NEWBIE question

bkkbond

Awards
NEWBIE question " keeping gainage"

hi guys, just a quick two questions...., im just about to finish my first cycle of Decca and
i was wondering if what i had heard was true, people have been telling me that because i am no way near my genetic limit ( only been training for 1 year) that i will probably keep more of my gains that someone who was at their limit???
also, the more cycles you do the bigger you get, losing a bit each time but still getting larger after each cycle?
ive been on a course of Decca only, 100 100 200 200 200 200 100 100 a week and have gained about 10 pounds, quite happy about this and am just a bit paranoid of losing gains.
i am 5"6 and weigh in at a massive 72kgs!
any info appreciated!,
p.s know about post cycle a bit, i.e clomid..... thanks.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the better your pct the better you will retain your gains...add some nolva and zma to your pct (4 weeks after cycle)...and of course you will lose some weight not sure about how much maybe some one more experience can give you some better answers

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling from a deca only cycle you are going to be very shut down so PCT is a must...
ON a side note, you really should have do a ton more research about AAS before you jumped into this because asking questions like this is really a NO GO after the fact... IMO

bkkbond

Awards
thanks for the help guys, i live in Thailand and that prot. was given to

me by the chemist i bought the Decca from. not a wild cycle i know but
it worked for me!.
still havnt answered the question though about people closer to their genetic limit..
any info appreciated.