1-test/4-AD trans help

Ddono25

Awards
I'm on my first cycle of 1-test trans and 4-AD trans at 125 mg and 400 mg respectively a day for the past 3 days. I have 25 grams of 19-nor diol, 2 90 cap 4 mg bottles of MOHN, and a 180 cap bottle of M1T 5mg. Also have Rebound XT, nolva and any of the new ph's on hand as well (work at a supp store). If you guys were in my shoes, would you add anything else anabolic into the mix or as a first cycle should I just stick to 1-test/4-ad for the 6 weeks as planned. I was thinking about adding the RXT 50 mg a day to combat any shutdown but don't want to lose some possible gains from the 4-AD conversion. Any help would be much appreciated thank you

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For a first cycle the Nor-Diol would have been very nice as well. Stick with the 1T/4AD. It will take some time to kick in but it is a very solid stack. You are a bit on the low side on the dosing, especially the 1-Test, but that is relative I guess. Give it some time, you will be pleased with it.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle the Nor-Diol would have been very nice as well. Stick with the 1T/4AD. It will take some time to kick in but it is a very solid stack. You are a bit on the low side on the dosing, especially the 1-Test, but that is relative I guess. Give it some time, you will be pleased with it.
:thumbsup:

Ddono25

Awards
Thanks for the advice guys. I was thinking the same thing about it but searching more cycle logs I saw that this kind of cycle was often accompanied by an M1T kickstart or MOHN to recomp. I will stick with the 1-test/4-AD for this. You said that 125 mg wasn't enough of the 1-test. What would you suggest for the dosing? I was going to pyramid it to 250 mg for weeks 2 and 3 and then to 300 for the 4th week, then back down to 250 for week 5 and 6, while also dosing the 4-AD to correlate. Also, does the RXT sound like a good idea or no? I really need to decide soon about that or the shutdown will be inevitable. Any other advice is awesome thanks again.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not so long ago 1-Test/4AD was the ****. AvantLabs ONE and ONE+ was the choice of the hardcore. It is old school and still good ****. As a first cycle it is solid and a health conscious choice. Don't mess with your system by using M1T so early in your cycle history.

I'm up at 200+ lbs and have run it several to many times and run it at 400mg 1-Test and up to 600mg 4AD depending upon goals.

Don't know RXT...sorry.

Ddono25

Awards
Anyone have any thoughts on some Rebound throughout a 1-test/4-AD cycle?