Strength Cycle

the42nd

Awards
Hi,
I'm beginning to do some research for an AAS cycle with strength as the main goal.
I'm a newbie to full steroids, but I've run pro-hormone cycles ranging from 1-AD,4-AD, Mag-10, and M1T.
I basically have access to the following:
Anavar
D-Bol
Deca
Turinabol
Winny
Primo
Initially, I was looking into a T-bol, winny cycle, but from what I'm hearing about winny it will be risky if I start pushing bigger wieght.
Any info about a strength cycle composed of any of these would be awesome.
Thanks

Squats

Awards
save those for a 2ndcycle and just do a tstE only cycle for now... the strength gains will be big

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
out fo all of the things you have access to, your missing the MOST IMPORTANT ONE...TEST!

go with what squats said...hit some test for 12 weeks for your first run.

regards,
COTC

FreakNasty22

Awards
I am wondering why do you want strength bro, you have to make your goals clear do you want full muscle bellies and to have an aesthetic bodybuilding physique or do you wanna be a big fat powerlifter, let us know, the reason I lift alot of weight is because i have to lift that amount to be in a certain rep range, form is key it don't matter how much weight you lift, the amount of weight you can lift does not make you a bad ass nor does is translate to strength in the real world

the42nd

Awards
I am wondering why do you want strength bro, you have to make your goals clear do you want full muscle bellies and to have an aesthetic bodybuilding physique or do you wanna be a big fat powerlifter, let us know, the reason I lift alot of weight is because i have to lift that amount to be in a certain rep range, form is key it don't matter how much weight you lift, the amount of weight you can lift does not make you a bad ass nor does is translate to strength in the real world
Gentlemen, thanks for the input. I definitely have access to test prop and enan.
I am seeking strength for athletic gain. I am currently pursuing entertainment in the mma world, but I still have a long way to go. Also I play recreational basketball, and would like to improve explosiveness for both hobbies. I'm not looking to break any records with weight, but I would like to maximize strength to weight ration, although I am fine with gaining some pounds. I'm currently at 6'3" 195-200lbs.
Bench 315x3
Dead 375x3
Squat 335x3
Once again thanks for all the input.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
strength cycle ? the compounds of choice you've listed would be (in order)

var
OT
winny
dbol
deca
primo

now for a strength cycle you should strongly have a DHT related injectable compound bro to elicit major strenght gains....

var 30-60mg is a reasonable dosage, for 4-6 weeks at max + tren & test

if you can afford it and source you can remplace tren with masteron but gotta inject at least three times a week ;)

and btw please note that the compound list above is not always applicable, always keep in mind that compounds can all have more or less effects in some individuals...