NOT a source post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tac

Awards
Hi guys - I'm not asking for sources here (mods please note), just some advice on how to check out a sources validity. I've bought gear before from a supplier I trust, and also bought over the internet (I'm in the UK, and possession isn't illegal over here so I'm not breaking the law! :thumbsup: ). With internet suppliers I'll buy just a few amps first as a test, check out the vials and if legit I'll buy more.

But I recently got given a couple of sites in china that provide raw powder at good prices (sweet!) - how would you (those of you with good powder sources) suggest checking them out? I don't have access to a lab to test the powder, there's no markings and dates like on an amp...

I suppose I could give it the 'gym test', but I'm reluctant to do the conversion and shoot it up if I'm not 100% its the real deal. Any suggestions guys?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
use the open source boards to figure out which china powder sources are legit and the ones that aren't. JMO. buying over the internet without knowing about the company is a huge risk.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Another option would be to e-mail (or PM if a board supporter) a senior moderator here and ask if he'll assist you in doing a source check.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another option would be to e-mail (or PM if a board supporter) a senior moderator here and ask if he'll assist you in doing a source check.
Sorry but we do not do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
VS91588 Anabolics 0
buckeyeguy86 Nutrition / Health 22
Cycle Logs 0
jadrummond21 Supplements 19