Nolva??

4shroom

Banned
Awards
When should I exspect nolva to kick in? I've only been on it for a week now and I'm also taking fenugreek. I'm gonna run a 6 week pct. I still feel like I'm not nearly as cut as I used to be. I used to be very cut b/f I used M1T and while I was on it...I just got alot stronger and puffed up. Should there be something else I should be cycling? I know I still have 5 weeks left, but I'm worried I'm never gonna feel and look the same again..Help a brother out...

Peace.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are running pct for 6 week or nolva for 6 weeks? What are you expecting? Sounds like you are concerned with bloat and I don't think nolva is your best option there. If you are concerned with your libido give it a little more time. My libido doesn't come back hard right away either especially 1 week into pct. Since you are off the m1t the bloat should go away soon. Just do yourself a favor and wait a little longer before getting so nervous. And DO NOT start cutting calories to get ripped again or you can say bye bye to your gains, trust me there bro.

4shroom

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna run my nolva and fenugreek for 6 weeks...I was concerned with my looseness in my chest. I just feel like nothing is tight anymore. Almost like my natural testosterone might be shut down a little. Nolva:week 1-60mg, 2-40mg, 3-20mg, 4-20mg and 5-6 10mg. Fenugreek:week 1 (2)caps, 2 (3)caps, 3 (4)caps 5 (5)caps 6 (6). I'm honestly trying to lean out and be tight again. I used to play soccer alot, but last few years I have been lifting. I'm 24 and I'd like to be very lean more so than bulkly. I consume alot of healthy foods daily, but I'm gonna be doing alot of running soon...Or I might have to wait due to my personal issues. Is nolva gonna help my problem?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do nolva 60/40/20/20 then stop and fen caps 3/4/5/6. Only do pct four weeks or at least stop the nolva after four weeks. Your natty will come back given you did nothing outrageous. Your natty might have been shutdown especially from m1t. That is very common. Eat good get alot of calories and follow this protocal.
For me it was normal to feel like crap during pct. About 3 days after my last dose till about the middle of the third week with my last two sd cycles pct's.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You won't be as hard/tight when off androgens, as compared to when on.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
there is no might about shutdown. you were shutdown 4 days into your cycle of M1T. It could take 6 wks before you feel your libido again. keep reading these forums. also there might be better products to help you look tight and lean. how long was your cycle? what dose?