19 Nordiol

1. 19 Nordiol

I was going to down the aas road but decided to go for the middle ground being prohormones. After about 2 months of training, I was introduced to 19Nor diol by my local supplement shop, knowing nothing about what it was or did, I started taking it and loved the intensity and aggression it gave me when training. The product was by ABF, I don't know if anyone is familiar with this brand but if so I would like your views on it, it is an oral liquid which is held under the tounge for a minute or so. Anyway, I want to do another cycle of it andwant to know which brand is best, I was very happy with ABFs which they say have 175mg or 19 Nor diol per serving but if Avant Labs or Ergopharm are better then I will go with them. I still don't know much about phs as I've been researching aas instead so what do I need to take post cycle and how long should my cycle be ? Thanks in advance.

2. There's plenty of cycle info around, so keep reading... and yes I believe you'll be happier with a transdermal instead of sublingual, if you can find some Nor-Aderm (Avant) or Norandro-Spray (Ergo)... both have been discontinued to my knowledge.

(... T-1 !!)

3. Go with a transdermal. you will be happier... Talk to ya

4. Thanks guys, to my knowledge 1fast has some left unless they just haven't took it off their site.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 19-Nordiol Questions
    By darius in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-07-2004, 08:46 AM
  2. 19 - Nordiol Cypionate Powder
    By CruzinDuke in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 08-28-2004, 03:17 PM
  3. 19-NorDIOL and 4-ad, lower side effect stack.
    By LIFTER23 in forum Anabolics
    Last Post: 08-17-2004, 06:21 PM
  4. Methyl 1-test/19-nordiol log
    By nozzi in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 09:32 PM
  5. 19 Nordiol cyp inj?
    By tommy_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2003, 09:24 PM