opinions on next cycle: SD & Finigenx

2slow

Awards
just wondering what everyones thoughts are about running these two compounds toghether in a 4 week cycle. i was planning on this:

week 1: finigenx
week 2 finigenx + SD @ 10mg
week 3 finigenx + SD @ 20mg
week 4 finigenx + SD @ 20mg

planning on running the finigenx at 9ml for the first week or two and then bump it up to 18ml. was also going to add some low dose t-3 while on. trying to run this as a lean bulk. i have a bunch of 4ad powder laying around, does anyone thik this would be a good addition to this cycle? also planning on running some transdermal dhea during and post cyle. i have all the ancillaries ready to go: ryr, policosinol, coq10, krala, hawthorn berry, garlic, etc. pct would be rebound or ultra hot, retain, dermal dhea, fenugreek for 3 weeks.also, would it be a good idea to run the ATD while on cycle with these compounds or just wait for pct? what y'all think? TIA

2slow

Awards
i was also thinking of running albuterol and ketotifen PCT, does anyone think this would help to curb potential fat gain post cycle or would it possibly steal away most of the gains made during the cylce?

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Ive heard that you need to run Finigenx at least 6 weeks. Anything less is useless.

2slow

Awards
i was looking more for feedback on the stacking of these compounds rather than the cycle length feedback