Thread was deleted?

dodgeee-O

Awards
I posted a thread yesterday titled vialsandcrimpers.com. Why was it deleted? Can a mod please pm me and let me know. Thank you!

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Probably though it was an ad, but whats the question brother...

dodgeee-O

Awards
Just wondering if anyone had ordered from them was all. They are on chinamans list but when i asked about them on another board someone said they were shady people working there but they wouldn't say why. I went ahead and ordered anyway, if things don't work out i'll reply to this post again.

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Wha tare you looking to buy? (if anything other than vials & crimpers, PM me)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted a thread yesterday titled vialsandcrimpers.com. Why was it deleted? Can a mod please pm me and let me know. Thank you!
Don't know who removed it but those type of sites we're trying to keep on the down low :D

I hope you can understand that. I know its technically legal but we still want to keep sources of any kind rather discreet. If you want anything like that, email one of us and we will gladly help you out, as YJ has shown.

dodgeee-O

Awards
Yeah i understand, there are lots of these type of sites that sponsor other sites but most are twice the price of these guys. I'll keep these kind of things to pm's now though :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If your thread was deleted you will automatically receive an email listing the stated reason and also the MOD's name that did it. The message will also contain contact information for that MOD so that you can take it up with him directly. If you didn't get the email message maybe you just misplaced the thread?? Surely your email address is up to date... ;)

Chemo

dodgeee-O

Awards
Didn't receive notification that it was deleted and did a search before i made a new thread. Email is up to date aswell, don't know what could of gone wrong :confused:

bellx1

Awards
Chemo .... If you want info on this ... email me @ the keptprivate addy

There is some info that can be shared Admin to Admin ...

inertia

Awards
If your thread was deleted you will automatically receive an email listing the stated reason and also the MOD's name that did it. The message will also contain contact information for that MOD so that you can take it up with him directly. If you didn't get the email message maybe you just misplaced the thread?? Surely your email address is up to date... ;)

Chemo
is this a new feature?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Yes its a new feature. That way you get an auto response from one of us. It simplifies it for us and you. Very nice.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if we keep deleting your posts, thats telling you something.

j/k :D :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LOL Bobo! Honestly, I have checked around and I would not buy from this place. I do however hope it goes well for you. Let us know how it goes.

dodgeee-O

Awards
LOL Bobo! Honestly, I have checked around and I would not buy from this place. I do however hope it goes well for you. Let us know how it goes.
What sorts of things did you hear WW7? I already ordered but i'd still like to know what you heard. Thanks...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is, that there is reason enough not to buy from there. Sorry, that's all you can say on an open board.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
LOL..anybody who sells cable descramblers allong with your vials, just doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy :D

dodgeee-O

Awards
Just to update, i received order 10 days after I ordered (ordered internationally). Everything was bubble rapped but i still received a broken bottle. I'd still order from them again as they are the cheapest i've found.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Damn, several admins warn you, but you go ahead anyway. Do the words DUMBASS mean anything to you?

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by dodgeee-O
Just wondering if anyone had ordered from them was all. They are on chinamans list but when i asked about them on another board someone said they were shady people working there but they wouldn't say why. I went ahead and ordered anyway, if things don't work out i'll reply to this post again.
Wardog i believe he stated that he had already ordered, so he ask for vital info, a little too late.

dodgeee-O

Awards
Damn, several admins warn you, but you go ahead anyway. Do the words DUMBASS mean anything to you?
Geez bro, if you read the whole thread I said that I had heard good things, they were on Ip's list so i went ahead and ordered. Then a mod at fitnessgeared told me they were shady but wouldn't go into detail. I figured that he probably wanted me to order from researchkits.com as they pay for advertising there. Either way, i ordered, received and that's the end of that story!