Synthol question

scarfacebling

Awards
Recently I made up a batch of home made synthol (MCT oil and 2 % BA) and I am wondering what type of protocol should be used? I read in Building the perfect beast about how he did it. Does anyone else have any ideas? Another question is how long does it stay in the muscle I heard it works like an ester in that its stays there until its gets part of it broken down. Any help would be great me and a friend are just trying to bring up some lagging body parts for me claves and biceps and for him he wants to do shoulders triceps and pecs.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
you're not going to find much advice or support for synthol use here .. there's an entire article on proper synthol use at professionalmuscle though

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, based on the BTPB protocol, the purpose of synthol is not to look like a dildo, it is to stretch the fascia to allow more room for growth--this is the reason scarfacebling would use it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Just to clarify, based on the BTPB protocol, the purpose of synthol is not to look like a dildo, it is to stretch the fascia to allow more room for growth--this is the reason scarfacebling would use it.
Bingo, bump.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i totally understand that .. all i was saying is i don't really think too many people here have experience with synthol and at professionalmuscle Big A has a whole long write up on proper use

if synthol is used properly no one should have any idea one used it

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
i totally understand that .. all i was saying is i don't really think too many people here have experience with synthol and at professionalmuscle Big A has a whole long write up on proper use

if synthol is used properly no one should have any idea one used it
I was bumping for "everyone else" and I'm sure dietrying was, too.

I've seen you bring up the synthol use before, in reference to ALR's recommendations to stretching the fascia--that's where I first heard the idea :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah this is why i'm convinced that people like greg valentino have implants and not synthol use .. the oil would necessarily disipate after time

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
yeah this is why i'm convinced that people like greg valentino have implants and not synthol use .. the oil would necessarily disipate after time
I dont know...the way his bicep popped and the ooze that came out....eh, i don't think its an implant....but you could be right. Either way....he looks like a dildo :lol:

scarfacebling

Awards
I dont know...the way his bicep popped and the ooze that came out....eh, i don't think its an implant....but you could be right. Either way....he looks like a dildo :lol:
his arms are so stupid looking why in the world would anyone do that to themselves

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
Synthol remains in the muscle for up to 7 yrs. User claim 2-3 yrs. but I dont buy it.

Anyone who says they are going to use synthol to make room for more muscle growth is lying to themselves and anyone else. They just want a quick fix.

*Two thumbs down*

scarfacebling

Awards
Synthol remains in the muscle for up to 7 yrs. User claim 2-3 yrs. but I dont buy it.

Anyone who says they are going to use synthol to make room for more muscle growth is lying to themselves and anyone else. They just want a quick fix.

*Two thumbs down*
[font=&quot]I would love to see the scientific evidence of 2-3 years everywhere I have looked it seems to be a matter of months. If it really stayed in there that long you wouldn’t have to keep doing maintenance doses every week when you are cycling it. Not to bash you but you really don’t seem to know what you are talking about[/font]

glenihan

Awards
  • Established

*Two thumbs down*
there is no possible way this could be true .. its basically just MCT oil .. it will dissipate quickly .. not as quickly as normal gear, but it will still be out quickly

i'd love to see any sort of scientific evidence that contradicts this

M(0)NSTER

M(0)NSTER

Awards
Ahh....PA's new thing...I wonder how that new site enhancer is going to pan out?

All I know is that 5ccs per day sounds painful!
Really thin solution, so its pretty painless...dull aches at most.

PA is not going to market this stuff, Hes going to work with some friends of his and let them deal with it. he really had no interest in gaining profit form the product itself.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe PA when he says he doesn't care to profit from something :D

I'm sure he does have honest intentions in there as well, but so do most people ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 4
Prince IronMag Labs 1
117codyawebb Supplements 9
Anabolics 7