Kilosports Bulk ATD Powder

Smokey69

Awards
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Kilosports Bulk ATD powder?

http://kilosports.com/shop/item.asp?cID=7&PID=205

Sounds like quite a bargin at $99 for 25 Grams. That's equivilent to 1000 capsules of rebound XT isn't it?

I've not heard anyone mention this stuff though, and I've never tried any kilosports products. Makes me wonder why everyone isn't buying it!

Any opinions? Surely someone must of tried it?

Smokey69

Awards
Rebound XT does'nt have any 3-OHAT in it anyway does it? I think the only thing in a capsule of rebound is 25mg ATD.

Isn't 3-OHAT just the extra ingredient in the old Ultra Hot?

Bobby Nevada

Awards
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has tried the Kilosports Bulk ATD powder?

http://kilosports.com/shop/item.asp?cID=7&PID=205

Sounds like quite a bargin at $99 for 25 Grams. That's equivilent to 1000 capsules of rebound XT isn't it?

I've not heard anyone mention this stuff though, and I've never tried any kilosports products. Makes me wonder why everyone isn't buying it!

Any opinions? Surely someone must of tried it?
Uhh...Wow! That's 1/3 of the cost of the next cheapest competitor, Giant. See, hatred is a good thing sometimes. Well, at least it's good for the consumer!

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Someone will end up carrying it for even cheaper now...Custom?

Slightly O/T, but did anyone read the reviews for Attack? Some guy claimed it raised his test to over 1800ng/dl!! What a bunch of ****. You're lucky to hit those numbers on a substantial Test cycle.

Bobby Nevada

Awards

Slightly O/T, but did anyone read the reviews for Attack? Some guy claimed it raised his test to over 1800ng/dl!! What a bunch of ****. You're lucky to hit those numbers on a substantial Test cycle.
There is talk that a metabolite of ATD is giving a false reading as testosterone. Who knows how much though?

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah...maybe this is before they understood the cross-reactivity. It all depends on how thay run the test. If I recall, one method of testing eliminates the cross-reactivity problem.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established

no, custom already got jammed up for carrying thr Juggernaut brand. Martin (Kilo) and BK are in business together, so Kilo offering this isn't that much of a suprise. Nice to see it in bulk, really (as with everything).

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
no, custom already got jammed up for carrying thr Juggernaut brand. Martin (Kilo) and BK are in business together, so Kilo offering this isn't that much of a suprise. Nice to see it in bulk, really (as with everything).
Oh yeah...forgot! Luckily Island Supps has the Juggernaut brand, and I already got some (free shipping, too!)

Agree, though. Nice to see this. Anyone want to go in on 25 grams? :)

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
Custom was threatened with a lawsuit by BK, so he dropped juggernaut ATD

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established

And was there a boiling sound/ sensation coming from his scrotum? :ntome:

lol

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established

Ultra Hotter just got some bloodwork back at 1680ng/dl, but, there is a problem with ATD based products and showing test levels higher than they really are during testing. Dunno wtf the deal is.

Ghosting

Oct 10th I go in for bloodwork on a 2 month cycle of Ultra Hotter.

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Ultra Hotter just got some bloodwork back at 1680ng/dl, but, there is a problem with ATD based products and showing test levels higher than they really are during testing. Dunno wtf the deal is.
here is talk that a metabolite of ATD is giving a false reading as testosterone.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I suspect the same may be true for Forslean as the actives are said to mimic TSH. While on it I got a high TSH reading but had no hypothyroid symptoms whatsoever.

These new compounds may confuse some of these panels...remains to be seen.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 11
heavylifter33 Anabolics 8
james1 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10