in the am and then a preworkout mix of alcar+caffine+syephrine.

The Doberman

Awards
Yes I started with 20mg. Not sure if I will go 6 weeks...I was planning to go 3 weeks and see how it goes, I might go longer.

Today is day 4 and I am now at 187 (+4 pounds) which is the most I have ever weighed.

Also am starting to get bad breakouts. I guess this means it is working.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
you won't like 6 weeeks of SD straight. Benefits drop off after 3, 4 max.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
my gains continued into my 6th week. I was my strongest and heaviest at the end of the 6 weeks. I wanted to push it to eight, but decided to just start my regularly planned pct. IMO, I think three weeks is to short of a cycle. I do not know of anyone doing 3 weeks of a aas cycle.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my gains continued into my 6th week. I was my strongest and heaviest at the end of the 6 weeks. I wanted to push it to eight, but decided to just start my regularly planned pct. IMO, I think three weeks is to short of a cycle. I do not know of anyone doing 3 weeks of a aas cycle.
I put on 12 lbs in three weeks. Are you saying I can put on 24 in six than. Unlikely. Sd is very liver toxic and as we all know destroys cholesterol. Three - four weeks gives you optimal gains with lesser sides. Most AAS are NOT anywhere near as liver toxic as sd that is why you take them longer. And many take longer than that to kick in. And so you know most people don't do orals like dbol and anadrol for more than four weeks either. Max dosing for either is six weeks to be safe just like sd people only take them 4 wks.

Its good you kept making gains. Hope you had liver and cholesterol supps in there. If you want to push the envelope a little thats fine but don't give others advice to do the same. Give them safe advice and if they decide to make foolish choices so be it but you don't want to be the one they blame.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I put on 12 lbs in three weeks. Are you saying I can put on 24 in six than. Unlikely. Sd is very liver toxic and as we all know destroys cholesterol. Three - four weeks gives you optimal gains with lesser sides. Most AAS are NOT anywhere near as liver toxic as sd that is why you take them longer. And many take longer than that to kick in. And so you know most people don't do orals like dbol and anadrol for more than four weeks either. Max dosing for either is six weeks to be safe just like sd people only take them 4 wks.

Its good you kept making gains. Hope you had liver and cholesterol supps in there. If you want to push the envelope a little thats fine but don't give others advice to do the same. Give them safe advice and if they decide to make foolish choices so be it but you don't want to be the one they blame.
I would love for you to show in my post were I extrapolated a 6 week cycle would double the gains of a 3 week.

I believe that a 6 week cycle would lead to more gains, but I never said it would double results. I do not believe there is a set standard, but a range in the length of use. I have seen 3-8 weeks being the extremes, so 6 seems to fit nicely in the middle.

From the logs I have read and my own experience I have not found SD to be "very liver toxic." Does seem to have a negative effect on cholesteral. The the cholesteral effect seems to be only transitory. Popular choice to combat that is the red rice yeast.

Safe advice? I think 6 weeks is very reasonable. I am not one of those advocating stacking two methyls or using m1t. :D

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would love for you to show in my post were I extrapolated a 6 week cycle would double the gains of a 3 week.

I believe that a 6 week cycle would lead to more gains, but I never said it would double results. I do not believe there is a set standard, but a range in the length of use. I have seen 3-8 weeks being the extremes, so 6 seems to fit nicely in the middle.

From the logs I have read and my own experience I have not found SD to be "very liver toxic." Does seem to have a negative effect on cholesteral. The the cholesteral effect seems to be only transitory. Popular choice to combat that is the red rice yeast.

Safe advice? I think 6 weeks is very reasonable. I am not one of those advocating stacking two methyls or using m1t. :D
You are correct you never said it would double gains nor did you say its ok to stack orals. My reasoning being most users see dramatic gains on sd inthe first two-three weeks. What I am saying basically is that unless you are seeing the same gains in the last three weeks as you did in the first its not worth keeping your lipids messed up by staying on. Yes RED YEAST RICE will help restore cholesterol to normal ranges once off, but it seems while on there is not much people can do to save cholesterol. So my point why stay on and keep cholesterol damaged an extra three weeks making the problem even worse potentially for a few extra pounds if that. Most users weight gains cease after around the two week period so why stay on an extra four? BTW sd is liver toxic! If you haven't seen that anywhere you might want to look harder.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
You are correct you never said it would double gains nor did you say its ok to stack orals. My reasoning being most users see dramatic gains on sd inthe first two-three weeks. What I am saying basically is that unless you are seeing the same gains in the last three weeks as you did in the first its not worth keeping your lipids messed up by staying on. Yes RED YEAST RICE will help restore cholesterol to normal ranges once off, but it seems while on there is not much people can do to save cholesterol. So my point why stay on and keep cholesterol damaged an extra three weeks making the problem even worse potentially for a few extra pounds if that. Most users weight gains cease after around the two week period so why stay on an extra four? BTW sd is liver toxic! If you haven't seen that anywhere you might want to look harder.
Liver toxic to a degree, but I have yet to find many logs with liver functions way out of line. In fact, the last log I saw was an ergo/sd run and his liver enzymes were not bad at all. The cholersteral would be a problem long term, but for 6 weeks it will not harm much, unless you have a preexisting condition and if you do it would be dumb to take SD.

I am just saying that it is my belief an extra 2 to 3 weeks is really not going to have any lasting damage on a normal healthy adult. All the cholesteral reports I have read have returned to normal in a few weeks with or without added supplements like rry.

I started noticing results on SD late in my second week of the six weeker and the gains kept going into my pct.

For the most part this whole issue is persoanl preference, because there really in no definative cycle length of SD, just a range. Most people respond differently to these things as well.

DobermanXXL

Awards
I wouldn't go 6 weeks.. is this your first time using SD?

Nice name

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Liver toxic to a degree, but I have yet to find many logs with liver functions way out of line. In fact, the last log I saw was an ergo/sd run and his liver enzymes were not bad at all. The cholersteral would be a problem long term, but for 6 weeks it will not harm much, unless you have a preexisting condition and if you do it would be dumb to take SD.

I am just saying that it is my belief an extra 2 to 3 weeks is really not going to have any lasting damage on a normal healthy adult. All the cholesteral reports I have read have returned to normal in a few weeks with or without added supplements like rry.

I started noticing results on SD late in my second week of the six weeker and the gains kept going into my pct.

For the most part this whole issue is persoanl preference, because there really in no definative cycle length of SD, just a range. Most people respond differently to these things as well.
well if you are willing to take the damage of the extra to to three weeks for a couple more pounds fine but the whole idea I had behind it is not giving someone advice to do something you might not consider to be too risky. Three weeks are effective and safer cycles, period. You cannot argue that.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
well if you are willing to take the damage of the extra to to three weeks for a couple more pounds fine but the whole idea I had behind it is not giving someone advice to do something you might not consider to be too risky. Three weeks are effective and safer cycles, period. You cannot argue that.
Well we can just agree to disagree.

From the logs I have read people who have run 3,4,6 and even a 8 week run of SD have very similar lipid damage (though a couple really had very minimal damage). The majority had very mild increase in ast, sgot, etc.
That is why I base my belief, that a 6 week cycle will do no more (or marginally due to duration) damage to your lipid porfile than a 3 week run. Also after cessation of the SD, the lipid profile returns to normal across the board, no matter the length of the cycle.

For me, if a 6 week cycle can produce more lean gains than a 3 week cycle while incurring approx. the same lipid damage, I will take the 6 week. Also, to help mitigate lipid damage I use the RRY, eat lots of oats and generally eat clean with lots water.

Again, I do not believe there is one clear cut cycle length, just a prudent range. That range being 3-8 weeks.

Read CEDeoudes59 blood results after just three weeks on SD. They were not good.
Then see Old Guy after 4 weeks. Same thing as CEDeoudes59.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Already read both. I see your point but still do not agree. Everyone can have their own opinion though. Thanks for keeping it civil. Whatever you do just be as safe as possible. You only have one body to experiment with.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Already read both. I see your point but still do not agree. Everyone can have their own opinion though. Thanks for keeping it civil. Whatever you do just be as safe as possible. You only have one body to experiment with.
:cheers:

The Doberman

Awards
Today is day 5. I had to loosen my wristwatch a notch. Been a long time since that has happened. The only side effect I am noticing right now is that my acne has been getting worse, and a bit hornier than usual.

Going to work out in a bit. I am hoping to have made some good strength gains.

The Doberman

Awards
Workout results on day 5: new personal records for bench press and military press, and several exercises I am doing double the reps from 4 days ago.

I don't know how much of this is due to the SD. I have been getting good results the past 3 or 4 weeks anyway.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
strength increase really picks up between week 2 @ 3, I think u will be suprised the amount of strength u will keep after u stop the cycle, good luck.......

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
strength increase really picks up between week 2 @ 3, I think u will be suprised the amount of strength u will keep after u stop the cycle, good luck.......
I agree size gains stopped about 2 weeks in but strength was best during 2nd week pct its an awesome thing. Your gonna love it.

The Doberman

Awards
Holy crap...today is day 6 and I weigh 190...+7 pounds in six days.

back hurts like hell...

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
from pumps? If so start the taurine and eat a couple of bananas a day. Good job on the weight gain. Diet must be good. Keep it up bro. If your cycle were anything like my two cycle your best gains are still to come. Should be able to double your gains by the time your cycle is complete. Keep eating bro.

coronas

Banned
Awards
yea acne might be a problem. i started getting a few pimples here and there, but now im 2 weeks and a few days into pct, and my face keeps blowin up with more.

The Doberman

Awards
The thing is the first 5 days I ate like 3700 cals. I was getting constipated so I dropped to maintenice cals for 2 days, and I still gained another 3 pounds!

Gonna bump the cals back up.

The Doberman

Awards
yea acne might be a problem. i started getting a few pimples here and there, but now im 2 weeks and a few days into pct, and my face keeps blowin up with more.
Hrmm. Is that normal for acne to get WORSE during PCT?

Other than the acne how do you feel during the PCT?

The Doberman

Awards
Day 12 on 20mg. I switched to cutting 3 days ago because I felt like I was getting too fat, and thought maybe I was growing TOO fast, don't want to hurt my tendons.

Not much to report...I think I was really bloated cause after 3 days on low cal my stomach sure shrunk quite a bit.

I am not noticing any side effects except for BAD back acne which I am prone to anyway. Oh yeah and my crap smells like SD sometimes.

Trying to decide how much longer I should continue this cycle...

texas

Awards
Day 12 on 20mg. I switched to cutting 3 days ago because I felt like I was getting too fat, and thought maybe I was growing TOO fast, don't want to hurt my tendons.

Not much to report...I think I was really bloated cause after 3 days on low cal my stomach sure shrunk quite a bit.

I am not noticing any side effects except for BAD back acne which I am prone to anyway. Oh yeah and my crap smells like SD sometimes.

Trying to decide how much longer I should continue this cycle...
id say at least go 1 more week if your feeling ok

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
swankinrosco Anabolics 25
Anabolics 8
m4gnum Cycle Logs 16
Anabolics 28
Anabolics 6