PH upgrade to H question

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll get straight to the point. In the future I wish to do some gear at some point. I have had a few ph cycles under my belt, I've been lifting for 3.5 years now, and am at 185lbs 5'11" ecto, 15.12% bf (currently cutting though). I found that I can't do 4AD (trans) for more than a few days at a time without it causing panic attacks, but 1AD I can run a full cycle, and then just hit the 4AD 1 or 2 days every time the sides from the 1AD became bad (lethargy for me). I was wondering what this would mean I should look for in the normal gear world. I would hate to do something that takes a couple weeks to start effecting me, and then have debilitating panic attacks for 2 weeks straight while waiting for it to wear off...so I'm wondering what route I should plan in the future?

bulkmuscle

Awards
Uh.. that is a pretty dumb thing to do. Taking 4-AD for a few days and then stopping, and then starting again. Your test levels are going up and down and up and down.

At 5'11" and 185lbs, you are pretty damn small for 3.5 years of lifting, not to mention having a few PH cycles under your belt. I think you should re-evaluate your training/dieting before you think about doing another cycle of anything.

With that, when you ARE ready, I suggest testosterone propionate. I don't understand how you can get panic attacks from hightened testosterone levels though. Maybe you have anxiety problems.

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Uh.. that is a pretty dumb thing to do. Taking 4-AD for a few days and then stopping, and then starting again. Your test levels are going up and down and up and down.

At 5'11" and 185lbs, you are pretty damn small for 3.5 years of lifting, not to mention having a few PH cycles under your belt. I think you should re-evaluate your training/dieting before you think about doing another cycle of anything.

With that, when you ARE ready, I suggest testosterone propionate. I don't understand how you can get panic attacks from hightened testosterone levels though. Maybe you have anxiety problems.
The 4AD is just durring a cycle of 1AD to stop the nasty sides that come along with it...sure it pops my test up a bit, but not a ton since I'm only taking (200mg trans), and it's just enough to stop the lethargy for a bit. I don't use 4AD when I'm not on cycle or anything.

This is a long way from where I started, I was 115lbs when I graduated high school...I just figure getting big will be a SLOW process for me no matter what I do...I have a hard time gaining strength.
My lifting routine is as follows.
I change routines every4-5 weeks so this is just for the moment.
about an hour of lifting per session.
mon: back
tue: shoulders
wed: bis/tris
thur: legs
fri: chest
I have 2 partners who are deffinately stronger than I am, and they have been lifting for over a decade each, and they're on the same routine as me. I'm not sure how much more "in check" I can get my lifting routine, I still struggle with the diet a bit, but even that's down pretty decent.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Than for right now if you have a routine that works for you than thats good. Since your diet isn't great than keep tweaking it till you know how to manipulate your own weight for gains cutting etc. Than when you feel you have it down well good luck with the cycle. Post what you plan on running when you figure it out.

BTW if you have anxiety prob. while on it would be a lot safer to run prop.. THe sides will discontinue alot faster than enanthate or cypionate

DarkAngel

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I forgot to mention that I'm 26 y/o, and have a natural test level that is at the minimum of the normal scale, tested multiple times before I ever did my first ph cycle...that proved to me part of the reason I was such a hard gainer.