Help-Projected second cycle

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I just ran my first cycle of Test E for 14 weeks. I'm currently trying to decide what my next cycle is going to be. My main concern is being able to go time on =time off and fit a cutting cycle in before the end of next summer (cycle 3). I plan on running a 14 week cycle. The beggining of my cycle i plan on it being a straight bulker, then clean up towards the end for more of a lean bulker.

cycle 1

test E weeks 1-12
Eq weeks 1-10 or 11 with a 2 week front load.
1 Test 3-12
prop weeks 1-2\13-14

Im also considering using prop for the last 4 weeks and cutting the enthane off at 10 weeks.

Cycle 2

Test E weeks 1-12
1 test weeks 1-10
Tren weeks 8-14

I might also use prop with this.

Also i have superdrol and m1t that i plan on using somewhere, i want to figure out the inj first though.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I would go with cycle #2, tren is the bomb:) Add some prop from weeks 13-14 to keep test high while on the tren.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
What was ur first cycle Ability, just test for 14 weeks?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
and 1 test for 12.

Yea i hear tren is awsome, also cost effective.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Well i started the cycle as a cutter and finished as a lean bulk.

total lbm gain-20lb, much of this was water since i finished with m1t.
total fat loss-3lb

I started at about 8% fat. Got down to about 4% on the cut, and finished at about 6.
These are 3 site caliper readings.

I have pictures from around my third or 4th week if you want to see those.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Here they are. sorry there small, i had to take them off another page, i dont have them on this computer.

Also with this cycle, (cycle 2) will i be ok to run my next cycle 16 weeks after my last enthane shot?

Attachments

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Look pretty good there Ryan:thumbsup: What are you weighing in those pics?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Nate

Around 188. I'll tell you exactly once i get my spreadsheet up. I just got my computer cleaned out so i have to download word to open it up.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Ok looks like ill end up with the test\tren.

As for doses I'll be going 600mg test per week. then tren will be 80-100mg EOD.
With the 1 test, i can either run it 10 weeks at 500mg, or 12 weeks at 400mg's, what would you guys suggest?

Also for the prop, should i do weeks 1-2, 13-14. or just run it 11-14, and cut off the test E at 10 weeks?

I will also run hcg weeks 5-14.

and with orals
Im probably gonna run superdrol the first 4-6 weeks. I was thinking about kicking it off with m1t for 2 weeks then run superdrol for 4, but this might kill my liver and lipid profile.

I Also have some max lmg i might stack with the superdrol, depending on the other orals i choose.

lets get some oppinions.

thanx again.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
If you choose to run the M1T up front, I would run the test prop at the beginning so you have some test kicking in to help fight the sides from the M1T. I dont know if I would run the superdrol right after the m1t, maybe take a couple weeks break loading up on liver protectants and cholesterol supps, then start the superdrol. You could even run the superdrol the last 4 weeks of the cycle if you wanted. For the 1test I would say go with the 500mg/week for 10 weeks, 400mg/week just doesnt seem quite high enough dosage to me. You could throw in the Max LMG with the superdrol where ever you choose to use it at.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Thanx Nate,

Would the tren with superdrol and max lmg be to much? Thats sort of a deadly combo as well isn't it?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
That should be fine mixing the tren/max/sd, the only problem it might give you is extreme pumps during your workout which might make it difficult, but there wont be any additional health concerns really. I have ran tren and sd together, the tren was at 120mg eod and I even went up to 60mg/day of superdrol, but honestly didnt notice that much from the superdrol, but I seem to be an extreme non responder. I had good pumps, but it didnt limit my workouts. Combining them will only make you that much bigger and stronger :D

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I have problems with back pumps on m1t. Superdrol gave me pumps also but not to bad.
damn, 60mg's a day? I couldn't go over 20mg's. Maybe if that Elephant max comes out i could use that after m1t, it should be non methylated.

Nate how many cycles have you done?

how about that new phera plex stuff? I havn't seen many reviews.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I have done 3 well planned ph cycles, a couple others before that that were a joke, and on my second AAS cycle. Ya, I dont know what the deal was with superdrol and me, I was already on test/tren when I added it, and to tell you the truth I was on dbol too lol, I know I know, not good for the liver, but it was for a short period of time ;) I have tried dbol twice and both times I didnt react to it well at all, as in no noticeable gains. The first time was Naposims, they were possibly fakes running around at the time, and the other time was with a very good UG lab, both times didnt notice much, so I dont know, I am going to try some powder dbol and make my own liquid oral with it and give dbol one last shot.

I havent tried phera-plex, but I did try the original ergomax, only ran 20mg/day of it and oddly enough I could tell gains from it. So since the PP is the better of the two isomers that were offered in ergomax, I can only imagine the PP is that much better. I plan to try it in the future. I havent seen many reviews either, but I am betting it is good.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... Maybe i will open the cycle with m1t 2 weeks, and run lmg the first 4 weeks. And close the cycle superdrol, PP, and Tren. I should be ready to kill somebody on that combo.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Right now im trying to decide on prop.

Should i go 100, or 150mg eod?

And should i go first 2 and last 4? with enth for 10 weeks?

Is 2 weeks of prop enough? I'm hearing 4 weeks to start, but will this be needed if im using orals?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
150mg, first 4. and honestly 150mg last 4 (or 2)
I warn you, it hurts the next day.... real bad.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Thanks
Looks like ill be going

Prop 150 Eod weeks 1-3,11-14
Test enth 600mg weeks 1-10
Tren 80-100 eod weeks 8-14
1test 500mg weeks 1-10
hcg 500mg weeks 5-14

Orals
m1t-10mg Weeks 1-2
Max lmg 75mg weeks 3-4(6) (possibly start at week 1 at a lower dose)
Superdrol 20mg weeks 11-14
Pheraplex 20mg weeks 11-14

As for the prop shots, i guess i'll have to deal with the pain. Is it that bad?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this thread back up. It looks like i'm going to end up getting some more tren.

I plan on running it from the middle of week 6. So i will be running it a little less then 9 weeks. Is that to long do you think?

Also would it be overkill if i ran m1t weeks 1-2 and 5-6? Also, Should i stack max lmg (unmethylated), or just run the jumpstart on the weeks im off of m1t?

thanx again.

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
You should be fine running the tren 9 weeks, thats good you have the HCG in there otherwise pct would be a super bitch. It might be a good idea to take some cranberry extract of just drink some cranberry juice during the week to help flush your kidneys, as tren gets a little hard on them. Something to consider.

The M1T should be fine going weeks 1-2 and weeks 5-6. During the weeks 3-4 I would hit up the milk thistle pretty hard. With the max LMG, the way I see it is your cholesterol is already going to be screwed from the M1T at the beginning, and since Max lmg isnt very harsh on the liver, might as well stack them, its not going to make things much worse. Not for sure how much Max lmg you have, but you could go weeks 1-4 or 6 if you have enough. After all that, hit up the milk thistle, some NAC possibly, and maybe some supps to help with your cholesterol to get somewhat back to normal before the sd/pp.

Should be a pretty wicked cycle.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Thanks nate.

I have enuff for 6 weeks. I figured it wouldn't make things anyworse running them together.

I can't wait.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would run full dose of Max 1-6 if you have enough.. with m1t in 1-2 and 5-6. That would be solid IMO.

Looks like a killah cycle, what will pct consist of?

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Thats what im looking to do.

It is killer so Pct will be a heavy aresenol. hcg,nolva,clomid,rebound,lx,zma,fenuggreek, camphbolic activate, and anything else that will help.

Once the cycle's ready im going to do a allot of work designing the perfect pct. Because im running the prop for the last 4, i'll b able to start pct 2-4 days after the cycle.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Im exactly a week out. Thought i would run the final cycle by you guys, maybe make some last minute changes if need be.

Prop 150 Eod weeks 1-3,11-14
Test enth 600mg weeks 1-10
Tren 80-100 eod weeks 6-14
1test 500mg weeks 1-10
hcg 500mg weeks 5-14

Orals
m1t-10mg Weeks 1-2, 5-6
Max lmg 75mg weeks 1-6
Superdrol 20mg weeks 11-14
Pheraplex 20mg weeks 11-14

I also have some halodrol comming, so i could swap it in here somewhere, or save it for my next cycle.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nice cycle....good luck with it bro.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I just wouldn't use the Tren the last 9 weeks.. I'd use it the first 9 weeks, as it's rougher to end on Tren, recovery-wise.

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
1 test is cyp inj. I could start off with the tren, but it goes more towards my goals this way. I'm trying to start as a bulking and finish as a lean bulk.

I'm hoping to get a serious pct going to bounce back from the tren.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
looking cut up bro!

thats a mean cycle, please keep a log with pics! i woul really like to see how you progress on this and how PCT works after something as serious as this

time to stock up on food.........

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
never stop-thank you

I could do that.

my first(starting) picture might not be as good quality cause i dont have access to a good digital cam, but i will in 2 weeks when i go home for winter break. That will be about 1 week in.