1-test/4ad drug test

S

Sendo

Awards
I did some searching on the forums for several key words including "1-test urine" "1-test analysis" "1-test detection", etc etc. I could not get a clear cut answer as to whether they could detect 1-test in a urine test. From what I understand from my searches 4AD should not be much of a problem because it looks pretty much exactly like test. The only posts I found about a 1-test drug test was posted about 2-3 years ago. At the time they said that since it was new there was not likely to be a test to accurately detect it.

My main concern is that I'm on probation for something stupid. I bought a vehicle unknowingly that had fake tags. I did not have money to take the case to trial so I took deferred adjudication with 6 months probation so that it would not go on my record. They test me randomly when I go in once a month. Some months they do, other months they don't.

I'm getting ready to come up on a mass cycle in about a month or so and had some stuff left over before the ban I was considering using. Plenty of 1-test/4ad and dmso lotion to last me for about 3 cycles if I wanted.

I wanted to know if anyone had a clear concise answer as to whether or not if these drugs are detectable or if they set off any alerts when they are doing the drug analysis.

Or if it's been stated on the forums before I can understand if no one wants to repeat the information. If at the least you can give me a keyword search I can use that will pull up the exact answer I'm looking for. I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Sendo

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Are they going to test for anabolics?

Based on your sentence, I'd say no, since you weren't arrested for AAS.

S

Sendo

Awards
I wasn't arrested for drugs or alcohol either, but they test me at random. Makes no sense to me either.

S

Sendo

Awards
also a side note. I was thinking of running the old t1 pro formula. Which I believe was 5g 1-test and 2.5g of 4AD. Doing 4ml @ 2xday. Which I think is something like 320mg 1-test and 170mg 4AD daily.

I'm wanting lean gains and not so much bloat. Any thoughts on this? or should I mix anything else into the lotion. I have about 3 bottles of t-gel to use.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
IF it is a standard piss test then no they are not going to detect this... and if you look at the bottom of your thread there are 3 drug testing threads

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a PO and no we dont test for AAS just recreational drugs. some places can test for it but its expensive and I've only heard of us doing it once in the last 5yrs. I would not worry about it. they test everyone on probation for drugs because we "discover" drug problems when people get put on probation. not saying that everyone on probation has a drug problem but most do and very few think they do or will even admit to usage.

S

Sendo

Awards
I'm a PO and no we dont test for AAS just recreational drugs. some places can test for it but its expensive and I've only heard of us doing it once in the last 5yrs. I would not worry about it. they test everyone on probation for drugs because we "discover" drug problems when people get put on probation. not saying that everyone on probation has a drug problem but most do and very few think they do or will even admit to usage.
hey thanks for this reply. It seriously means alot to me :box:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Anabolics 25
ddemark Anabolics 17
MTPMJM Anabolics 4
S Supplements 2
E Anabolics 5