ergomax/prostanozol stack question

rdj6107

Awards
i know everybody body's is different. but in trying to lean out is an 8 week E/P stack overkill or should i stop at 6 weeks.

thanks.

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
what's the your cyle plan? 8 weeks of ergomax is too long....lipids and liver will be in the dumps if you stay on for 8 weeks...I would suggest 4 weeks max for ergo and 6 weeks for the prostan...I personally would do weeks 1-3 ergomax weeks 1-6 prostan upping the dose for weeks 4-6

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I'd go:
1-6 Ergo
3-8 Prost.
9-12 PCT
that's the one I'm looking at. Just ordered a bottle of the Perfect Cycle for liver protection. for PCT, I have RXT, but am thinking of throwing Retain in the mix as well..

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I have a similar plan if my shipment EVER gets here. I added dicana which should help tremendously at leaning out. You could do that or go with Trimax if you want to lean out a LOT. Adding that to a cutter is a good decision IMO.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well you give very little information. Without more info, how is one supposed to advise?

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm doing a 7 week (well 6 1/2) to do the same thing as you, 1-4 ergo 3-7 prostan

chaz92398

Awards
I added dicana which should help tremendously at leaning out. You could do that or go with Trimax if you want to lean out a LOT.
I've had my diet toned in as much as ever. I added in dicana 3 weeks in (2.5 weeks on Dicana) and no added fat loss. I feel it's worthless although some people would disagree. On 3 weeks SD and Trimax I lost 8lbs with a so/so diet.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well most people report that the major fatloss on dicana kicks in after 2-3 weeks of use. Yes Trimax will cut you up BETTER but in most cases will whoop your ass with major lethargy whereas Dicana is much better in that department. It all depends if you're doing a balls-to-the-wall CUT cycle or more a body recomp, or just trying to shed a few pounds... And how much trouble you're willing to give yourself with lethargy. IMO.

BTW, some people report NO fatloss on 4 weeks of Trimax, 6mg a day and low calories, etc. Everyone is different and basically you have to try things yourself to know what works for you.

As I stated above, rdj6107 isn't giving much information about what his goal is, so that makes it impossible to advise precisely.

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I don't think I'll be too worried about fat loss until next spring. My cycle won't start until Oct 1st. That'll take me into Nov. By then, it's no more beach/pool weather, so I might as well continue w/ a CET/weight gainer bulk until spring & then go all out CUT!!!:head:

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, well, it is rdj6107 who asked the question..............................

rdj6107

Awards
sorry for delayed response. 1st week of school, going back for my masters degree.

in regards to my post, my goal is fat loss while keeping or even adding a few lbs of muscle. i have hired BOBO and will be starting his program in a week or so. with my busy schedule, having somebody tell me what to eat saves me valuable time. i will turn it into a weekly log, daily might be a bit much for me. in going with the following, where would i throw in some dicana or trimax?

WEEK 1 - 4 -- Ergomax @ 20 mg a day
WEEK 3 - 8 -- Prostanozol @ 75 mg a day

for my pct i am doing nolva & fenugreek. i am also throwing in some sesamin.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dicana you may run for 6 weeks. Trimax, I'm not sure because it shuts you down more. But you might also consider thyroid PCT just to make sure you're A-OK... Guggulsterones and 7-oxo or 7-keto would be just perfect. I'd say begin the thyroids at the same time as your androgens and do your thyroid PCT while you're still on them.