1-AD & SD Stack

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
I was thinking about stacking 1-AD and Superdrol. Has anyone done
this or know of any pro's cons? I have 1-ad leftover from before the ban and
would like to use it. Would it be better to use it with something else I can still get?

Any suggestions would help, thanks!

I am23 y/o, 6'4 210lbs

I used 1-ad once in the past and got up to 235 with great strenght gains, just wanted to try
something else...

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I think it would stack nicely for lean gains.

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
I think it would stack nicely for lean gains.
thanks for the reply. I will be taking this stack with the following:

CoQ10 ( Hawthorn), Odorless Garlic, Pro liver, Red Yeast Rice

Also, my PCT is TBD soon! Prob Rebound or Nova...any other suggestsions for
this Stack?

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Not to familiar with the yeast rice and garlic and there roles. However, other than that it looks solid.

I would recommend having nolva on hand if you decide not to run it post cycle. You never know if you will start to develop gyno symptoms

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
Not to familiar with the yeast rice and garlic and there roles. However, other than that it looks solid.

I would recommend having nolva on hand if you decide not to run it post cycle. You never know if you will start to develop gyno symptoms
Thanks for the input!

I was thinking about which PCT supps to run. I have been reasearching a lot on the boards, and it seems Nolva is the way to go, however, it requires a prescription and without health insurance right now that makes it tough for me to get (self employyed out of college, no insurance yet, incase one asks....)

From what I have read, the best alternatives are: Rebound XT, Novadex XT

I will probably take one of those two along with ZMA, Trib, and contiune my maintenance supps that i mentioned with my stack. I also take Whey, Glutamine, Omega 3,6,9 daily.

BruceWayNE

BruceWayNE

Awards
I was thinking of running a 1ad, superdrol stack as well.....any suggestions on how to run it...I mean, what would the doses be for both and the duration of the cycle...should I start them both together and stop them together...or front load one and taper down with the other....

Thanks for the input!

I was thinking about which PCT supps to run. I have been reasearching a lot on the boards, and it seems Nolva is the way to go, however, it requires a prescription and without health insurance right now that makes it tough for me to get (self employyed out of college, no insurance yet, incase one asks....)

I will probably take one of those two along with ZMA, Trib, and contiune my maintenance supps that i mentioned with my stack. I also take Whey, Glutamine, Omega 3,6,9 daily.

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input!

however, it requires a prescription and without health insurance right now that makes it tough for me to get (self employyed out of college, no insurance yet, incase one asks....)

It is worth your time to do a search on Tamoxifen Citrate. IBE is a board sponsor.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea you can get Nolva very easily without a prescription. Many people tho have had good results with Rebound XT like Beelze which is one i recall i beleive and especially on a 1-ad SD stack i dont think ud need a huge PCT and Rebound would probably be just fine. Id actually like to see these results. I remember my first 1-ad cycle and i loved it, SD has done me justice as well too so id love to see them both put togethor.

As far as dosages go it depends how much 1-ad you have.

Id do somethin like a 4 weeker like this.

SD:
Week 1: 10mgs
Week 2: 10mgs
Week 3: 20mgs
Week 4: 20 mgs

1-ad: ( depending on how much you have )
Week 1: 400mgs
Week 2: 600 mgs
Week 3: 800mgs
Week 4: 900mgs

Thats similar to what i did and got great results and lethargy and shutdown werent a problem.

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
Yea you can get Nolva very easily without a prescription. Many people tho have had good results with Rebound XT like Beelze which is one i recall i beleive and especially on a 1-ad SD stack i dont think ud need a huge PCT and Rebound would probably be just fine. Id actually like to see these results. I remember my first 1-ad cycle and i loved it, SD has done me justice as well too so id love to see them both put togethor.

As far as dosages go it depends how much 1-ad you have.

Id do somethin like a 4 weeker like this.

SD:
Week 1: 10mgs
Week 2: 10mgs
Week 3: 20mgs
Week 4: 20 mgs

1-ad: ( depending on how much you have )
Week 1: 400mgs
Week 2: 600 mgs
Week 3: 800mgs
Week 4: 900mgs

Thats similar to what i did and got great results and lethargy and shutdown werent a problem.
Cool, I will get some of my measurements and post here, I prob wont do a log, but Ill chime in with results during the cycle, and do a before/after when im done the cycle.

Could you pm me or point me in the right direction of how to get Novla? Thanks!

I will be cycling as follows: (If it should be tweaked I may)

Week 1: 1-AD, 300mg
Week 2: 1-AD, 600mg, SD 10mg
Week 3: 1-AD, 600mg, SD 20mg
Week 4: 1-AD, 900mg, SD 20mg
Week 5: SD 20mg

1 week lag time and then PCT

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
I've been contemplating a 1-ad/SD cycle as well. Gotta use that 1-ad SOMEHOW :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good looking cycle for sure. The only thing id tweak would be to add the SD in the first week since you could kind of "kick start" the cycle because it takes up to 2 weeks for 1-ad to kick in. Just my opinion. Board sponsors have Nolva, cough IBE cough.

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
Sounds like a good looking cycle for sure. The only thing id tweak would be to add the SD in the first week since you could kind of "kick start" the cycle because it takes up to 2 weeks for 1-ad to kick in. Just my opinion. Board sponsors have Nolva, cough IBE cough.
Yea, I would do that, but I got impatient and started it, ha. I ordered the Superdrol yesterday, so I will start it next week. I will do all my measurements tonight and official weight this morning was 207 so we'll see.....

JonasDavidsson

Awards
i would stack 1-AD with ergomax instead of sd.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
sd=anabolic with lethargy,low libido etc

1-AD=anabolic with lethargy,low libido etc

Ergomax=androgenic,maybe it will combat the sides just as
4-AD does.Just a tought.I am thinking of this myself or i will just do a 1-AD/4-AD cycle.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
ah, good points!

sd=anabolic with lethargy,low libido etc

1-AD=anabolic with lethargy,low libido etc

Ergomax=androgenic,maybe it will combat the sides just as
4-AD does.Just a tought.I am thinking of this myself or i will just do a 1-AD/4-AD cycle.

EEmain

EEmain

Awards
  • Established
SD energizes me.... no lethargy just serious ass low back pumps

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Kewl

I'm looking for a cycle to include my 6 bottles of 1ad with. I'm thinking about doing a bulk cycle in November or February 2006. If I can somehow split the six bottles of 1ad up and do two cycles...I will be on cloud nine.

Your plan is a good start but I know there should be something better out here in the anabolic world setup.

So, all the experts into setting up cycles...let's talk about the perfect cycle to add 1ad with. :)

Cool, I will get some of my measurements and post here, I prob wont do a log, but Ill chime in with results during the cycle, and do a before/after when im done the cycle.

Could you pm me or point me in the right direction of how to get Novla? Thanks!

I will be cycling as follows: (If it should be tweaked I may)

Week 1: 1-AD, 300mg
Week 2: 1-AD, 600mg, SD 10mg
Week 3: 1-AD, 600mg, SD 20mg
Week 4: 1-AD, 900mg, SD 20mg
Week 5: SD 20mg

1 week lag time and then PCT

SilentScream27

Awards
I know someone doing a similar stack. things to worry about would be moderate/severe lethargy and irratability/moodiness. strength is phenominal.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea strength is gonna be killer. I didnt notice all that much strength gain to be honest from SD. I gained muscle for sure but strength gains just werent there, 1-ad is a diff story, that was strength gain city. SD was a weird thing for me, i was either postin a woody every 5 mins and havin it last for like 10 mins or i just wasnt in the mood, lethargy wasnt a prob till the end but back pumps were just nasty. 1-ad now made me lethargic at 900mgs a little towards the end and the guy down south wasnt really affected, it just took him longer to get up. I would def love to run this cycle myself but ive got some better things im movin onto if you get my drift! Good luck bro ill be following it.

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
Just to update everyone that wishes to follow, I am coming into my second week of this cycle and will begin Superdrol along with my 1-ad which I am 1 week into

No notable sides in first week as expected

Weight is up 2 pounds, nothing noticable in strength yet, again, as expected

I began taking maintenance supps today( see above post for specfic)

I take all maintenace sups at the same time, is that ok? Should they be spread up in a strategic way? I am taking reccomended dosage given on bottle for them.

I will keep you up to date...

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
Also, I wanted to add, what time is the most effective time to take SD and with food? I take 1-ad 3 times a day and all with food

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Take SD with your highest carb-containing meals to greater reap the benefits of it's superior glycogen loading capabilities.

BruceWayNE

BruceWayNE

Awards
I only have one bottle of 1ad....How would anyone suggest I use it....should I even use it with my sd?....would the doses I can get out of 1 bottle not even be worth it.....

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I love reading these posts...can't wait to start my sd/1-t/4-ad stack in mid October!!!

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1-ad and SD stacked would kill me. ergomax sounds better, but it causes some wicked lethargy by way of the hypoglycemia it induces. i personally wouldnt touch ANY of these without test or 4-ad, but to each his own. i like to enjoy my cycles, not suffer through them.

RayLew52

RayLew52

Awards
I only have one bottle of 1ad....How would anyone suggest I use it....should I even use it with my sd?....would the doses I can get out of 1 bottle not even be worth it.....
Honestly probably not, you can find additional bottles all over the place though, I've seen them for reasonable prices

You probably need 180 pills of 1-AD to do a cycle unless your stacking it then you could prob manage less to give a little extra boost. The way I figured this is average 5-6 pills a day, ranging from 3-9. That would last 4 weeks or so....

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
It depends on how many pills you are taking. If you’re taking two pills, take the first pill in the morning with a high carb meal and take the second pill 5 to 6 hours apart from the first pill. The pills must be taken with a high carb meal.

I will be following your log.

Also, I wanted to add, what time is the most effective time to take SD and with food? I take 1-ad 3 times a day and all with food

hushdrops

Awards
What causes the Serious Ass Low Back Pumps

SD energizes me.... no lethargy just serious ass low back pumps
i feel funny asking this because I see it all of the time but I never really notice "what it really means".

Is this what causes the lower back "pain" that many expereince with SD? (the "serious ass low back pumps") Is this the same deal as with M-1T?

Is it just a case of serious muscle pumps in the lower back area (then why not in other areas?) or is it something else (hopefully not Kidney pains)?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a very experienced juicer i know (NPC champ) tells me it is water retention. note that you can experience this from a number a different roids - the wet ones especially (dbol, M1T, 1-ad, SD) i tend to think that the bloat works in concert with the nitrogen retention action (muscle "pumps" are the result of that) of the steroid, as well as the overall strength and speed of the steroid....which i guess is why deca doesnt give much in the way of back pumps - it is very wet, but not particularly strong or fast.

anyway, you dont have anything to worry about. take your potassium, keep water in you, eat enough carbs and enjoy the gains. back pumps are harmless.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure that water retention is so much a problem with SD as it is a diuretic, but I did experience lower back pain during my last two weeks of SD, I supplemented with taurine (5g) everyday before working out and it made a hell of a difference. I also think it is important to stay hydrated during an SD cycle.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I'm still following this log because I plan to do a 1ad/4ad/Superdrol cycle on January 2006.

So, please provide all the info you can and any sides you experience.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not sure that water retention is so much a problem with SD as it is a diuretic, but I did experience lower back pain during my last two weeks of SD
proof is in the pudding. most guys who use SD @ 30mg or so get a waistline expansion that subsides after PCT. that's water retention...intracellular or subcutaneous i dont know.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I did superdrol at 30mg for a week and went from a 32 to a 33w and right after PCT, it went right back down to 32.

proof is in the pudding. most guys who use SD @ 30mg or so get a waistline expansion that subsides after PCT. that's water retention...intracellular or subcutaneous i dont know.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Well I never used SD at 30mg, so I'll just take your word for it.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got ripped on 30mg of SD. gained fat pct.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya ive felt through both my sd cycles that i was actually alot dryer, not so bad to need lotion but always thirsty, and i drink water like a friggen camel. also i was always very shredded on sd no visible water retention whatsoever even @ 30 mg???? weird.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya ive felt through both my sd cycles that i was actually alot dryer, not so bad to need lotion but always thirsty, and i drink water like a friggen camel. also i was always very shredded on sd no visible water retention whatsoever even @ 30 mg???? weird.
might be that you are pretty lean to begin with.

i dont have this **** all down pat - it's all conjecture. i've heard from those who felt ripped and those who felt ephemeral midsection bloat (i am one of the latter)...i'm just trying to piece together the "back pumps" occurrence and its possible causes using what is well-known about certain steroids that cause that phenomenon. i could be way off.

i do know that NOTHING fixed the borderline painful, all-day, virtually all-over pump that SD @ 30mg gave me. 10g taurine, potassium, there was no abating it. i even dreaded walking from my car to work, it was so unpleasant (i did get great gains and lots of strength, however)