ALRI prostanozol and E...Max without protective seal on cap?

Big_E

Awards
:wtf: I was just curious to know if it is standard with ALRI to not put a protective seal on the outside of their bottles? I recently ordered 4 bottles of Prostanozol and 2 bottles E...Max LMG from planetarynutrition.com and NONE of them had the plastic seal on the outside....they only had the white seal that goes underneath the cap and they were not broken, but I was just under the impression that all of ALRI's products had the protective seal on the outside....and I also thought that Prostanozol came with a black cap, not a white one.

Anyway, can anyone/someone please shed some light on this for me????

size

Awards
  • Established
Prostanozol does not have a plasitc seal to my knowledge but does have a protective seal under the cap that is well attached.

ilikebread

Banned
Awards
bump this mine only had the white cap seal but thats nough for me

Big_E

Awards
Prostanozol does not have a plasitc seal to my knowledge but does have a protective seal under the cap that is well attached.
They all have the white protective seal underneath the caps. I am just wanting to be sure as a precautionary measure, as I am just used to seeing the plastic protective seal over the cap of any pill product that I buy. Thank you for the low down.

eRICH

Awards
My ALRI Prostan and e max did not come with any external seal. Only the seal under the cap.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Both of my bottles of E...Max LMG did not have the puter seal, but did have the inner seal.

biggunther

Awards
  • Established
:wtf: I was just curious to know if it is standard with ALRI to not put a protective seal on the outside of their bottles? I recently ordered 4 bottles of Prostanozol and 2 bottles E...Max LMG from planetarynutrition.com and NONE of them had the plastic seal on the outside....they only had the white seal that goes underneath the cap and they were not broken, but I was just under the impression that all of ALRI's products had the protective seal on the outside....and I also thought that Prostanozol came with a black cap, not a white one.

Anyway, can anyone/someone please shed some light on this for me????
E...Max and Prostanozol are the only 2 ALRI thus far that do not have the seal on the outside.

Big_E

Awards
Thank you, BigGunther.:thumbsup: I just wanted to be sure.