heartburn on superdrol

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
iv'e been on superdrol for 2.5 weeks and last week i started getting bad heartburn when i took my doses , has anybody else had this ? and if so is there something i can supplement besides tums ?thanks

oh yeah i used sd/prop to kick off a enanth/eq cycle

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heartburn is not a stomach problem it is a liver problem. Did you get a good, thorough liver check?

In the holiday season, when I overtax my liver with alcohol and food, I use organic apple cider vinegar, which has instant detoxifying effects on the liver. Goodbye heartburn.

Big_E

Awards
Heartburn is not a stomach problem it is a liver problem. Did you get a good, thorough liver check?

In the holiday season, when I overtax my liver with alcohol and food, I use organic apple cider vinegar, which has instant detoxifying effects on the liver. Goodbye heartburn.
Apple Cider Vinegar helps to detoxify the liver? How effective is it at doing this? I am always looking for new tricks, so thanks for the valuble info, my friend. It will be nice to have something to go along with the usual NAC, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Milk Thistle combo. The more you can do to protect the liver the better I suppose.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Apple Cider Vinegar helps to detoxify the liver? How effective is it at doing this? I am always looking for new tricks, so thanks for the valuble info, my friend. It will be nice to have something to go along with the usual NAC, Alpha Lipoic Acid and Milk Thistle combo. The more you can do to protect the liver the better I suppose.
I thought it was vinegar in general. I heard that vinegar stimulates the liver in a similar manner as R-ALA.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know about vinegar in general. I use organic apple cider vinegar. I have not used it for steroid detox, but... I use to drink and eat heavy. I mean, 20 drinks every night and HUGE restaurant meals. Pot on top of that, and we know that's not always 100% clean either. I would gorge more during the holidays. At some point I got to having acid reflux, a symptom of liver intoxication. A couple tablespoons of this vinegar thing in half a glass of water upon waking up, and 2 days later I'm super-good, so I think it is fairly mighty at liver detox.

After a while of experiencing this, I got to pre-treat with it, meaning that the week before major parties I would clean my liver with the vinegar and then I could eat and drink like 12 pigs and still fell FINE. The hangovers simply didn't happen, either, and that is a sure sign of enhanced liver function. I use it all the time now.

I don't know how valuable the parallel between drinking and steroids is, but for drinking it is a major effect. Use the organic apple cider vinegar. It is inexpensive and tastes MUCH better than standard vinegar.

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
no probs with heartburn, what dosage did u start on?

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i dropped it so i could continue cycle[30mg ed]i'm 235lbs.oh and the heartburn is gone now.

StallionRx

Awards
Are you sure about that? Im pretty sure its when your lower esophageal spinchter ceases to close properly and the contents reflux back into your esophagus.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know all the specifics, sorry. But I do know that most "stomach" problems are solved by detoxifying the liver, whereas prescription meds for the "stomach problems" do not solve anything.

That includes both ulcers and acid reflux / heartburn. The ignorance of people in the medical profession never ceases to amaze me. OTOH, the immorality of the people in the pharmaceutical industry's top management never ceases to amaze me either.

WATERLOGGED, did you try the vinegar or just dropped the SD?

Oh, and the Apple Cider Vinegar contains malic acid, which no other vinegar contains. So there *IS* a difference. Plus, it contains so many other substances, it's impossible to tell for sure which one is the active... There are probably a few...

Some info on the stuff ... http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/acvinegar.html

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
I don't know all the specifics, sorry. But I do know that most "stomach" problems are solved by detoxifying the liver, whereas prescription meds for the "stomach problems" do not solve anything.

That includes both ulcers and acid reflux / heartburn. The ignorance of people in the medical profession never ceases to amaze me. OTOH, the immorality of the people in the pharmaceutical industry's top management never ceases to amaze me either.

WATERLOGGED, did you try the vinegar or just dropped the SD?

Oh, and the Apple Cider Vinegar contains malic acid, which no other vinegar contains. So there *IS* a difference. Plus, it contains so many other substances, it's impossible to tell for sure which one is the active... There are probably a few...
i dropped the sd and doubled the ALA/NAC/MILN THISTLE and i still feel better totaly.but im gonna get some apple cider vinegar tomorrow ,it sounds good !and start useing it too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 12
matt8483 Nutrition / Health 27
warpyfunch Anabolics 9
doughboy23 Anabolics 12