O/T: Gyno, Nolva, Letro, and IBE

K

Kroms_laugh

Awards
I've been taking Nolva to treat some gyno and I've recently read that when you come off of Nolva, it is advisable to start an AI immediately. The reasons this particular read gave were that Nolva is itself an estrogen and when the receptor blocking properties of Nolva cease to be effective (when you stop taking it), the total level of estrogen in your body is greatly increased.

Now, I ordered some more nolva and some letro from IBE 3 days ago, and they've not gotten it out yet. Which puts me in a bind; I'm not going to have enough Nolva to keep taking it until the letro gets here. Is this going to be a problem; just coming off of Nolva without an AI? Because I'm very sensative to estrogenic sides.

It's a love / hate relationship with IBE. :(

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wait wait, you dont need to do that... just taper the nolva down.

K

Kroms_laugh

Awards
wait wait, you dont need to do that... just taper the nolva down.
That's just it... I don't have any Nolva left. I thought I had enough.. but I and NO clue it would take this long to get rid of the gyno. So basically, I'm going from 80mg to nothing.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
do this, (i think), order some ATD. It's been blasting gyno for a lot of people. It's a non-suppressive AI. Just taper that down as well. It wouldn't be a bad idea using it now. It should be MUCH better than the Nolva for Gyno removal.

If the letro does show up, it should blast any gyno flare ups as long as it hasn't been more than 3-4days...

bumped for a 2nd opinion

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Please try to understand that IBE was affected by the Hurricane....I believe they even need to get a new warehouse so please be patient with this board supporter in his time of need. Please support IBE and Custom Nutrition Warehouse!

K

Kroms_laugh

Awards
Please try to understand that IBE was affected by the Hurricane....I believe they even need to get a new warehouse so please be patient with this board supporter in his time of need. Please support IBE and Custom Nutrition Warehouse!
Wow. I had no idea. Now aren't I just the biggest asshole to walk the Earth?

I

Hey I just saw that Bulk might have a topical ATD product out by Dermabolics....looks interesting. I wonder if this would be good for overall estrogen suppression, not just as a topical gyno preventative.

I

It's ok bro, we all want our products fast and especially when it comes to our health, just please continue to support our board supporters and look for some Rebound XT, or some Topical ATD. Kilosports also has a good deal going on now.

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
I've been taking Nolva to treat some gyno and I've recently read that when you come off of Nolva, it is advisable to start an AI immediately. The reasons this particular read gave were that Nolva is itself an estrogen and when the receptor blocking properties of Nolva cease to be effective (when you stop taking it), the total level of estrogen in your body is greatly increased.

Now, I ordered some more nolva and some letro from IBE 3 days ago, and they've not gotten it out yet. Which puts me in a bind; I'm not going to have enough Nolva to keep taking it until the letro gets here. Is this going to be a problem; just coming off of Nolva without an AI? Because I'm very sensative to estrogenic sides.

It's a love / hate relationship with IBE. :(
Use Giant ATD or Noxedext XT.

While your on Nolva, Start Dosing the ATD at 50mg before bed. This will lower the estrogen on your body. Ifyou want to completely ICE the estrogen, 100mg of ATD (75mg before bed/25mg morning) should do it. I'm not sure why anyone would want to do that, but thats how you do it. Note, that if you choose to eliminate all estrogen your libido will be DEAD.