Looking for dry gains.

Sendo

Awards
Posted the following in another thread. Didn't get many replies I think because the topic was about drug tests. I'm getting ready to do a cycle of 1-test/4AD and am wanting to get primarily lean gains... and very little bloat.

also a side note. I was thinking of running the old t1 pro formula. Which I believe was 5g 1-test and 2.5g of 4AD. Doing 4ml @ 2xday. Which I think is something like 320mg 1-test and 170mg 4AD daily.

I'm wanting lean gains and not so much bloat. Any thoughts on this? or should I mix anything else into the lotion. I have about 3 bottles of t-gel to use.
Curious if that dosing will be fine for mostly lean gains, which is why I want more 1-test and les 4AD. It will be a 6 week cycle. I'm hoping the 170mg of 4AD will be enough to keep lethargy to a tolerable level. If it get's bad I'll pop some EC, but for the most part I'll try to steer clear of anything like that while on cycle.

Give me your opinions, and whether you think I should add anything else to the mix. I have some t-gel left over from a while back, I think it's good up to 10g of stuff.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
You can add in some hydroxytest to help with the bloat if you are able to get some.