Gyno reduction cycle....

DamianL

Awards
I've been taking Ralox for 9 weeks, and ATD for the last 3. I ordered one more bottle of Ralox 2 weeks ago, but it has not arrived and my supply has run out. I had tapered down from 2.5 ml to 2 to 1.5 and was going to continue tapering down. I have been taking 3 plls of ATD per day, and was going to start tapering that down as well. Should I be concerned about an estrogen rebound, or was my Ralox taper good enough. How much longer should I stay at 3 pills of ATD given that the Ralox has run out.

Just FYI, the combo of Ralox and ATD almost entirely got rid of the lumps. I am very pleased and would be extremely dissapointed if they came back.

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good to hear. I would just finish with the ATD and keep nolva on hand for the next 2-3 weeks incase you feel a rebound coming.

This is something I am looking to do in the future. May I ask, where did you get your gyno from? and how long have you had it? 3 pills of ATD = how many mgs?

Good luck with the progress.

DamianL

Awards
I got it from Superdrol and PCT with suspected bad Rebound. I had the lumps for about a month before I started the Ralox.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What brand ATD were/are you using Damian?

TryinToGetBIG

Awards
how big were your lumps? also did you have puffy nips? and if so did it cure the puffiness? I have been taking ralox for about 3 weeks and have noticed a little improvement. I have also noticed that the ralox clumps up and is hard to mix it evenly so i put it in the microwave for a few seconds and shake it like crazy.