VPX syngex 1

300cc

Banned
Awards
Anybody try the VPX syngex 1- give me some feedback on it.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
yeah i have done syngex 1 and syngex 2 stacked, and i gained about 10 keepable lbm, as for the strength gains, they were unreal. I also experienced extreme dryness and and hardness from the syngex 2. Syngex 1 is basically 1 test 4ad liposome delivery. Good product imo.

300cc

Banned
Awards
yeah i have done syngex 1 and syngex 2 stacked, and i gained about 10 keepable lbm, as for the strength gains, they were unreal. I also experienced extreme dryness and and hardness from the syngex 2. Syngex 1 is basically 1 test 4ad liposome delivery. Good product imo.
I still have some but it expired a few months back do you think it will still be somewhat effective?

pcn

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I still have some but it expired a few months back do you think it will still be somewhat effective?
The replies I got from a similar question on the VPX board was that it should be good well past that date, if kept "in a cool dark environment". The issue is then what is the definition of "well past"? I think it was a VPX rep who responded that a year would not be unreasonable, if it was well taken care of after you received it.