All I've seen is orals!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate

Why is it that everything that has come out post-ban has been oral?!

Why can't these companies come out with a good transdermal compound that works like good ol' 1-test?

50joe

Awards
  • Established
That would be sweet, or something we could make into a tdermal ourselves...it is a wonder....

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
this thread may be the spark. Guarantee you the guys are thinking about it, but probably the profit margin is so much greater with caps, and the market is so much bigger, it might not be something the big guys are willing to deal with. Best possibility would be powders coming available from people like DS (as in the past).

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
hmm... I wonder what compounds would be used in a transdermal nowadays..?

50joe

Awards
  • Established
I hope someone is working on it!

Or maybe a compound that CAN be taken orally, for the people that aren't too savy, but that can work in a carrier for better availibility.... so that they can cap it and sell it, or sell powder etc

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
Everyone will take a pill, but not everyone will try a transdermal.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I hope there is something in the works that turns out to be superior to trans 1-test and 4ad. Good to see there are others on this boat.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After methylated orals came out, slobbering a pile of goo on myself seems almost quaint, not to mention the problems with staining and rashes.

The efficiency of transdermals will need improving before I would begin to reconsider. It was originally thought to be somewhere at the 40% range with an ahem add-on. After looking back at the results I think its more in the 20% range if that.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
correct me if im wrong but don't transdermals bypass the liver since they are taken through the skin?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The point of transdermals is for compounds to be absorbed via the vascular plexus underneath the skin and to bypass the digestive system.

If a compound is harmful to the liver, no transdermal is going to help.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
:frustrate

Why is it that everything that has come out post-ban has been oral?!

Why can't these companies come out with a good transdermal compound that works like good ol' 1-test?
Maybe ALRI's elephant max (unmethylated ergo) would be suitable for transermal delivery. That is if they ever release it...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Or God forbide "sterile" orals?
:goodpost: I'd love a "pain free" oral version of superdrol, fijigenx, max lmg, phera plex, and the trenbolone analogue that ALRI & Bruce Kneller are working on.

anabolicfreak

Awards
One reason.
Transdermals can't be sold as a food supplement.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
One reason.
Transdermals can't be sold as a food supplement.
Yeah, but you can sell the compounds that are easily put into the carrier! I remember thats the reason why i joined this board was bc of the homebrew dermal section!

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Aren't gains easier to keep with transdermals as opposed to orals though?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That remains to be seen.. I've had good results either way, depends on the user, not the product... ;)

Shock133

Awards
I don't see why the method of delivery of a certain substance would make an impact on how well a person can keep their gains. Maybe I'm missing something. I just think of taking Anavar whereas the gains are solid and relatively easy to keep and compare that to an injectable with higher androgenic properties or transdermal since we're on that subject such as 4AD. I would tend to think it's the substance itself and not the delivery method which dictates your gains and how easy they are to keep. Of course making an injectable out of the same oral compound does change it's properties and how it reacts inside of the body and vice versa.

Insert a paragraph break in there somwhere:type:

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

You're confused or you haven't read enough.
4AD, 19nor have poor absorbtion from the digestive system (5%?) if taken orally hence transdermals are better since the absorbtion through the skin is anywhere from 10-20+%

But you can try m-1-t transdermals if you like.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
MENT transdermal is a possibility...expensive, but not if purchased in a very large quantity. It would have to be put out by a fringe/UG company.

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
That remains to be seen.. I've had good results either way, depends on the user, not the product... ;)
I have to agree.

Although I think this theory is in relation to wet, rapid weight gains from Anadrol and DBol, which most people do seem to drop faster than, say, what you might get from a 12-weeker of Test-E.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
MENT transdermal is a possibility...expensive, but not if purchased in a very large quantity. It would have to be put out by a fringe/UG company.
I thought of that. I don't know the dosage of it however, or anyones results yet. A fellow here was supposed to start, i have to find the thread now, i dont think it was updated for a while.

$50 a gram, only slightly more expensive then superdrol per gram. Depends on the dosage though.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I agree - but companies can't market transdermals like oral pro-steroids... :(

E-Swift25

Awards
Forget about transdermals. What about injectible phs? I remember the 1-test cypionate was pretty popular. I would much rather use an injectible form of a prosteroid than a methylated compound strickly because you could use it for a much longer duration. There's no way I would take superdrol for 12 weeks.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Forget about transdermals. What about injectible phs? I remember the 1-test cypionate was pretty popular. I would much rather use an injectible form of a prosteroid than a methylated compound strickly because you could use it for a much longer duration. There's no way I would take superdrol for 12 weeks.
Haha. I hope not. Not erveryone wants to pin tho, swift. Transdermals are always a good alternative to injectables, and a better alternative to orals.

papa G

Awards
I agree with you handzilla. I just started the last of my 4AD/1test transdermal stash. And I must say this combo is my all time favorite. Methyls provide greats gains but I dont trust stacking them for my livers sake. I'm sure in the future we will see at least one effective transdermal.

E-Swift25

Awards
Haha. I hope not. Not erveryone wants to pin tho, swift. Transdermals are always a good alternative to injectables, and a better alternative to orals.
I understand that not everyone can or wants to inject, but for those who are used to poking, it'd be a nice alternative. I hate constantly taking tabs throughout the day. I'd rather just poke once or twice a week.