**** HELP!!!!

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok here we go guys. I got a piss test coming up in about 3 weeks (athlete). I just finished my EQ. My last shot was the 22nd. Can anyone PM me or post how to pass it like are there any supps?

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok here we go guys. I got a piss test coming up in about 3 weeks (athlete). I just finished my EQ. My last shot was the 22nd. Can anyone PM me or post how to pass it like are there any supps?
Why are you being tested?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
have someone elses urine inserted into your bladder

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Glen is right, about the only way to pass it is to watch "The Program" and follow in Lattimer's footsteps :D lol, lattimer is so awesome lol. I saw a product on the net browsing a couple days ago called steroid cleanse or something like that, I doubt it would work for something that has as long of a detection time as EQ, but hey it would be worth a shot if your playing time is on the line. First step: Start chugging the water and take some cleansing supps, probably wont save your ass with EQ, but again its worth a shot.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
While I am searching for the steroid cleanse, I will see if I can find you a place to get a catheter, b/c thats looking like your only hope :D IF you do go through with the catheter method let us know how it goes lol.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Depending on how closely they watch you... The "wizzinator" may work for you... basically it's a prosthetic penis, that looks like the real thing, and contains a bladder that holds someone elses clean urine...

Can't recall the web page for it.. but it's out there.

zaph123

Board Supporter
Awards
Ok it looks as if im going after the whizinator

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
The link I gave you to the catheters, I dont think that is quite what we are looking for, I think that is if you had surgery and use the catheters permanently...I will keep looking for one that you can use for the purpose.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Also, dont forget the scene in The Program where at first he hides the clean urine in the toilet paper roll in the stall, but if they have to actually stand there and watch that wont work.

captain chet

Awards
This could be a very good test for that steroidcleanse product and see if it works in real life! Im looking foreward to your results

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Get the whizzinator, they are the safest bet when you use.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
make sure you post your results with whatever you decide. im not an athelete, but interested as to what happens...

surferph34

Awards
if you put can some how breach the test, i.e. another substance i.e. washing up liquid on your finger, not from your urine you may be able to offset the test and therefore require some retesting and buy yourself some time

knox

Awards
  • Established
remember to be true to yourself. If you are a white guy get a white dingy, if you black get the black one etc. it will be a little akward if you are a 5'8 150lb white dude and whip out a 14inch black hugo. but if you go this route, go with a smile.

OmarJackson

Awards
  • Established
the whizzenator was in the news a while ago because some NFL player was caught carrying it in his bag. it was a funny story

hey, if pro athletes use it, you know its gotta work.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
What you want to do is wear it between your underwear and a pair of gym shorts...both of these under your jeans. This way if you have to get a physical before you take the piss test you can drop your draws and hide the whizzinator in the layers. Then once the doc is gone you can pull out your black monster cock.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Hey did you pass your test bro or what?

Would like to know what you did, how it went, etc. Did anyone try the steroidcleanse?