Planning stack for Oct.

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
I am planning on running a cycle in late October. Desired results are basically recomp. Add some lean mass and continue to lean out. Proposed cycle:

MOHN: wks 1-6 12mgs/ed-26mgs/ed-up to 30mgs/ed as indicated by results
1-Test: wks 1-2 200mgs/ed
4-AD: wks 1-2 300mgs/ed
Prostanazol: wks 3-6 75mgs/ed

The 4-AD and 1-Test are in a transdermal and will only be used as a sort of "jump-start" to the cycle and the MOHN will increase over the first three weeks until I find a satisfactory level.

PCT wil include Nolva, ATD, and Liver support. I will also front load milk thistle and ALA. If I am missing anything major, let me know.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
From my experience, 1t & 4ad td's take about two weeks to kick in. I don't think running them for two weeks then stopping will add any benefit to this cycle. If you have more, run it all the way through. I've run a very successful m4ohn, 1t, 4ad recomp cycle. It lasted about 6.5 weeks. I can't comment on the prost, never used it.
I like the choice of compounds. I just wouldn't waste the 1t & 4ad for a 2 week run. jmho

dd

bigman420

Awards
add cortisol blockers for pct....phosphatidylserine or lean extreme will do the trick

Dungeon1

Dungeon1

Awards
Yeah I only have one bottle of S1+ so I can only run it for two weeks, but I don't know what else I would do with it. How would you feel about ALRI's Retain as far as cortisol blockers?

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been thinking of running something like this

WKS 1-4 1-test
2 caps Erogomax
3 caps MAX-lmg
Wks 4-8 2 caps Ergoamx
40 mgs M4ohn
3 caps prostanzol
Wks 9-12 Retain