Androil vs. Superdrol

pete_ana

Awards
I'm going to run a cycle but still not sure which one would be better( better gain/less sides)
because I androil is considered one of the safest steroid ,but what if compare to SD.
I would appreciate any sugestions.
Thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to do some more research because I think you are confusing anadrol with anavar..

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No I think he is really talking about Androil (andriol). The oral TU oil suspension. If that is the case you will probably have less side and less gain than superdrol.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
actually imo andriol is worst roid in existence, you want to know why the sides are so mild? because the drug itself is ****. unmethylated oral testosterone does not hold a candle to inj. test or even methyl test. not to mention the outrageous amount you have to take to even "feel" an effect and that can get very expensive with that drug.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I concur, with Andriol you have to take at least 10 a day, and thats ridiculous, considering a bottle has 60 in it. Trust me Superdrol would be WAAAYYY better !!!!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you want some results with virtually NO sides? use var. you want SIZE? use another drug. superdrol ain't a bad one for that.

dont take friggin andriol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
Supplements 0
rampage jackson Anabolics 7