Legal Gear Supervol

raiderz

Banned
Awards
Anydody have feedback on this product , the description lists this as a Super Methyl-Asterone ?

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I have an idea.
Lets all hop into a bus, drive to Legal Gears base of operations, and beat the living **** out of anyone associated with that company.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
anybody use it yet? i know i've heard conflicting reports about the quality of legal gears stuff. i gotta say though, if it is legit , then the price is awesome

danliftinheavy

Banned
Awards
anybody use it yet? i know i've heard conflicting reports about the quality of legal gears stuff. i gotta say though, if it is legit , then the price is awesome
i just got my suply i will start a log here and on bb.com about mid sept it is the exact same thing as sd

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I have an idea.
Lets all hop into a bus, drive to Legal Gears base of operations, and beat the living **** out of anyone associated with that company.
yeah.
friends don't let friends buy Legal Gear. Much better off with DS, AX, ALRI.

danliftinheavy

Banned
Awards
yeah.
friends don't let friends buy Legal Gear. Much better off with DS, AX, ALRI.
man thats bull **** ds just has there cronnies all over these boards bashing lg
lg comes out with some good ****

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
im not a cronnie and im telling you that lg is known for having **** products....they are almost as bad as impact nutrition!!

danliftinheavy

Banned
Awards
im not a cronnie and im telling you that lg is known for having **** products....they are almost as bad as impact nutrition!!
im sure your not but lg has had some good products m1t wasnt bad their sd knock off is good there new m-1alpha is going to be good(i think i might know what it is but not sure) all companys make mistakes ds has but still have decent ****

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
danliftinheavy, the only reason we are talkin bout lg is because members have been giving bad reports on their new sd knockoff. i just relaying the message that dis-satisfied bros have sent to me. just tryin to look out for everyone who wants to make gains doesn't get ripped off with powder sugar pills

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
you'll find that if products and supp co.'s produce good products, nobody has a problem with it and it (or they) get a good rep. Conversely, if they are not all that, people discuss it. My experience has been that Designer, as an example, is a top notch company, both in product and in customer service. LG has been controversial at best. Simple as that. Suit yourself if you like Legal Gear, bit I believe you'll find most people around these parts prefer the others. Besides, if you'r looking for SD, why not get the real?

danliftinheavy

Banned
Awards
you'll find that if products and supp co.'s produce good products, nobody has a problem with it and it (or they) get a good rep. Conversely, if they are not all that, people discuss it. My experience has been that Designer, as an example, is a top notch company, both in product and in customer service. LG has been controversial at best. Simple as that. Suit yourself if you like Legal Gear, bit I believe you'll find most people around these parts prefer the others. Besides, if you'r looking for SD, why not get the real?
its not about sd look at who is runing these boards propaganda????? ds??????? lg has a bad rap because ds talks crap but lg doesnt care here is a e-mail from lg

[email protected] wrote:
yeah, I know DS is trying to give us a bad name. Welcome to the petty life
of the boards. Screw them. We could care less what they do.

jrkarp

Awards
  • Established
its not about sd look at who is runing these boards propaganda????? ds??????? lg has a bad rap because ds talks crap
LG has a bad rap because their products are ****, with the exception of M1T.

/karp

323mattb

Board Supporter
Awards
I wonder if DS or AX threatened a lawsuit, now that the name has changed from Supervol to Methyl-Masterol or something like that. Just the fact that they named it Supervol to begin with is pretty lame.

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
i really dont care about the namejust as long as it is legit. has anyone used it and can attest to its legitamacy?

danliftinheavy

Banned
Awards
i really dont care about the namejust as long as it is legit. has anyone used it and can attest to its legitamacy?
i will be makeing a log about the 14 of this month just got it in the mail to settle it i talked on the phone to the owner for about a 1hr to make sure it was on the up and up and he knows i will come in there if it doesnt work