trenbolone base conversion

eagle411000

eagle411000

Awards
has anyone tried a tren suspension, like suspending test base, because they are very close in molecular weights and i have some powder at home and would like to try that instead of wasting half of it transdermally? if no one has tried i will try it and post the results.

noctorum

Banned
Awards
has anyone tried a tren suspension, like suspending test base, because they are very close in molecular weights and i have some powder at home and would like to try that instead of wasting half of it transdermally? if no one has tried i will try it and post the results.
I made a post about it awhile back and didn't get much feedback. I would*love* to hear how it goes though.

eagle411000

eagle411000

Awards
ok, i will post and i expect the rest of the supplies this weekend and i will try a 1 gram conversion, i am very curious also

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
don't hold me to this but I think that even tren base is somewhat soluble in oil, 50 to 75mg a ml should be posible.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
A cyclodextrin should work well.
really into it now. :)

eagle411000

eagle411000

Awards
i will try oil and a aqueous solution this weekend. thanks the cyclodextrin idea but i dont have any of the supplies for that right now, eventually i will have to try that.

eagle411000

eagle411000

Awards
I made a tren suspension using the test suspension conversion which used 1.5g of tren base to make a 20ml bottle at 75mg/ml. It worked out perfect no complications at all, just have to drip 1ml at a time and everything works out.