anyone not use nolva for pct?

dedication

Awards
this is my first sd cycle, and im kinda weary of nolva, yet im scared to get gyno too. I ordered rebound for my pct and I was wondering if that's enough by itself, or do i absolutely have to use nolva to prevent gyno?

dedication

Awards
whats it gonnna take to get a reply from someone??

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
explain why you are scared of using nolvadex?

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
whats it gonnna take to get a reply from someone??
You asked if anyone did NOT use Nolva. You got no replies. I think that's your answer.

Just about everyone that knows what they are doing uses either Nolva or Clomid. If you are worried about taking Nolva, you should be just as worried about the substances you are taking that drive the need for Nolva in the first place.

dedication

Awards
well its my first cycle of superdrol, and i have been having a difficult time trying to find out where to buy it? the only reason im scared is because it says its not for humans and jus a lil worried bout it, but do you guys know a good site where i could purchase this??

D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
check our board sponsors dedication..

size

Awards
  • Established
Many people in the past did not use nolvadex. In fact, nolvadex usage for post cycle was not common until around 2002 when people began to do more research.

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
Dedication...I'm with you. I'm thinking of running my 1st SD cycle but would rather use 6oxo or rebound....i hope one of these days we read about someone who has done a non clomid or non nolva pct and had success

ike7

Awards
look beyond this particular board and you'll find plenty of people running just rebound XT and are having adequate results with it ALONE. I am in week 3 of my PCT for my first SD cycle and I've chosen to stack Nolva and Rebound. Do more research, you obviously haven't done enough yet.

ike

Dedication...I'm with you. I'm thinking of running my 1st SD cycle but would rather use 6oxo or rebound....i hope one of these days we read about someone who has done a non clomid or non nolva pct and had success

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I believe Dr D has run an SD cycle with no Nolva or Clo pct. I believe PCT was rebound, DHEA and fenugreek, but I can't remember for sure though.

captain_barbell

Awards
i did a 3 week sd cycle and gained 15 lbs and lost 2 lbs. ive only used an atd 6 0x0 and some ancillaries for 4 weeks. my body got back to normal after the second week of my pct.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You asked if anyone did NOT use Nolva. You got no replies. I think that's your answer.

Just about everyone that knows what they are doing uses either Nolva or Clomid. If you are worried about taking Nolva, you should be just as worried about the substances you are taking that drive the need for Nolva in the first place.
Just because you dont take nolva or clomid doesnt mean you dont know what your doing.

If this was the case then i guess i dont know, ive never once used nolva OR clomid, always rebound, a trib product, the usual protectants, a creatine product most of the time and maybe something else and ive had great PCTs.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I doubt 6 OXO would be enough for PCT on SD. Id go with the rebound as its proven.

Hell Beelze has used RXT and Lean Extreme after a test/tren cycle and recovered great, does that say something?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Some good info in the link but some some off base.

Nolva/Clomid are not extremely liver Toxic. Remember guys these drugs were not meant fro AAS's users, Woman take these for YEARS. I am not sure if he mentioned the positive effects of Nolva on lipid profile.

That said, I personally did not use Nolva for a 3 week SD cycle, just Rebound, Lean XT, and other support supps. I didn't do post cycle bloodwork to check my lipid profile but I feel a 3 week cycle of SD will not greatly effect Cholesterol and is easy enough to return to normal limits with support supps. I kept Nolva handy in case of Gyno, which ATD is not even remotely close to Nolva in treatment.

Although SERM's may not be completely necessary for PCT of all AAS, I cannot think of any reason not to have it on-hand.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
nolva is safe for humans. it has been used as an anti-estrogen for breast cancer patients for years. Not only does it inhibit the growth factor properties of estrogen by binding to the estrogen receptor without activating it, it also raises E-cadherin levels which promotes adhesion of tumor cells and thus reduces their metastatic nature.
cc