Everyone thats done a Superdrol Cycle and lost your "boys"

JordyRoc

Awards
Everyone that expiriences total shut down, meaning that you could barely get a hard on...

How long after your cycle, with pct, did it take for you to become normal again????

im 2 weeks into my pct and am having a hard time... no pun intended :(

100 mgs of rebound, 250 mgs of DHEA and 3 pills of fenugreek...

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
bro, im on the 13th day of sd and my "boys" still wanna play! anyone else experianced little to no shut down

JordyRoc

Awards
Hey blane, no offense, but there is a poll on the 1st page with people who have the same espiriences as you...

id lie to keep this thread about people with the same problems as myself..

thanks

JordyRoc

Awards
Also, a side note, i smoke marijuana. Would this have any effect on anything???

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Each week of pct, increase your fenugreek dosage by one pill.
I usually start with 3 and end at 5 or 6 per day. It took me about 2 weeks or so to get the "it's cold in here" look to start going away. I was using nolva too though so that always helps.

I don't remember having "ridgidity" issues, but I do remember not being quite as interested and having my satchel look like it's saying "man...it sure is chilly".

Increase the fenugreek and I bet you'll do fine.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I experienced little to no shutdown.

I have noticed that when I smoke herb daily my sex drive really drops..that could be a contributor, how often do you blaze?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought I seen somewhere that marj causes estrogen to increase. which would lower libido. It usually takes me the full pct to be back to normal.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
It took me about 2 weeks or so to get the "it's cold in here" look to start going away. I was using nolva too though so that always helps.

I don't remember having "ridgidity" issues, but I do remember not being quite as interested and having my satchel look like it's saying "man...it sure is chilly".
Thats the same experience Ive had with PH's. My junk still works, but I dont feel like using it as much, but the boys act like its 10 degrees outside even if its 90.

A week into PCT and the boys start dropping and swelling up.

50joe

Awards
  • Established
I took about 1.5wks before seeing a difference.

I used Nolva ONLY..
But I didn't have a problem not getting a hard on, it just took more then usual to get me going.

About 1.5 wks in PCT i was back at it, and by the end the boys were back.

JordyRoc

Awards
I experienced little to no shutdown.

I have noticed that when I smoke herb daily my sex drive really drops..that could be a contributor, how often do you blaze?
i smoke a dutch everyday :dunno:

KD1

Awards
  • Established
When I used to smoke weed it made sex better, maybe because I wasnt as nervous ( I was a teenager ).

Yjyankee

More Cowbell
Awards
  • Established
I took about 1.5wks before seeing a difference.

I used Nolva ONLY..
But I didn't have a problem not getting a hard on, it just took more then usual to get me going.

About 1.5 wks in PCT i was back at it, and by the end the boys were back.
1.5 weeks would be perfect. Actually, perfect would be to have that 1.5 weeks fall on her monthly cycle..:lol:

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Thats the same experience Ive had with PH's. My junk still works, but I dont feel like using it as much, but the boys act like its 10 degrees outside even if its 90.

A week into PCT and the boys start dropping and swelling up.
Exactly. It only happened to me with SD though. I had no shrinkage on 1t/4ad trans, but I could tell I was shutdown some though. But PCT had me feeling just fine pretty quickly.

BLUE_EYED_DEVIL

Awards
Would it be ok to run fenugreek thru the entire cycle and on pct (in addition to normal pct supps) to try and prevent this from happening during my cycle?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude smoking pot raises estrogen. Now that might not be a big problem on-cycle or in a "normal" situation, but... Why do you think the PCT products are all anti-estrogens? For PCT to work, your estrogen levels have to be low. Guess what? Drop the weed.

JordyRoc

Awards
Thansk SS1...

im being a retard obviously...

So ive done 2 weeks of PCT already and still dont have everything normal...

Should i keep my doses high???

Pc

200 mgs of rebound
200 mgs of DHEA
4 caps of fenugreek

bigman420

Awards
Dude smoking pot raises estrogen. Now that might not be a big problem on-cycle or in a "normal" situation, but... Why do you think the PCT products are all anti-estrogens? For PCT to work, your estrogen levels have to be low. Guess what? Drop the weed.
no it actually doesnt.....take a trip over to erowid.com and do some research

JordyRoc

Awards
so wtf is keeping my PCT from getting my boys back??????

i dont get it...

should i stip smoking?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 weeks would be perfect. Actually, perfect would be to have that 1.5 weeks fall on her monthly cycle..:lol:
This I do not agree with... I think that would be the worst time... cause my girl turns into an ANIMAL during her cycle. :blink:

Adams

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Ive heard clomid brings boys back faster than anything, but its kinda a harsh substance compared to the other meds discussed here. You can get it via the research chemical route also. I wouldent take it for longer than a week.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
so wtf is keeping my PCT from getting my boys back??????

i dont get it...

should i stip smoking?[/]

dude just stop smoking for a few weeks and see what happens, if it is the weed, they'll come back, if they don't then you'll know it's not it...

bigman420

Awards
try some tribulus, fenugreek, zma, basically use all the natural test increasers available....i run zma through cycle to prevent complete shutdown, and it works

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
The debate about weed smoking and estrogen will never be settled, but I think it indeed does something to your performance and body that is not in the best interest of growth and testosterone. This is based purely on personal experience and a large wealth of anecdotal evidence as a former grower and dealer. The very high correlation between dope smokers and un-developed male syndrome as I like to call it (perma-boys...no body hair in their mid-20s, estro-type fat, etc.), the fact that weed generally makes you want to chill out and talk about things, the fact that weed generally precipitates passivist-type thoughts--this correlation makes me pause and say "something is going on here"...sure, perhaps this is merely conicidental, or points to a general type of person who might choose to smoke regularly, but its true from my perspective.

I mean, Erowid is cool and all, but how many people who are at the top of their field in anything spend time reading trip reports at Erowid? I think you'd have a hard time convincing anyone in the legal or medical or scientific field that research gleaned from Erowid meets their standards of inquiry and sketicism...oh wait, is that because everyone who doesn't use recreational drugs to cope with life is part of a grand conspiracy?

Further, you can always find extreme examples to bolster your point of view (Charlie Parker shot heroin...will it make ME a better sax player?) (what about football players who smoke dope?), but if you're the new Charlie Parker or Reggie Williams you're not spending time on these forums, are you :)

Drop the weed for a month and see what happens.

JordyRoc

Awards
Im droppin teh weed.. Im getting extremely depressed about this ****...

I feel bad for my girlfriend because of my issues..

im about to call my doctor and run some tests... i dunno what to do...

:(

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Marijuana extracts possess the effects like the endocrine disrupting chemicals.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?db=pubmed&cmd=Search&term=%22Watanabe+K%22%5BAuthor%5D
Department of Hygienic Chemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Hokuriku University, Ho-3 Kanagawa-machi, Kanazawa 920-1181, Japan. [email protected]

The progesterone 17alpha-hydroxylase activity, which is one of the steroidogenic enzymes in rat testis microsomes, was significantly inhibited by crude marijuana extracts from Delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinolic acid (THCA)- and cannabidiolic acid (CBDA)-strains. Delta(9)-Tetrahydrocannabinol, cannabidiol and cannabinol also inhibited the enzymatic activity with relatively higher concentration (100-1000 microM). Testosterone 6beta- and 16alpha-hydroxylase activities together with androstenedione formation from testosterone in rat liver microsomes were also significantly inhibited by the crude marijuana extracts and the cannabinoids. Crude marijuana extracts (1 and 10 microg/ml) of THCA strain stimulated the proliferation of MCF-7 cells, although the purified cannabinoids (THC, CBD and CBN) did not show significant effects, such as the extract at the concentration of 0.01-1000 nM. These results indicate that there are some metabolic interactions between cannabinoid and steroid metabolism and that the constituents showing estrogen-like activity exist in marijuana.

PMID: 15588936 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

There is a lot to say about this, a quick survery of PubMed will show that. That is, some have suggested that the results from smoking marijuana are not the same as if an extract is utilized. Others consider that marijuana may be indirectly, rather than directly, responsible for estrogen increases, estrogenic effects, lowered LH, and/or some combination or variation of these observed effects.

Ultimately, I don't feel I can make a solid judgement on the subject, that is, to say a certain thing is fact and another may be fiction, however, what is clear is that marijuana usage certainly has its effects and the ones under consideration, even debate, are nearly all such as would be of major concern to me if I were a smoker and using certain muscle building/performance enhancing agents or undergoing a period of PCT.

JordyRoc

Awards
What kinds of natural test boosters are out there that i can try???

I serious have no desire to have sex.. I only wack off because i feel like im building up to much sperm and i want to have sex real bad and wacking off is just a temprary solution....

i know thsi sounds ridiculous guys, but im really scared here...

i dont get full erection and my dick is smaller....

**** guys...

JordyRoc

Awards
since i stoped smoking, should i give it a week or two or just go to my doctor and run some tests.....

Maldito

Awards
i dont think DHEA is good for PCT... DHEA is a pre-cursor hormone... this mean that it can be transform into estrogen test or others... after a SD cycle ur body want to produce tons of estrogen because it are giving dhea its transforming it into estrogen instead of test...
use the dhea sometime later..

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
My first SD cycle, I ran with nothing, and was more shut down than a 6 year old boy around gi joes. My second SD cycle I took dhea 250mg throughout it and PCT, and my first week of PCT I ran 20mg of Nolva ED. Then a final 2 weeks of DHEA and Fenugreek. My boys were back half way through the first week, and I wasn't as shut down running the DHEA with my cycle. Third SD cycle, and the same results as the second with the same "goodies" used. PH's always shut me down, and with the help of DHEA Nolva and Fen I can either bounce back alot faster, or not get as suppressed.

bigblank69

Board Supporter
Awards
i dont think DHEA is good for PCT... DHEA is a pre-cursor hormone... this mean that it can be transform into estrogen test or others... after a SD cycle ur body want to produce tons of estrogen because it are giving dhea its transforming it into estrogen instead of test...
use the dhea sometime later..
The thought of adding DHEA during PCT is that it won't convert to estrogen while using a anti-e.

Maldito

Awards
after SD your body want estrogen.... the anti -e might convert some of it into test but not all of it... adding DHEA its just adding "raw" materials to be converted ... more than likely its gonna be estrogen
DHEA can be readily converted into other hormones, including cortisone, progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone

hardly something i'd want as part of my PCT...

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
after SD your body want estrogen.... the anti -e might convert some of it into test but not all of it... adding DHEA its just adding "raw" materials to be converted ... more than likely its gonna be estrogen
DHEA can be readily converted into other hormones, including cortisone, progesterone, estrogen, and testosterone

hardly something i'd want as part of my PCT...
Here you go from the doctor himself. :)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showpost.php?p=232783&postcount=10

You'd need to take over 0.5g of DHEA/oral to really suppress I think. Maybe even more, but it supplies a ready precursor to test and you need that during PCT because your 17-keto's(adrenal androgens) are usually suppresses by non-17-alkylated stuff like test, 1-test, dec, etc.. So after a cycle it's a good idea to take some, it helps you bounce faster.

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i was totally shut down and da boyz were on vaca (total test post-cycle-180). this was after a 13 week cycle of 4ad cyp/1-test cyp/tren/rotating orals (m1t/mohn/m-dien) for pct i used nolva 50/50/25/25, igf-1 lr3 40ug ed, fenugreek 2g/2g/3g/3g and total test after 5 weeks was 611. i will stick w/ this for pct-it worked great for me! and da boyz came back strong

JordyRoc

Awards
Alright, so i finished my weeks of PCT...

My boys were back for a couple days and i stopped taking all pills.... Meaning i stopped DHEA, Fenugeek and Reboundt XT...

Now these past few days i have been shut down again....

Which pill should i continue to take now????

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jordy there's a guy on here thats an expert on pct. His name is DR. D. i would contact him for a good answer.

Alright, so i finished my weeks of PCT...

My boys were back for a couple days and i stopped taking all pills.... Meaning i stopped DHEA, Fenugeek and Reboundt XT...

Now these past few days i have been shut down again....

Which pill should i continue to take now????

JordyRoc

Awards
Thansk a lot man. I appreciate the help...

Does he have an aim name?? Email???

I dont have access to PM's..... I would donate but dont have paypal.....

i cant get it either because i lost my password a while ago and only way to get it is to give the last 4 digits of your credit card info... I havent had that card in years....

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
Thansk a lot man. I appreciate the help...

Does he have an aim name?? Email???

I dont have access to PM's..... I would donate but dont have paypal.....

i cant get it either because i lost my password a while ago and only way to get it is to give the last 4 digits of your credit card info... I havent had that card in years....
Register a new paypal account. :)

Oh and Dr. D would probably say start back up the DHEA and Fenugreek, and then pyramid down the doseage instead of dropping them completly.

JordyRoc

Awards
Register a new paypal account. :)

Oh and Dr. D would probably say start back up the DHEA and Fenugreek, and then pyramid down the doseage instead of dropping them completly.
I tried to register.. it said my address was already in use....

I just have to take the time to call them up and wait on hold for about 2 hours.... ill find the time..

Thanks for your suggestion tho..

What should i start the doses at currently????

doggzj

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tried to register.. it said my address was already in use....

I just have to take the time to call them up and wait on hold for about 2 hours.... ill find the time..

Thanks for your suggestion tho..

What should i start the doses at currently????
Do searches for Dr. D and PCT. He has many posts on the subject and you should be able to find your answer. He definately knows his stuff :cheers:

PS. You don't need more then one period or question mark!!!!

JordyRoc

Awards
Do searches for Dr. D and PCT. He has many posts on the subject and you should be able to find your answer. He definately knows his stuff :cheers:

PS. You don't need more then one period or question mark!!!!
thanks

guess i got carried away....