What should i take?

bigtimmy64

Awards
I am kind of new to all of this stuff, i have taken stuff before. But i never really got indepth like it seems everyone in here is. Like all the stuff u should take to keep it from messing up your body. Anyways I was a powerlifter for a few years weighing around 285 and prolly around 20-21% bf. I have since decided i wanted to try to get into bodybuilding and have dropped down to 247 and my bf is around 11%, i am 6'3 by the way. So i was wondering what would be good to take while i am still tryin to cut up. Any advice and any advice on where i could get it would be helpful, thanks

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i would be mighty careful asking questions like that...

i think test prop and tren is an excellent cutter...but since it is your first time you need to do A LOT of research before taking something as complicated as tren...make sure to start with a low dosage also like 50mg EOD to see how you react.

sounds to me like you have A LOT of reading to do before starting to cycle:study:...but it all comes in time bro.

as far as where to get it...I HAVE NO IDEA...and i would not ask questions like that on this board if you wish to stay a member

regards,
COTC