- 03-18-2003, 01:43 PM
I was going to down the aas road but decided to go for the middle ground being prohormones. After about 2 months of training, I was introduced to 19Nor diol by my local supplement shop, knowing nothing about what it was or did, I started taking it and loved the intensity and aggression it gave me when training. The product was by ABF, I don't know if anyone is familiar with this brand but if so I would like your views on it, it is an oral liquid which is held under the tounge for a minute or so. Anyway, I want to do another cycle of it andwant to know which brand is best, I was very happy with ABFs which they say have 175mg or 19 Nor diol per serving but if Avant Labs or Ergopharm are better then I will go with them. I still don't know much about phs as I've been researching aas instead so what do I need to take post cycle and how long should my cycle be ? Thanks in advance.
- 03-18-2003, 01:51 PM
There's plenty of cycle info around, so keep reading... and yes I believe you'll be happier with a transdermal instead of sublingual, if you can find some Nor-Aderm (Avant) or Norandro-Spray (Ergo)... both have been discontinued to my knowledge.
(... T-1 !!)
- 03-18-2003, 01:54 PM
03-18-2003, 04:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By darius in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-07-2004, 08:46 AM
- By CruzinDuke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2004, 03:17 PM
- By LIFTER23 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-17-2004, 06:21 PM
- By nozzi in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 29Last Post: 11-19-2003, 09:32 PM
- By tommy_69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2003, 09:24 PM