Some advise for my cutter...

Guido

Awards
Ok so i just finished week 5 of my current 14 week bulking cycle but i already have my gear all ready for my 12 week cutter that will begin Jan 1. Here is what I was planning.

tren ace 125 mg EOD weeks 1-12
test enan 800-1200 mg/week 1-12
Stacker 2 w/ephedrine 3 pills daily weeks 1-12
SesaThin 3 servings daily
arimidex 0.25-0.5 mg/daily weeks 1-12
Primobolan 500 mg/week weeks 6-12

Now here is where I'm stuck. I cant decide whether to use winny or anavar for the last 6 weeks. I know there was a post regarding the choice between winny and var to end a test cycle, but this is not a bulk, so the focus is a little different. I've talked to some guys I know that have competed in the past and they swear by the winny/tren stack for hardness in record time. And according to them, adding Primo to that for the last 6 weeks would give me the best possible physique I could bring to the table. However, since Tren causes such a dramatic increase in strength and Winny is known to be bad on the joints, I thought that the two would be a bad combo.

However, If i decide to use the winny instead of the var, I can utilize it with the tren for the effects it has on my physique presentation and just switch over from heavy 8 rep sets to lighter "pre-contest" 15-20 rep sets for increased vascularity and hardness when i do add the winny.

As far as training I always train heavy using 6-12 reps for compound exercises and a bit higher reps for shaping exercises. My cardio will be 45 mins/day at least 4 times a week. And as I said prior I will most likely back off the heavy weights and up the reps if i decide to add winny instead of var for the last 6 weeks.

Any input is appreciated. And yes i know its a lot of test for a cut, but with the arimidex and the diuretic properties of the Stacker's I'm not worried about water retention. Also, my body is very sensitive to the limp dick associated with tren and also deca, so I'm taking no chances in that regard. Finally, I'll be eating such a low cal diet for my lean body mass (should be starting the cut at around 255-260) I need a good amount of test to prevent catabolism. And yes I know everyone uses test prop on a cutter but test is test and since its a longer cycle enan is fine by me, and I'll be pinning the tren EOD anyway so the less pins the better.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I like it Guido. I'm a little weary of full dose Sesathin though, as I've read of the anti-anabolic pathways in which it works. I may just be perpetuating a stupid myth though, so maybe Par Deus or someone can chime in without getting pissed off.

I use Sesathin at 1/2 the recommended dose when I use it with AAS.

Winny has a favorable impact on your levels of SHBG, moreso than many AAS. It effectively allows a geater percentage of free unbound steriods to do their work in the body. Thus allowing more of what you're running to do it's job. It also is anti-progestinic.. which is great when using Tren, or Nandrolone.

Some people hate winny, some people love it. I personally really like it. I have Anavar, but am yet to try it. If you don't have problems with your joints, then I'd say go for the Winny.. but that's just my opinion.

I'd personally leave out the Stacker2's or any other stim.. and just allow for a nice clean cutting diet and cardio regimen.. but that's just me, and I'm MENTAL

good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
primefan Anabolics 14
Anabolics 11
Cycle Logs 3
drswsdc Supplements 5
Anabolics 8