Late in cycle - totally exhausted.... help...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
My cycle has gone beyond 19 weeks (set for 17, PCT at 19) because I didn't want to hop off just following the death of my
bestfriend/exgirlfriend.

PCT begins wednesday.

The problem is I am absolutely exhausted. I'm never had mono, but I imagine it is probably something like this. I get 8+ of sleep and still can barely stay awake for more than 4-5hours. I haven't trained in 1 week.

Was this something to expect in a long cycle?
Is PCT going to be this terrible?

can anyone help?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
anyone...

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Hey CED, first i'm sorry for your loss, in regards the PCT i'm in PCT phase after a 10 weeks cycle, PCT could be really shitty IMO from what i'm going through but its somthing i'm aware of and was expecting, so you gotta come over it and besides if you wanna retain your muscles(especially what you've gained during the cycle) you gotta get your ass moving to the GYm and make sure you eat just as good as you used to during the cycle in order to feed the newly gained muscles,
i bet you know all the **** i'm telling you, but when you are in bitchy mood you just care less about it
Chill out buddy, get busi , you'll overcome it

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks man, I'm feeling better. and at a suggestion I picked up some Iron - don't know if I'm iron deficient but I figured it wouldn't hurt.

my motivation will return - but im concerned why it is I am so fatigued...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Bud,
I am sure you are just quite exhausted. You will ave to be tougher than ever this PCT. Stay focused, stay positive dude.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
yeah, keep a good attitude, keep your routine solid, chin up, nutrition and sleep dialed in. We'll support you!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Being very upset is very hard on a person...I think its probably that simple. I'm not a stresser, but one time family stress (which I had to deal with directly :() was so bad I was sick for a week. Yes, I did some major sleeping too during that period. Now, I can only imagine how much worse that would have been had I lost a person I care about....

knox

Awards
  • Established
maybe you have this posted in another thread but what does your post cycle look like? If i were you and you were me i'd stay on for a little while longer until you are confident that you can handle the emotional part of this situation. imo recovering`from a 10wk cycle wouldn't be any harder then recovering from a 14wker or so. But since you are dealing such a personal loss it would make the 10wk recovery that much harder.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
CED, when was your last shot? And what was it of, just test? Sorry, can't remember what your cycle was...

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
First of all, I'm sorry for your loss I know it's hard but try to stay positive. Why you are so fatigued? This is what stress will do to you. Try to meditate, think about positive things in your life and learn from somebody elses mistakes.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for the support.
Last Enan shot, 11days ago.
Prop until monday - PCT starts Wednesday...

any further ideas..?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Besides your normal pct, you could try adding injectable B12, many claim that really helps with energy levels and it should bump your appetite up a bit. Another idea might be trying a nootropic such as Custom's Power Drive to get more focused in the gym and such. I still think it may be best to go another week or so on cycle since you are still stabilizing from this event, but that is up to you.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes, good advice from nate D-O- double g..lol. You might want to also consider using some IGF-1...but make sure to do your research though...I've yet to use it, so I cannot give any exp though. I've always found that V12 worked great for PCT as well.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yes, good advice from nate D-O- double g..lol. You might want to also consider using some IGF-1...but make sure to do your research though...I've yet to use it, so I cannot give any exp though. I've always found that V12 worked great for PCT as well.
I start PCT same day as you CED. I'm also running LR3 IGF-1 during PCT for my first time. I'm excited.

Anyways, back to your conundrum. Did you get the lethargy around the time you implemented the Prop? I'm assuming you added it at the tail end, like me. I kind of had some energy issues when I switched over.. strange, but true.

Stress is a killer. You need to take care of that because it will affect every facet of your life. It will also **** up your recovery. Try supps that help with cortisol, and use some of Nate's advice for your energy. You need to motivate yourself and get this lethargy in check, or else you won't hold your hard earned gains.

good luck
peace

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, keep the advice coming... I do appriciate it.

I am feeling much better, sleep is wacky still

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Anyways, back to your conundrum. Did you get the lethargy around the time you implemented the Prop? I'm assuming you added it at the tail end, like me. I kind of had some energy issues when I switched over.. strange, but true.
Hey CED, bry brings up a VERY good point here...I totally didn't even think about this...prop will TOTALLY give you lethary, flu-symptoms, etc...especially the first time you use it...I honestly think that this is the main problem here...good eye bry.

I remember the first time I ran prop...for the first few days, all I could do was lay on the bed..lol!! Seriously, I felt like I was literally dying at times...but soon after, I got over it and my body seemed like it got used to it.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for the support.
Last Enan shot, 11days ago.
Prop until monday - PCT starts Wednesday...

any further ideas..?
based on recent discussions about test levels from long cycles, it seems to me that you'd want to start PCT in a couple more weeks rather than a couple days! Am I wrong about this???

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
PCT, 14days after last Enan shot...
that is the plan...?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wow what a difference 48hours makes. I almost feel really good.
picked up some flax and iron...
now if i can only get this sleep thing down

thanks guys

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
no way, I don't use drugs ;)

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
hey, i know im pretty new here, but just wanted to say sorry about your loss and glad your feeling better. I notice your a very active poster here and appreciate all of your feedback on the board, keep it up!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
thanks! most of my stuff is stupid questions when I look back on it, the real credit to those who answer my stuff...
:wave:

knox

Awards
  • Established
could try some pg-h. i'll probably be using it in my someday-in-the-future post cycle.:D

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
sorry for your loss man....i would stretch your PCT beginning 21-28 days after your last enan shot....but you can start tribulus and rebound xt before than...its just something to consider...also I have found that at the tail end of longer cycles I feel like crap....it must be something within the body ect....i am trying 4 short 6week cycles over the next year to see how i like those

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
sorry for your loss man....i would stretch your PCT beginning 21-28 days after your last enan shot....but you can start tribulus and rebound xt before than...its just something to consider...also I have found that at the tail end of longer cycles I feel like crap....it must be something within the body ect....i am trying 4 short 6week cycles over the next year to see how i like those
I agree. Referring to the recent data on test levels still in your system (from the test E buildup), starting PCT 2 weeks out from last shot (old common wisdom) actually is a waste, 'cause you're not actually "post-cycle" yet after such a long run. I guess it's okay to do it, but make sure you run PCT at least 6-8 weeks from that point, because from week 4 or 5 to week 8 or 9 (from last shot) is when you'll really need it!

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I understand, perhaps prop for another week then. It's pretty painful though...

thanks guys, sorry for the short reply I gotta run...
I'm not lethargic anymore, so that hopefully isn't an issue anymore.

I seriously think I went into shock for 36-48hours. I'd lay in bed tired after sleeping for 17hours with my heart pounding, Prop (test) doesn't do this. It's has been the week from hell. But it's a new week now.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you're feeling better Deoudes! I hope its a trend that continues.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
I make it a general rule to start PCT at the half life of the last shot you took of the long estered gear. Their is really no downside to starting PCT that early other than the extra stress that the SERM will exert on your liver. It's always better to keep estrogen levels under control for a longer period of time than to have them elevated for a short period of time before you clamp down on them with PCT.
Personally, i wouldn't extend that cycle any more. 19 weeks is a hell of a long time to be suppressed. (well, not suppressed for the full 19 weeks, but at least a good 15)

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
keep hangin in there CED, relief is coming, it is called TIME. u will make it.....