Finagenx results thread:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am curious who has used this compound and had results. It is now being offered in bulk and am wondering about either capping or t/d.

If you either made ahole in your wallet or if you made size/strength gains please share. Also, how did PCT go with this compund?

2slow

Awards
interesting, ive searched around and cant find it in bulk. as far as results, im gonna start a cycle here pretty soon and then i could post about results

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've used quite a bit of it. The first time I was about 60lbs lighter though...lol. That time I had pretty descent results...considering I ran it alone, I gained about 8 lbs. over a 5 week cycle...not bad as it is a PH. And it was all muscle and really hardened me up.

The next time I ran it alone at a bodyweight of 245 or so...did it for 6 weeks and noticed a tad bit of strength increase, hardness, but didn't gain much...maybe 5 lbs. of LBM...kept me from gaining any fat though, and lots of vascularity.

The thrid time was just by itself once again, and I didn't notice hardly anything. This was at a bodyweight of 260....ran it for 3.5 weeks and gave up on the stuff. IMO it's just not worth the money....unless you can buy it in bulk, like you said...but remember, this was in a liposomal delivery system...don't know if it means much, but the results may be different since it *might* not be as good that way...dunno.

If I remember correctly, I used 14cc's ED for each cycle. Anymore than that and then it gets REALLY expensive.

I know that my man Diplomats loves the stuff and his results speak for themselves...but I just would rather run something stronger and a lot cheaper. Although IMHO, it stacks really well with just about anything...sooo.... :D

I'd say if you're 200 lbs. or under, yeah give it a shot...but if you;re heavier, then it won't be really cost effective...again, JMO though.

If you decide to run it, make sure to keep a log or something. :) Still not much feedback on it yet.

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Definitely cool of you lifted!

eRICH

Awards
I'm definately going to be running this for 6 weeks starting oct 1. I was just curious for the guys who have used it what sides they experienced? Also what kind of dosing would you reccommend? Should I progressively increase the dose throughout or should I stick with a standard dose throughout?

thanks
E

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm definately going to be running this for 6 weeks starting oct 1. I was just curious for the guys who have used it what sides they experienced? Also what kind of dosing would you reccommend? Should I progressively increase the dose throughout or should I stick with a standard dose throughout?

thanks
E
I had mild hairloss. I would start with 75mg per day. If I can get it in bulk I'm gonna run 150mg per day as I have ran it before. But I would caution you to start low.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Guys.. remember the post a while back about NOT posting where to get ph's?

Okay no one is going to get banned over this but for the love of Pete DON'T do this again.. no website posting please for any PH's quasi legal or not... okay..

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Any other results?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
max lmg is really really similar to finigenx. i'd personally go with that.

i had a friend who got good but costsly results on finigenx. he ran the **** 10 weeks, had no libido at all the last 7, couldnt sleep but had veins and cuts like nobody's business.

like mild tren, really.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How similar to max lmg is it?

Finigenx: 19-norandrosta-4 9-diene-3, 17-dione: 25mg (Liposomal delivery system. People actually SWALLOW THIS?)

Max LMG: 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

Actually, how would transdermal Ergomax or superdrol be? Any ideas?

miked512

Awards
I would really have to say dip is the best person to ask on this one.

I've run finigenx for only 2.5 weeks but had to quit a cycle midway due to some other issues. However, I will say those 2.5 weeks were great for strength gains and other body composition changes, but eh, I can't really judge its effectiveness based off of that time frame.

I for one know I will probably be stacking it with everything for a while.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Betwen Finigenx and Max LMG which has the least amount of androgenic side's?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Most methyls were designed to be oral. The more I understand about Max LMG, the more it DOES sound like an oral tren. And just like tren sides, know what you are getting into.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes most methyls are designed to be orals so that they resist the first-pass. It is also that same first-pass resistance that wreaks havoc with the liver.

Finigenx is in a "liposomal delivery system" i.e. transdermal. miked512 did you use it transdermal or actually drink that ****? Who drinks skin lotion? YUCK! Could be toxic, too...................

Anyways, back to oral/methyl. IF one could get the powder, injecting Emax, SD, or even the non-methylated finigenx, MAX LMG, Prostanozol, Orastan-E, and whatever else, would be even MORE potent than oral, right? With less liver stress, right?

And I'm still wondering about transdermal bioavailability... i.e. why is finigenx transdermal and all others methylated or not, are orals.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes most methyls are designed to be orals so that they resist the first-pass. It is also that same first-pass resistance that wreaks havoc with the liver.

Finigenx is in a "liposomal delivery system" i.e. transdermal. miked512 did you use it transdermal or actually drink that ****? Who drinks skin lotion? YUCK! Could be toxic, too...................

Anyways, back to oral/methyl. IF one could get the powder, injecting Emax, SD, or even the non-methylated finigenx, MAX LMG, Prostanozol, Orastan-E, and whatever else, would be even MORE potent than oral, right? With less liver stress, right?

And I'm still wondering about transdermal bioavailability... i.e. why is finigenx transdermal and all others methylated or not, are orals.
-dermals still will effect the liver

-liposomal delivery system is oral, not dermal...lmao.

-Methylated orals should be taken orally. There is a reason for the methylation, you get anywhere from ~90-100% absorption. There is no reason to inject methyls bro.

-Finigenx is not transdermal, its a liquid oral.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've done both Finigenx and Max for 6weeks each, Finigenx wins hands down, better strength gains and weight gain, felt great on it also, felt like crap on Max.

miked512

Awards
Yeah, I took it oral. Finigenx as a transderm sounds downright interesting ...

Hhhhmmm, I was thinking of actually stacking Max and the finigenx for a while but you guys may make me go back to the drawing board on that one.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Finigenex is the ****!!!!!!!!! enough said!!!!!!!!!!

miked512

Awards
Finigenex is the ****!!!!!!!!! enough said!!!!!!!!!!
blah, he's right.

Something I don't have any information on is how much shutdown this product can possibly induce. I don't even have any info on this from my own use as its only been in two week time periods that I've been on.

dip, any ideas?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
-dermals still will effect the liver

-liposomal delivery system is oral, not dermal...lmao.

-Methylated orals should be taken orally. There is a reason for the methylation, you get anywhere from ~90-100% absorption. There is no reason to inject methyls bro.

-Finigenx is not transdermal, its a liquid oral.
Yes, dermals will still effect the liver. BUT avoiding the first pass makes the substance much milder on the liver. Injecting a methylated proseteroid for example, might provide all the benefits of oral ingestion while avoiding some of the liver stress, right?

I was sure liposomal=transdermal. Thanks for the correction. Although I do question the smartness of ingesting propylene glycol, which I have seen numerous times in transdermal preparations, but NEVER for oral use. I guess it must be OK. :D

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
why are people asking stupid questions like do you have to do a PCT? come on it shuts down your test completely within a day or 2...what do you think? how about researching it

David220

Awards
How about biting my weewee?
why are people asking stupid questions like do you have to do a PCT? come on it shuts down your test completely within a day or 2...what do you think? how about researching it

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yes, dermals will still effect the liver. BUT avoiding the first pass makes the substance much milder on the liver. Injecting a methylated proseteroid for example, might provide all the benefits of oral ingestion while avoiding some of the liver stress, right?

I was sure liposomal=transdermal. Thanks for the correction. Although I do question the smartness of ingesting propylene glycol, which I have seen numerous times in transdermal preparations, but NEVER for oral use. I guess it must be OK. :D
Not sure about the first pass thing, I have no idea, you may be right, dunno. :think:

To the poster above asking about finigenx PCT....read RYanBB'ers reply...lol.

David220

Awards
Got some weewee left over from ryan. you can bite it to.
Not sure about the first pass thing, I have no idea, you may be right, dunno. :think:

To the poster above asking about finigenx PCT....read RYanBB'ers reply...lol.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Do you have to do pct after a Finigenex cycle and how long should you wait after a SD cycle before you can take Finigenex
Yeah dude you have to. After time on cycle equals time of bro.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
blah, he's right.

Something I don't have any information on is how much shutdown this product can possibly induce. I don't even have any info on this from my own use as its only been in two week time periods that I've been on.

dip, any ideas?
Tell you the truth mike, i really am not sure. I dont think it even shuts me down. I always include it in a stack. Dude i think i might be running it with PHERA-PLEX for 6 weeks. I am going to need 4 240ml bottles to add to the 2 i have stached. I will be dosing it at 24-36ml/cc daily for 6 weeks straight.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Got some weewee left over from ryan. you can bite it to.
Jesus 11 posts and you turn into an asshole already?"? :wtf:

Heres the point these guys are trying to make for your own good. When you have to ask questions as general as you are asking its obvious you are not prepared to use any of the substances. Doing cycles of anything in general means that PCT Is needed PERIOD.....some will requrie more than others and protocols will vary.

Your other question "how long do I have to wait after an SD cycle?" Answer(s) 1) It varies by person , generally you need to wait until your HPTA is no longer surpressed, your lipids and liver values have recovered to within range. The best way to know that is by blood test. Another general rule of thumb is time off = time on but that one is a guess.

Seriously why come to a board and start acting like an idiot so soon? Do you relly think you will be welcome long or get good responses?:rasp:

phil216

Awards
  • Established
How toxic to the liver is this if at all. I'm just wondering because when I took M1T My liver enzymes went through the roof.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not a methylated PH so liver stress is minimal.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
bbuild923

ttt

rassler119

Banned
Awards
If finigenx was made into a transdermal, could it covert? For that matter, do any PHs convert as transdermal?