help a good man out

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
The secure and anonymous survey is now available at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=24421220271

Please take the time to complete this crucial step toward educating America about the truths associated with AAS usage – and dispelling the myths.

There are many questions -- please be patient and complete the full survey. Your complete candor and honesty are vitally important. Please be truthful!

Data will be collected over the next few months. It is anticipated that the results will be published in a peer-reviewed journal. I will post an update on the progress of the study at the appropriate time.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Rick Collins, Esq.
www.steroidlaw.com

B

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Very interested in the results of that survey.. Took me about 30 mins to complete it..

M

Mess

Awards
  • Established
Done

thx glen, this is extremly important, its time we change the way the uneducated ppl look at steroids and who uses them

D

duckway

Board Supporter
Awards
Great survey.. I hope the stats are communicated well. The AS truth needs to be brought forth.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
thanks everybody! i think this is pretty important .. hopefully it will make SOME sort of impact

ttt

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
thanks everybody! i think this is pretty important .. hopefully it will make SOME sort of impact

ttt
IMO, I'm sure it will just be used in court cases and not impact 'steroids' as a whole. Hopefully a few people get lesser sentences or off the hook for personal use as a result.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
nice survey

Gonna post at bolex, many users over there.

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
excellent survey...i hope the information is actually used and taken into consideration...maybe then the general public will not be so hostile/ignorant towards AAS use.

regards,
COTC

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I believe it will show that individuals who use AAS are very health conscious about there diet and life in general, more so than the majority of our obese population, and are also knowledgeable about what they are putting in their bodies (I hope).

Hopefully the survey will be noticed and used in mass media.

S

Shock133

Awards
I believe it will show that individuals who use AAS are very health conscious about there diet and life in general, more so than the majority of our obese population, and are also knowledgeable about what they are putting in their bodies (I hope).
Word on that. It's exactly what I was thinking.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
here glen. :burger:

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
I dont see any cheese there....MMmmMmm....now I want some In N Out though.......sorry Bobo...to in and out I go tonight :D hehe
I'm sick and tired of hearing about In and Out, there are none near Cincy and there must be something to all the hype.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I'm sick and tired of hearing about In and Out, there are none near Cincy and there must be something to all the hype.
oh, they're good, no doubt about it. i had a double-double once and pledged to never eat there again. they would be addictive in no time.