problem with my gear?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
this is kind of urgent b/c i was just about to pin my test and tren...

i pic up the vial of test and look at it and there were these milky threads running through it. not solid or anything it just looks like some of it went a little cloudy. the tren is not like this.

i mix the test and tren in the same pin and use the same needle to draw from both vials. do you think this is maybe from some of the tren getting into the test vial? i've never had this happen and keep my gear in a fire safe and in my closet. i gently shaked the vials and it seems to have went away.

any need to worry?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I have had those same milky threads you talk about in my gear too. I seem to notice it mostly when I inject air into the vial to pressurize it before drawing it out. You should be good to go.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Was it Test Enanthate? Sounds familiar...One of my vials of gear is doing that right now....Test E doesn't crystalize at room temp, so that's why it looks funny when it falls out of solution.

Mix 'em up and pin 'em ;)

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Was it Test Enanthate? Sounds familiar...One of my vials of gear is doing that right now....Test E doesn't crystalize at room temp, so that's why it looks funny when it falls out of solution.

Mix 'em up and pin 'em ;)

ya, test e.

well i mixed em up and pinned it in the quad, about 2cc's. everything seems ok for now.

thx for the help all :head: