how much t3 for the first cycle?

Changing

Banned
Awards
I'm going to buy CEM's T3

The concentration 125 mcg/ml and the bottle contains 30 ml. Measuring for research is simplified as the pump dispensor works out to about 1 pump per 25 MCG's.

How much do i need for it to work?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to buy CEM's T3

The concentration 125 mcg/ml and the bottle contains 30 ml. Measuring for research is simplified as the pump dispensor works out to about 1 pump per 25 MCG's.

How much do i need for it to work?
It really depends on your cycle, but I'd say not more than 75mic's at your peak.

Changing

Banned
Awards
Hey Doc do you think any Research brand of T3 Is good or is there a good one out there?

How would one cycle T3 Once only dosage? Also can you cheat sometimes on T3? Since it is so catabolic?

would using superdrol help with saving muscle? Or should i drop it? because superdrol adds to much water weight.

Oh also T3 works the moment you use it correct?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Changing,

I use T4 these days, but I do see that IBE has T3 pretty cheap. I haven't tried his personally, but you might start there. Take the whole dose on an empty stomach at least 1hr before food. I set my morning alarm 1hr early to take it, then get up to shower and eat an hr after that. You gain water on SD?! That's interesting. I'd still use it, T3 is very catabolic at 50-75mics/day. You can eat above average (cheat) and still lose weight if you're training hard and frequently, but an anabolic is needed if you wanna burn serious fat and still hold your muscle. It usually starts working very fast alright, like within 12hrs you can start to feel a dose. Start at 12.5-25mic's/day and work up using the same increments about every 7-10days. It can be cardiotoxic so take it slow! Stay hydrated and expect a big libido bump initially.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard about taking it on an empty stomach, can you elaborate on this dr d?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have never heard about taking it on an empty stomach, can you elaborate on this dr d?
It binds with proteins in the gut that render it inactive. Plus, it's such a small dose, it can actually get "lost" in certain types of vegetable matter/fiberous foods. 1hr before or 4hrs after food is standard for max oral absorbtion. Also, take it at the same time every day no matter when you decide that should be.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Damnit! I'm on my 1st t3 cycle and I have not been doing this...i've actually been taking it with food!!!! Thanks for the advice.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Do you think you actually need an hr to absorb all the hormone? And what is your take on splitting dosage, I'm taking 37.5mg at noon and midnight....

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Do you think you actually need an hr to absorb all the hormone? And what is your take on splitting dosage, I'm taking 37.5mg at noon and midnight....
An hour to be sure. More realistically 45mins, or if you have a liquid version maybe just 30 with a glass of water to chase it. If you can fit it into 2 doses with an empty stomach, then go for it, but it is not required.

Changing

Banned
Awards
An hour to be sure. More realistically 45mins, or if you have a liquid version maybe just 30 with a glass of water to chase it. If you can fit it into 2 doses with an empty stomach, then go for it, but it is not required.
On a oral syringe how can i take it instead of the pump it saids here

"The concentration 125 mcg/ml and the bottle contains 30 ml. Measuring for research is simplified as the pump dispensor works out to about 1 pump per 25 MCG's."

on a syringe how much does 25mcg equal?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
On a oral syringe how can i take it instead of the pump it saids here

"The concentration 125 mcg/ml and the bottle contains 30 ml. Measuring for research is simplified as the pump dispensor works out to about 1 pump per 25 MCG's."

on a syringe how much does 25mcg equal?
25mic's = 20units using an oral syringe. Or your syringe may say .2ml, it's the same thing.

Changing

Banned
Awards
.2ml = 25mcg correct? just making sure

I'm going to start at .2ml and work up everyday. using superdrol as well.
I might stack it with albuterol but i think thats too much.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yes, that is correct, .2ml = 25mcg. Go slow, I'm serious!! Especially if you add a little albuterol. The sides can get nasty real fast if you ramp the doses too quickly.

.2ml = 25mcg correct? just making sure

I'm going to start at .2ml and work up everyday. using superdrol as well.
I might stack it with albuterol but i think thats too much.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Dr D. Any serious issues of doing high intensity cardio while using t3? I have been doing this, however I have been taking it with my meals. I mountain bike pretty hardcore, very regularly...

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey dr. d

when taking a higher dose of cytomel (like 75mcg ED), should you take the whole dose at once on an empty stomach? that seems high to me....

mb27

Awards
I makes a big difference taking it on an empty stomach. Calcium, fats and fiber will inhibit the absorbtion. I split up my doses through the day.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr D. Any serious issues of doing high intensity cardio while using t3? I have been doing this, however I have been taking it with my meals. I mountain bike pretty hardcore, very regularly...
Not once you're adjusted to it. Just take a few weeks to feel good with it and ramp up very slowly. It will increase pulse rate but that's something you can accommodate if you take your time. Remember to drop the dose back down and basically start over when you switch to the empty stomach protocol. It'll be like night and day. I take mine in the AM all in one dose and it's perfectly effective. T3 has a 2.5 day half-life! That means you only need to take it once a day. Theoretically, you could dose EOD and be just fine, so it's pointless to dose more than once a day. What happens is that you end up wasting most of the second dose because you've already eatten that day. Just make sure your stomach is empty and do it all in the morning. Give it a try and you'll see. I've been taking thyroid hormones for the last 13 years!

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dr D. Are your advises also valid for T2 and T4? Or the administration is different for these?

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks dr d.....all in dose makes sense!

another Q: are the T3-shits a reality or just over-exagerated?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I find it over exaggerated, If anything for me they are like a thick sort of pordge that just sort of falls out of my ass.... but that cleared up too after about a week during my first run... So far this cycle, I haven't really had that problem, I'm still ramping up though... I do feel it stirring occasionally though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
thanks dr d.....all in dose makes sense!

another Q: are the T3-shits a reality or just over-exagerated?
Yeah, Poobah is correct. It's highly variable from person to person, but over time you adjust to the sides. I never had an issue really with that one. My libido goes sky high the first month though! Also, I sometimes get this weird roaring sensation in my head if I ramp the dose too fast. Just take it slow.

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
DR.D,

I've never had a problem with ramping up quickly. However, I don't disagree with your advice.

How often do you take/monitor your BBT? I take mine each morning upon waking.

Also, if the temp. is still within a normal range (~98.6), do you still feel 50mcg's is as catabolic as you say? I didn't notice any LBM losses while I was at 50mcg's my last run...

mb27

Awards
Dr. D according to my endo, the half life of T3 is 24 hours, not 2.5 days. I know T4 has a long one, like a week or something.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
DR.D,

I've never had a problem with ramping up quickly. However, I don't disagree with your advice.

How often do you take/monitor your BBT? I take mine each morning upon waking.

Also, if the temp. is still within a normal range (~98.6), do you still feel 50mcg's is as catabolic as you say? I didn't notice any LBM losses while I was at 50mcg's my last run...
I often get chest pains as the biggest issue if I ramp too fast. I don’t usually go catabolic at 50, but will at 75 I’m not doing something to support anabolism and eating frequently enough. Everyone is different and the advice I give is designed only as a guide. I don’t what to see someone get hurt, and T3 and clen are two of the ones that you could really mess up with if you don’t play it safe. I just recommend starting slow and get to know the lower doses first before you crank it up. I don’t monitor my temp anymore except when I’m “experimenting� with something else simultaneously. I generally use waking pulse rate to gauge my doses.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D according to my endo, the half life of T3 is 24 hours, not 2.5 days. I know T4 has a long one, like a week or something.
Not according to the Smith Kline Beecham monograph for Cytomel in the current PDR. The biological t1/2 is 2.5 days.

A word of advice friend, don't trust doctors 100%. I learned years ago that you must become your own doc because that's the best chance you've got to get healthy! 99% of docs don't have experience with the kind of supps and combos we use, they are amazingly clueless. I'd trust the manufacturer’s data here, plus my own personal experience has verified the longer half-life. It can get scary in about 4hrs if you overdose this stuff, and last well over 36hrs.

Last edited:
Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
I often get chest pains as the biggest issue if I ramp too fast. I don’t usually go catabolic at 50, but will at 75 I’m not doing something to support anabolism and eating frequently enough. Everyone is different and the advice I give is designed only as a guide. I don’t what to see someone get hurt, and T3 and clen are two of the ones that you could really mess up with if you don’t play it safe. I just recommend starting slow and get to know the lower doses first before you crank it up. I don’t monitor my temp anymore except when I’m “experimenting� with something else simultaneously. I generally use waking pulse rate to gauge my doses.
I've yet to experience that, so thanks for the head's up. Thanks for your reply. It's nice to see someone else that shares the same interest in T3 that I do.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I've yet to experience that, so thanks for the head's up. Thanks for your reply. It's nice to see someone else that shares the same interest in T3 that I do.
I hear you on that! I stopped cycling it years ago and just started using it daily. I love the stuff.

Blown_SC

Blown_SC

Eh Hole Board Supporter
Awards
I hear you on that! I stopped cycling it years ago and just started using it daily. I love the stuff.
You know, we always hear about how catabolic T3 is... but at low doses (I'm at 35mcg right now), as long as you keep your temp. reasonable, and consume enough protein (At the bare minimum 1.5g/lb of BW)... most of the "LBM Losses" people notice are from the depleted glycogen effects.... just an observation from personal use...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You know, we always hear about how catabolic T3 is... but at low doses (I'm at 35mcg right now), as long as you keep your temp. reasonable, and consume enough protein (At the bare minimum 1.5g/lb of BW)... most of the "LBM Losses" people notice are from the depleted glycogen effects.... just an observation from personal use...
I agree totally! When I started chronic thyroid use, I switched from T3 to T4. I take 200-275mcg (depending on the time of year) and it not only keeps my total cholesterol nice and low, but I heal from injuries twice as fast. Not only that, I detox very quickly and have a lower tendency toward depression. As long as you do as you said and get enough protein, your turn-over stays positive. Years of anabolic use can blunt thyroid output. I tell people all the time that it's a good addition if they do it right. I suspect many are borderline hypo and just don't know it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I agree totally! When I started chronic thyroid use, I switched from T3 to T4. I take 200-275mcg (depending on the time of year) and it not only keeps my total cholesterol nice and low, but I heal from injuries twice as fast. Not only that, I detox very quickly and have a lower tendency toward depression. As long as you do as you said and get enough protein, your turn-over stays positive. Years of anabolic use can blunt thyroid output. I tell people all the time that it's a good addition if they do it right. I suspect many are borderline hypo and just don't know it.
I've talked to quite a few advanced competitors who keep T3 in their stack at almost all times at low doses. They all swear by it....

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
I've talked to quite a few advanced competitors who keep T3 in their stack at almost all times at low doses. They all swear by it....
I'm interested in this approach myself, as I've heard that low dose T3 use (12.5mcg - 25mcg ED) will not shut down your thyroid, and also ups protein synthesis and assists with slight fat burning without depleting glycogen stores and leaving your muscles flat. Has anyone else heard of this or had personal experience?

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
I have seen T2 from a couple of places and I think san even has a T2 product - I gather its less effective then t3, but since it is already active would it be better then t4?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I have seen T2 from a couple of places and I think san even has a T2 product - I gather its less effective then t3, but since it is already active would it be better then t4?
It's all about the same. Only the dose changes with all these different forms. The greatest advantage in T4 is in suppression and overdose. T4 has a buffered effect, so it's much more forgiving in an overdose situation. T4 is also the least suppressive of them all so it's better for long term use.

mb27

Awards
I'm interested in this approach myself, as I've heard that low dose T3 use (12.5mcg - 25mcg ED) will not shut down your thyroid, and also ups protein synthesis and assists with slight fat burning without depleting glycogen stores and leaving your muscles flat. Has anyone else heard of this or had personal experience?

As far as I know, that is still enough to suppress TSH some, thus suppressing the thyroid.

mb27

Awards
Not according to the Smith Kline Beecham monograph for Cytomel in the current PDR. The biological t1/2 is 2.5 days.

A word of advice friend, don't trust doctors 100%. I learned years ago that you must become your own doc because that's the best chance you've got to get healthy! 99% of docs don't have experience with the kind of supps and combos we use, they are amazingly clueless. I'd trust the manufacturer’s data here, plus my own personal experience has verified the longer half-life. It can get scary in about 4hrs if you overdose this stuff, and last well over 36hrs.
I totally get what you are saying. My info came from the body's natural thyroid hormone T3, not the med cytomel which is the synthetic form as you know. I suffered from a very severe hyperthyroid last year which ripped off over 50lbs from me. My resting heart rate was in the 150s and I was put on beta blockers. Thankfully my levels are in the mid normal range now. Maybe that was what my endo was refering to.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I totally get what you are saying. My info came from the body's natural thyroid hormone T3, not the med cytomel which is the synthetic form as you know. I suffered from a very severe hyperthyroid last year which ripped off over 50lbs from me. My resting heart rate was in the 150s and I was put on beta blockers. Thankfully my levels are in the mid normal range now. Maybe that was what my endo was refering to.
OK, that makes sense. If your metabolism was that high, your chemical half-lives were much shorter too. I detox rapidly also, but RPR of 150?! That's very high. I'm glad your better now.

mjfit06

Awards
i just did a serch and this has alot of info i was looking for i have a bottle of t3 and have been taking 25mcg for a week and dont think im going to go higher than 50 mcg. after its gone i have a bottle of t4 what should my dose of t4 be when i switch. also i am on hexarol ang igf1 will this help with muscel loss