finalized second cycle. what do ya think.

jeff33333

Awards
hey guys. new to the board. would like to find a home here as the one i'm at now is a pay site and my membership is about up but don't want to shell out 75 more bucks. heard this site is good. anyway, stats are 6'2 227 11-12 percent bf. 25yo. first cylce under my belt,

1-12 500mg test en
1-4 40mg dbol ed

pct nolva 40 30 20

gains were great but lost most of em, had bad bloating and ball shrinkage so wanting to add some adex and hcg to this cycle. keepin it simple due to money and other issues, so these are the only "ingrediants" that i will have available and that i will be using. just looking to add mass with minimal bloat and shrinkage. thanks.

Week 1-4 40-60 mg dbol

Week 1-12 625mg megatest blend

Week 1-12 .5mg arimidex e.d.

Week 5-14 500i.u. HCG every 5th day

Week 8-13 50mg winstrol e.d.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, I think 40mg of dbol is plenty..maybe too much for you. you want to keep bloat DOWN right?

What's Megatest blend? Is it anything like Sust or Omnadren? I'd stick with one ester.. less complicated.

I would do .5mg of Arimidex EOD, instead of ED. There are other issues that arimidex impacts negatively.

IMO 250iu shot twice on the weekend is more efficient, but that's just me. Less frequency, less chance of burning out the leydig.

Be careful with the winny at the end. Don't max out and get all burly with the weights... you can hurt yourself easy.. I'm feeling my joints at the moment because of it. You'll want to bust out the weights, but just go moderate with winny.

Good luck

jeff33333

Awards
thanks for the reply. the megatest is a test blend similar to sust, it's got prop, iso, enanthate in it. so you do 250iu twice on the weekend? is this through your whole cycle or just near pct? when you say moderate with the winny, do you mean as far as heavy weight? cuz considering that it is more of a cutter, i was thinking about taking those last weeks and maybe doing an hst or some other high rep, lower weight routine to fill out and define. what do you think of this? sorry for all the quesitons, but do you think maybe i should run the winny from week 9-14 instead of 8-13? i've had advice to do this but that seems dangerously close to the pct period. thanks again.

jeff33333

Awards
one more question for ya bry, what kind of negative impacts are yuou speaking of with the adex? thanks agian.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro,

I start HCG protocol at week 3, as that is generally when I start to atrophy.

Yeah, you're right.. don't go heavy with the weight at the end with the winny.

Winny has a short half-life, so no worries about it being close to the time of PCT.

It wreaks havoc on your lipids, so get a blood test after as well.. just to be safe. Preferably get one before, after, and later.

Good luck!

PEACE

jeff33333

Awards
yeah, i've had a lot of people tell me to wait on the hcg for pct, but i've had problems in the past so i would like to go to preventive mode rather than fix mode. so if i could bother one last time, you say you start at week 3.; when do you stop it? 2 weeks prior to the stoppage of pct. so say 250iu on twice on the weekend from week 3-14 or 15? thanks again.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
with a blended test you really need to shoot at least eod to stablize blood levels because of the prop .. this is why i hate blends .. you are better off with a single ester

60mg of dbol is pretty nutty .. 35-40mg should be plenty

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify...

You do understand that testicular atrophy and edema have nothing to do with your loss of gains from your previous cycle right? HCG and A-Dex will help with all that but just watch the diet and training. Go for a more robust PCT if you have a hard time bouncing back.

Just my thoughts.

jeff33333

Awards
cool, thanks guys. yeah jonesers, i didn't think the two were related, but mostly the reason for loss on the last cycle, well, all the reason, was becasue i stopped lifting and eating as i was depressed and had ZERO motivation to do anything, let alone lift. i think this occured because my cortisol was through the roof and my test was down, so i was hoping that the hcg would help me rebound faster to avoid this. by a more robust pct, do you mean more nolva, longer in duration, or add something? would like to have your thoughts on this. thanks.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah... not eating nor lifting will do that to you. Make sure you are mentally and physically prepared before you start this next cycle.

You already stated part of it.. Cortisol. Look into Lean Extreme by Designer Supplements or Retain by ARLI. Running PCT a little longer might help, but look into something to control cortisol. Other additions to PCT can be Fenugreek and DHEA. You will need to look at others logs to determine if it's for you.

EDIT: For motivation you might want to look into something like ErgoPharm's AMP or something simliar. The addition of a creatine product would be good too. If you crashed hard before you will probably again and that's why a more costly and comprehensive PCT is needed.