Guys who gain 25-30lbs per cycle

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Reference: Originated from by Phreezer

Here’s some info for guys who want to gain 20-25lbs on a cycle:

Everyone wants to know how to gain high poundages on a cycle. We’ve all got a “friend� in a gym somewhere that gained 25lbs on his last cycle and we want to do the same. We ask ourselves…What is his secret? Is the juice he’s taking that good? Is it a good diet in conjunction with the test.. is that what is responsible? Well, here’s the answer.. NO, his particular anabolic compound of choice be it Sustanon, Winstrol, Dbol, Tren, etc… isn’t so great that whoever takes one of those compounds will grow.. nor is his diet so “on� that he will gain more than us.

Here’s the truth.. and some of you won’t like it.. Some of you may even get pissed off.. The reason these guys grow so much on their cycles is because they shouldn’t even be using steroids to begin with… And that’s the truth… That may sound a bit confusing.. yes? Well allow me to elaborate…

You take a 20 yr old male. He has been lifting on and off for six months or so… He’s about 6 foot tall maybe a little shorter.. 5’10� or so.. He weighs about 165lbs.. He’s got a little bit of definition.. nothing big.. when his shirt is off people can tell he’s been working out.. He decides one day that he wants to take steroids, He sees the really big guys in the gym and he wants to be like them right now.. he doesn’t want to wait any longer.. in his mind six months has been long enough.. So he gets on the internet.. he finds a message board similar to this one.. he reads a little .. finds a hook up.. and decides to run 250mg of test and 300mg of deca for two months and ends up weighing around 185 or 190.. All of his friends are amazed.. he’s amazed He’s put on some size.. he looks like a weight lifter.. he doesn’t look like someone who could compete.. but he looks like he’s finally arrived on the Body building scene… His closest friends are so impressed that they want to run the exact same cycle .. He tells them exactly what he did.. how he ate..etc… Now, a few months go by.. all of a sudden the kid is back to around 165 maybe 170.. He thinks.. “Oh man.. I’ve got to get back on cycle.. I need those drugs to be big.. if I don’t.. I just can’t grow… Steroids require that I stay on all the time to maintain the kind of size that I want�… I guess that’s what he has to do; huh; stay on all the time?

Now, here’s the reason he gained 25lbs on his cycle.. He was so far from his genetic potential that once the anabolic compounds were introduced into his system he grew like a weed.. His body didn’t need to struggle to put on that mass, because it was quite capable of adding that much mass naturally.. The steroids just sped it up..

it is for lack of a better or more accurate word.. a short cut to get to where he could have gotten natural anyway. His inevitable weight loss after coming off his "super" cycle wasn’t from the lack of steroids.. it was from a lack of a proper foundation.. a Lack of proper training skills, and a lack of muscular maturation…

Here’s the deal.. guys who need steroids aren’t the guys who are growing 25+lbs per cycle.. they are gaining 10lbs and hopefully keeping 5-8.. They are struggling to even do that.. I’ll tell you from personal experience.. I am 30 yrs old 6’2� .. I am 284lbs currently.. I am 17% BF (I’m a powerlifter/strongman.. so I keep a little extra fat on me)…If I wanted to keep the same body fat % I have now and weigh 300lbs.. I would have to run a very long cycle..or in all honesty it will take me two full cycles to get to 3 bills..

An average cycle for me is about 750mg Test, 450mg Deca, 300mg EQ and Some Dbol in the front and at the end… Those are some fairly heavy dosages...Why don’t I gain 25lbs per cycle?

Because No matter how much gear I take.. no matter how much I eat.. my body is so far beyond it’s genetic potential that I simply can’t add that kind of radical mass anymore..

My body does a fairly good job of maintaining mass when I’m not on cycle.. but I do drop weight regardless.. and in truth, the only reason my body maintains it’s size as well as it does is because of Muscle maturation.. My body is used to carrying around that muscle.. it’s not a shock to my body to carry it around.. And I built a solid mass foundation naturally years ago.. I reached my genetic potential before I started using juice.. Lifting was a habbit and a lifestyle for me because I played football from Junior high through College.

I’ve worked out in gyms all over the country.. and I have been doing so for the better part of a decade.. and I'll tell you, I have seen a lot of little guys blow up for a couple of months from a cycle only to deflate a couple of months later..It's the truth.. Muscle Maturation plays a huge key in keeping mass... that and proper training skills.. (and no hitting bench 3 days a week and squating once every few months doesn't count)

So in truth, when you hear about some guy who gained 25-30lbs off of a cycle.. Please keep in mind that he is probably some impatient tiny punk that could have easily gained the same amount of muscle had he just been a little more patient.. If he had just been focused on learning how to train.. focused on how to eat…

This is a lifestyle.. there are no short cuts if you want to be the real deal.... There will never be a fly by nighter even win the smallest amateur comp in booney fu*king Iowa if he hasn't been serious for years...

It's important that you guys learn that Juice may seem like the best short cut in the beginning... but whenever you add that much mass that quickly from gear.. Your body isn’t goint to be ready for it.. it will literally fight you to keep it.. the sudden size and strength will stress the ligaments, tendons, bones and central nervous system and Your body will do everything that it can to shed those rapid muscle gains.. Decent muscle mass is only kept through time and hard work (cough.. cough.. it's a cliche.. but it's still true).. and it's important that your gains aren't so fast that the body can't adjust healthfuly to it’s new weight gain..

I've been on the boards for years.. and I'll tell you, 80% of the people on these boards are wannabes and posers.. they are guys who won’t even be working out six months from now.. They are impatient and are looking for the shortcut.. they may even get a few short term results.. but in the long run they will come out behind everyone else..(and when I say long run.. i mean less than a year or two)

These kind of guys will never be anything more than a hobbyist.. and in truth...that is probably the case in every other aspect of their lives as well, not just weight lifting..

So in the end my advice is this.. if you are wanting to add some mass..and you’re stuck.. learn a different training method.. change your diet.. and if you’re a good size.. (that’s when everyone who is in the room with you knows you’re a weight lifter.. if you walk in a room, and everyone in there doesn’t know that you lift… you are not ready for steroids) then come and sit down.. and we’ll talk about steroids.. until then… Learn how to train.. learn how to eat.. and spend some time in the gym.. you’ll be so much better off in the end…

Reference: Originated from by Phreezer

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i couldnt agree more beelz. there is this 19 year old kid at my gym who packed on about 25lbs in 8 months on sustanon and deca. i dont know the dosage as my source for this info was two of his friends who say he got vet roids from mexico. I saw him in there for about 6 months in total and then after his cycle was over....he disappeared. I saw him in there a few times post cycle but i guess he just couldnt take the post cycle crash. god knows if he even used pct.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good post.. I believe It was posted here before...

that’s when everyone who is in the room with you knows you’re a weight lifter.. if you walk in a room, and everyone in there doesn’t know that you lift… you are not ready for steroids
I just recently, had a gal come in to train us on a new telephone system... When it came up that we have 2 different companies.. she says.. "you can have different greetings for different companies.".. then she turns to me.. "For instance, Hello you reached Poobah's Weight lifting and fitness center"...

I turned completely red, and my boss and Amanda laughed thier arses off me... but yea, I actually am starting to look rather large, with clothes on... lol

Thought I'd share....

picasso

Awards
I agree. I'm 42 and I'm on week 4 of Phera-Plex with more calories of what was already a clean diet and consistent training program and I've only gained about 4 pounds of muscle. I'm only 5'8 and 170 with a small frame, so I'm not a huge guy to begin with. But since I am more ripped and vascular, and stronger also, I'm happy with that.

picasso

Awards
I agree. I'm 42 and I'm on week 4 of Phera-Plex with more calories of what was already a clean diet and consistent training program and I've only gained about 4 pounds of muscle. I'm only 5'8 and 170 with a small frame, so I'm not a huge guy to begin with. But since I am more ripped and vascular, and stronger also, I'm happy with that.
oops wrong thread, this is anabolics. my bad.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I agree, Phreezers a good guy.

Also in ref to what Poobah said, I REALLY have a pet peeve about these guys who try like crazy to look like they work out. What I mean is that they will wear the string tanks and it will say something like "HARDCORE" or something along those lines...will always flex, and in reality, they'll either be skinny-fat or just plain-out skinny. Then you got all these guys in there 20's and all I ever see them wear is wife-beaters....OMG, I hate wife-beaters...who doesn't wear a wife beater anymore?

W/ myself, I'm the exact oppositte. I'll try to cover myself up for the most part with baggy shirts and the like...just so I can go throughout the day w/o people judging me and asking me advice all the time. Like you poobah, I get really embarrased when people compliment me. But still to no avail, people can still tell I work out and am very dedicated and are always trying to size me up no matter where I go..I'm so sick of it. It seems like more guys will stare at me vs. women...wtf??

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well for one, you mr mojo you might want to read the board rules..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
nope not you lifted..
just the kid that jumped in on the end of your thread
you have a great thread going

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO this thread changed all of a sudden... :D Good post Beelz. O/T: What's a wife-beater?

And... Lifted, there comes a point, there is no USE trying to hide it anymore... You just might have reached it unknowingly... Call it reverse anorexia. ;)

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LMAO this thread changed all of a sudden... :D Good post Beelz. O/T: What's a wife-beater?

And... Lifted, there comes a point, there is no USE trying to hide it anymore... You just might have reached it unknowingly... Call it reverse anorexia. ;)
haha, yeah, I'm cursed. :D

A wife-beater is just a fruit of the loom A-shirt...you know?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established

wife beater is a white tanktop undershirt.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
glad ya'll like it fellas. :) hopefully puts things in perspective for a lot of guys considering AAS usage.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I've seen this a bunch of places. Same deal, you should hit your genetic limit. Blah blah. Fact of the matter is, you should get your diet right - when you introduce AAS to a Virgin - they gain 20-30lbs regardless of how long they've trained natural..

flame away.
sorry guys, lousy mood tonight.

Mess

Awards
  • Established
I've read it before and liked it but i like it now more for refreshing it, its really worth bringing it to the top everywhile so more ppl can read it, Thank You Beelz (Bow in respect)

hey CED, Chill out buddy, PCT will be over before you know it, i'm in my first week of PCT

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Love this one :D

He also forgot about the guys who gain 20lbs every cycle because they get fat....I can't stand it when I hear retards talking about gaining a SOLID 20-30lbs in a matter of weeks or even months...especially repeatedly.

So often do I hear... " I just gained 3 lbs of LBM and lost 1.5% BF this week!" I just wanna puke. At that rate, we'd have guys who put RC to shame in a matter of months all over these boards.

to recap:
-No, you did not gain even 2 pounds of muscle this week, even on 3 grams of test.
-No, you did not gain 20lbs of pure muscle on a 3 wk oral cycle.
-No, you cannot use steroids unless you can wear a shirt big enough to cover your elbows and still have ppl see your muscles.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I love those guys also. I just wanna smack them in the head and say he dick you went from 15% to 20%bf there's nothing solid about that.

Overall good post Beelz I agree 100%. :thumbsup:

He also forgot about the guys who gain 20lbs every cycle because they get fat....I can't stand it when I hear retards talking about gaining a SOLID 20-30lbs in a matter of weeks or even months...especially repeatedly.

So often do I hear... " I just gained 3 lbs of LBM and lost 1.5% BF this week!" I just wanna puke. At that rate, we'd have guys who put RC to shame in a matter of months all over these boards.

to recap:
-No, you did not gain even 2 pounds of muscle this week, even on 3 grams of test.
-No, you did not gain 20lbs of pure muscle on a 3 wk oral cycle.
-No, you cannot use steroids unless you can wear a shirt big enough to cover your elbows and still have ppl see your muscles.

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
Amen Preacher, sing on!!!!!!

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I've seen this a bunch of places. Same deal, you should hit your genetic limit. Blah blah. Fact of the matter is, you should get your diet right - when you introduce AAS to a Virgin - they gain 20-30lbs regardless of how long they've trained natural..

flame away.
sorry guys, lousy mood tonight.
awwww, poor little PCT guy......wanna hug? :stick:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Well, you forgot about our man Guido...according to him, if we take 17.5 grams of total gear/week, we can go from 230 to 350 in a matter of days.....oh, but if we have a tolerance, then we can only gain 12lbs....lmfao. Hey, can I drink this winny? :toofunny:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

i believe the offical term is "manorexia". also the skinny kids that sit around listening to emo music and watching laguna beach at night call us "meatheads".

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
lol..i'm a manorexic meathead :lol:

I'm lovin' it....that's a shirt I'd wear..

"Manorexic Meathead" <-- LOL

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"manorexic meathead" wife beaters are on their way to the anaboic minds store

Bobby Nevada

Awards
This thread makes me laugh and reminds me of back when I was in high school and juice users would say stuff like, "Dude, you have to lift twice as hard for steroids to work."

Sorry, but I disagree. I believe that the guilty conscience due to drug use leads some people to become elitists to assuage this guilt. Hence the "Yeah, I use drugs, but for all the right reasons" attitude. In my 20+ years of doing drugs and being around various users I have heard every single justification (in various forms) that Phreezer et al are arguing.

Let me be the first to proclaim that I am chemically incorrect and that I come to this board and other boards to learn various (nutritional, chemical, and exersize related) shortcuts to my narcissistic goals. I for one am not interested in hearing the bodybuilding equivalent of how some old guys had to walk barefoot, up hill (both ways no less) in the snow to school. I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but it sounds lame.

Let me also say that I appreciate Guido and other self-experimenters like him that push the limit and tell others about their results. This is what science is all about - learn, learn, pass...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
This thread makes me laugh and reminds me of back when I was in high school and juice users would say stuff like, "Dude, you have to lift twice as hard for steroids to work."

Sorry, but I disagree. I believe that the guilty conscience due to drug use leads some people to become elitists to assuage this guilt. Hence the "Yeah, I use drugs, but for all the right reasons" attitude. In my 20+ years of doing drugs and being around various users I have heard every single justification (in various forms) that Phreezer et al are arguing.

Let me be the first to proclaim that I am chemically incorrect and that I come to this board and other boards to learn various (nutritional, chemical, and exersize related) shortcuts to my narcissistic goals. I for one am not interested in hearing the bodybuilding equivalent of how some old guys had to walk barefoot, up hill (both ways no less) in the snow to school. I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but it sounds lame.

Let me also say that I appreciate Guido and other self-experimenters like him that push the limit and tell others about their results. This is what science is all about - learn, learn, pass...
Well, you're the lone ranger here. This is what this and most other boards are about...to research properly, learn and practice safety, and responsible use. Not to mention a thousand other things that come into play in regards to those mentioned.

And using 4+ grams of aas/week is not what science is all about...that's just pure stupidity. And from that stems the dissaproval of AAS from our unintelligent US gov't. You really don't get it do you?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Learn from stupidity? So that's what science is all about.... wow.. I've been wrong all this time. Wait.. maybe since I've been wrong all this time, I've been right... or I've been a scientist and not even known it!!!

I agree with Lifted. That guy is at the early stages of learning and it showed in his posts. Granted he is studying, and quoting this and that, but I don't think he walked the walk if you know what I'm saying.
Not wanting to get bloated and having 4gs running through your system by week 5 isn't really intelligent. And pushing the limit is absolutely ridiculous when it comes to your endocrine system. You don't learn from that. All you learn is not to do it.

Bobby Nevada

Awards
Well, you're the lone ranger here. This is what this and most other boards are about...to research properly, learn and practice safety, and responsible use. Not to mention a thousand other things that come into play in regards to those mentioned.

And using 4+ grams of aas/week is not what science is all about...that's just pure stupidity. And from that stems the dissaproval of AAS from our unintelligent US gov't. You really don't get it do you?
You are right, I don't get your point. Are you saying that our grand standing illustrious pols would have a more favorable view of aas if adults like Guido were only taking .5gms of test vs. 4 gms of test/week?

No amount of "responsible use", or writing about responsible use on message boards will change politicians' minds about drug use. This is a witch hunt no different than those of Salem, Mass. The "dissaproval" of aas by politicians stems from 400 years of Puritan culture and we will NEVER change this. We will ALWAYS be pariahs. Do you get it?

Bobby Nevada

Awards
And using 4+ grams of aas/week is not what science is all about...that's just pure stupidity.
As far as using these amounts of aas, I'm quite sure that the bodybuilders of the 60's and 70's would be just as aghast at the amounts employed by today's bodybuilders. Do you actually claim to know that the upper limits of ergogenic use have been established? References?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
As far as using these amounts of aas, I'm quite sure that the bodybuilders of the 60's and 70's would be just as aghast at the amounts employed by today's bodybuilders. Do you actually claim to know that the upper limits of ergogenic use have been established? References?
You're such a joke, and I don't know why I'm even bothering with proving you wrong still...but I have some free time soo..

On the contrary, do you know? And what exactly does that have to do with being a responsible user of AAS? And how do you know what the old timers think of today's cycles? Exactly, you don't...you're just trying to throw in off-topic scenarios in order to try and bypass your original intent of your last post.

What I do know is that people that obviously have ZERO knowledge of the endocrine system and how different AAS effects it are pushing the envelope when it comes to safety. All higher doses of AAS can and will cause serious health consequences...did I REALLY just have to say that?

My god, yeah, why don't we all just inject 4 grams of test, 2g of deca, stack orals and call it a day? Yeah real smart eintstein...and you think that there are no short or long term health hazards in doing so? You're a complete moron...and even if it didn't cause any health conerns, that's just total abuse....why play russian roullete?

Darwinism at it;s best... :rolleyes:

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
You are right, I don't get your point. Are you saying that our grand standing illustrious pols would have a more favorable view of aas if adults like Guido were only taking .5gms of test vs. 4 gms of test/week?
Actually yes...AAS ABUSE is what gets the gov't riled up...if it were that they actually knew about AAS and these side-effect horror stories weren't brought to their attention from pure idiotic and uneducated abuse, then I'm sure there would be at the least a somewhat different and less-negative view on them as a whole. But then you got morons like yourself who just contributes to the problem.

You are right, I don't get your point.
Exactly...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
As far as using these amounts of aas, I'm quite sure that the bodybuilders of the 60's and 70's would be just as aghast at the amounts employed by today's bodybuilders.
And who ever said that the amounts used by todays BB'ers is acceptable? I sure as hell didn't...you got guys dropping dead all over the damn place. Let's be real here, AAS abuse can and for the most part will cause serious adverse effects...if you don't think so, then I gotta bridge to sell ya...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
that is true, somehow it's gotten to the point that 'use vs. abuse' doesn't apply to AAS.

any 'use' of steroids is considered abuse.

(popular media/government)

I mean just say it "steroids" and your average person thinks upperward of cocaine or morphine abuse. <--- well thats my opinion.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
everyone settle down... :)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hehe...hehe... tehehe...

Again, I'm with lifted. IMO, he won this round of the debate.

And CEDeoudes is right.. let's just settle down, let Bobby kick some knowledge without any name calling or personal attacks. I notice this board is refreshingly free of them most of the time.

On another note.. Bobby, are you Guido's Dad? You seem mightily proud of him. No malice intended.
;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established

i agree with you, but I'll also mention that AM is getting a 'ultra-conservative' label in the AAS internet community (and that's not because we get bloodwork). Some guys just feel it's so conservative over here. But better safe than sorry, especially for newbies.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well call me a chicken **** but I would rather be ultra conservative than have a fucked endrocrine system

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
chicken ****!

no i hear you, and it's not the mods job to recommend reckless advice.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the following is just another example i've what i will never and should never be a mod:

bobby nevada - you are an IDIOT ... seriously a genuine moron

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The way "bodybuilding" is going now, it NEEDS all those two-legged guinea pigs trying everything in sight, every possible stack in the max possible amount. It doesn't matter if 50%, 75%, 90% or 95% of them eventually get sick real bad. They just drop out in shame, never to be heard of again. Then you have the 0.01% that actually does well with such stupidity and they become the "stars" of this "Hey look, I'm trying to kill myself with androgens AND everything else, but not succeeding!!!" game.

Those "stars" unknowingly encourage others at doing it THAT way. It's easy to say "Look, Mr. O is doing this, so will I!!" Of course, these are the people who either have nothing to lose to begin with or don't have a clue... Just like Bobby. Not saying being a bodybuilder is being stupid although the way the professional side of this "sport" is going now... Well, no comment.

That's why I love this board: stupidity can actually be seen as opposed to being so everywhere that it blinds you.

Bobby Nevada

Awards
Real quick here, because obviously some people can't have a disagreement without resorting to name calling. You know, there is a theory that the rate of name-calling is inversely proportional to the strength of one's argument.

Let me say Lifted, that it is you that took a post-script from my original post to set up a straw man argument while missing the meat of my main points. Those being:

#1 We are all drug users, whether we take 5-10 times the amount of aas that a Dr. would ever prescribe, or 20x the amount like Guido. If you think that because you get bloodwork done regularly you can prove or disprove long term safety, you are sadly mistaken. Embrace your inner druggie, 'cause you're gambling with your health - blood tests or not! You'll feel better and it might take the edge off of your thoroughly nasty personality.

#2 Except for the very rare professional athlete, the overwhelming majority of aas users have narcissistic goals ie. having a nice body, getting stronger, trying to become a pro athlete, and did I mention having a nice body? We are not here for super-health, we are here to learn short-cuts to our narcissistic goals. If it was all about health, this would be Gary Null's website, not AM. So get off the "I'm Mr. Health and Safety because I would never take more than 5x the recommended dosage of test" trip. Your self-righteousness is surpassed only by your self-ignorance.

So, Lifted, Glenihan, and whoever else I struck a raw nerve with: Man up! Your drugs of choice happen to be the new epidemic that is in the cross-hairs of the gov't. First it was alcohol, than it was reefer madness, than LSD and hallucinogens, to barbituates in the 70's, crack in the 80's, X and meth in the 90's, and now the gun is pointed at YOU!

I can just imagine, "Sorry Mr. District Attorney, but I'm a responsible steroid user. I only took 6x the amount recommended for medicinal use of this underground laboratory's testosterone. I happen to know things that the scientific community doesn't...that 6X the max dose is safe in the long run, but 10X is moronic. Oh, and I got blood work and took Liv52. I'm not like those people."
"Well that's interesting Mr. Lifted, but how will that get me elected next year? Don't you know that kids are dropping dead like flies and jumping out of windows because of 'the juice'. You're going down, druggie."

All I am saying is get off your high horses. We are here for the short-cut, and we are all gamblers. No one knows the long-term effects of aas, clomid, tamoxifen, 7-oxo, 6-oxo, atd, and every other molecule that is being dug up for our egotistic goals. ****, the scientific community can't even decide if eggs are good or bad for us. Just cut out the high and mighty attitude. It would be more laughable if it wasn't so tiring.

There, I said my piece. Now do what you do best and resort to name calling. If I see an attempt at a respectful retort I'll stay in the conversation.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
#1 We are all drug users, whether we take 5-10 times the amount of aas that a Dr. would ever prescribe, or 20x the amount like Guido. If you think that because you get bloodwork done regularly you can prove or disprove long term safety, you are sadly mistaken.
No, that is where you couldn't be more wrong. We all know that using AAS can cause health problems, but using responsibly and that means by doing research, getting bloodwork, and not using insane doses, we can have a better grasp on those possible health problems/concerns. How is that not understandable? If you cannot understand this, then you need to do more research yourself, obviously. Preventative measures are just that, preventative measures...what's so hard to understand here?

#2 Except for the very rare professional athlete, the overwhelming majority of aas users have narcissistic goals ie. having a nice body, getting stronger, trying to become a pro athlete, and did I mention having a nice body? We are not here for super-health, we are here to learn short-cuts to our narcissistic goals. If it was all about health, this would be Gary Null's website, not AM. So get off the "I'm Mr. Health and Safety because I would never take more than 5x the recommended dosage of test" trip. Your self-righteousness is surpassed only by your self-ignorance.
Who are you to say what each and every person is here for?

--I know a handful of guys here were/are DANGEROUSLY and unhealthy skinny to begin with...they sought out boards like this in order to gain the much needed weight.

--Other older guys are here that are using HRT in order to stay healthy in their older age...

I, myself am here to also stay as healthy as possible...not because the main reason is vanity...I'll admit that it is one of the many reasons I use AAS, but again, what does this have to do with using vs. abusing?

So, Lifted, Glenihan, and whoever else I struck a raw nerve with: Man up! Your drugs of choice happen to be the new epidemic that is in the cross-hairs of the gov't. First it was alcohol, than it was reefer madness, than LSD and hallucinogens, to barbituates in the 70's, crack in the 80's, X and meth in the 90's, and now the gun is pointed at YOU!
This is because people like yourself push the envelope with STEROID ABUSE!!!!!!!! Why am I still typing? And why can't you get it? I think I know why...you feel like a "hardass" by going against the grain yesterday in your posts....but now, since you were proved sooooo wrong, and you, yourself realize how much of an ass you made out of yourself, you now want to try and save-face by trying sway off the subject...no idea why, it;s the internet...this leads me to believe that you're just as hardheaded in real life, no?

All I am saying is get off your high horses. We are here for the short-cut, and we are all gamblers. No one knows the long-term effects of aas, clomid, tamoxifen, 7-oxo, 6-oxo, atd, and every other molecule that is being dug up for our egotistic goals. ****, the scientific community can't even decide if eggs are good or bad for us. Just cut out the high and mighty attitude. It would be more laughable if it wasn't so tiring.
No, we are not all here for a short-cut and we are not all gamblers...that is my point. YOU are gambling with your health by abusing AAS and using those INSANE doses. Again, there is use and there is abuse....who do you think is gonna have a better chance at living longer here. me or you? I'll give you two guesses but you'll only need one. :rolleyes:

There, I said my piece. Now do what you do best and resort to name calling. If I see an attempt at a respectful retort I'll stay in the conversation.
No, I only degrade to name-calling for the people that deserve it...and you definetely deserve it...you're exactly the type of person that we make fun of and laugh at...go back to bb.com and the likes so you can spread your retarded morals.....

TheStud121

Awards
i believe the offical term is "manorexia". also the skinny kids that sit around listening to emo music and watching laguna beach at night call us "meatheads".
I like Laguna Beach...lol :lol:

Bobby Nevada

Awards
No, we are not all here for a short-cut and we are not all gamblers...that is my point. YOU are gambling with your health by abusing AAS and using those INSANE doses. Again, there is use and there is abuse....who do you think is gonna have a better chance at living longer here. me or you? I'll give you two guesses but you'll only need one. :rolleyes:
I'm sorry, but where exactly have you gleaned that I have taken insane doses of aas?

If you wanted to know my cycle history, all you had to do was ask. I did one td cycle of 1-test/4-ad 400mg each/week, and I did another cycle of SD at 20mg/day for 3 weeks. PCT of nolva, liver care throughout, etc.

Now my doc might consider this insane, while aas users might say that this is mild use. But no one 'cept for the good curly-headed Christ knows what this is going to do to me in the long run. The science just isn't there.

BTW, thanks for toning down your rhetoric. Now you just need to get off your high-horse and realize that you are a druggie who is gambling with his health like everyone else.

p.s. I like that "dangerously skinny" line of bs. That was pretty good. Overall, your creative writing skills are ok, but you seem to be really lacking in reading comprehension. Probably ADHD and emotional instability. I see a small bus and classes in the school basement in your recent past. Just a guess.:FUfinger:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay gentlemen this ends now.. period..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry, but where exactly have you gleaned that I have taken insane doses of aas?

If you wanted to know my cycle history, all you had to do was ask. I did one td cycle of 1-test/4-ad 400mg each/week, and I did another cycle of SD at 20mg/day for 3 weeks. PCT of nolva, liver care throughout, etc.

Now my doc might consider this insane, while aas users might say that this is mild use. But no one 'cept for the good curly-headed Christ knows what this is going to do to me in the long run. The science just isn't there.

BTW, thanks for toning down your rhetoric. Now you just need to get off your high-horse and realize that you are a druggie who is gambling with his health like everyone else.

p.s. I like that "dangerously skinny" line of bs. That was pretty good. Overall, your creative writing skills are ok, but you seem to be really lacking in reading comprehension. Probably ADHD and emotional instability. I see a small bus and classes in the school basement in your recent past. Just a guess.:FUfinger:
You haven't even ran a real cycle and yet you know it all, eh? Typical moron.

The science just isn't there? Yeah, you really ARE as dumb as you make yourself out to be...lmao.

There is such a thing as dangerously skinny...if you're too skinny for your height, this can be a health hazard...but I'm sure you know better than the medical doctors too right? LMFAO...what a f'in joke you are...

I really hope you're not in your mid 30's...because you have the maturity of a 6 year old...not to mention the IQ of one too...simply amazing.

All this coming from some windbag that hasn't even ran a real cycle...yet you know everything about it....lol.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Sorry matt, I posted before I saw your last post...I'm done with this guy.,