BEST Cutting Cycle

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
If money and availability were no object...I'd like to know some suggestions as to what the best cutting cycle someone could recommend on here...

35 male, 6' tall, 230lbs, 12% bf would like to get to 6% or so.

Diet is good, Cardio is good but afraid of losing muscle mass.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
One good one is:

Weeks 1-10: Test Prop @ 150mg eod.
Weeks 1-8: Tren Ace @75mg eod
(some have different opinions on the length of this one. Some will suggest running the tren only 6 weeks)
Weeks 6-10: Anavar @ 50mg ed.

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
so pretty much tren is the way to go with test to fight the sides...that's what I thought...I have better availability for other things now...it's funny ...always go back to old and reliable tren...

Khyron

Awards
week1-12 600mg test

week1-12 600 Eq

week1-4 tren 75mg ed

week 1-12 gh 5iu ed

week 1-12 t-3 100mcg ed

week 1-12 IGF-1R3 80mcg ed

Guido

Awards
fwiw my next cycle will be a 12 week cut and will include 500 mg/week test prop, 75-100 mg/day tren ace, and weeks 6-12 of winny or var with Stacker2's all throughout. Might also add some EQ.

2500 cals/day with (sigh...) 4-5 days/week of cardio @ 45 mins/day. But thankfully this wont be for another 4 months. Only just started week 4 of my crazy bulk.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
testprop/trenace with bobo's weight loss plan.

FreakNasty22

Awards
yeah and how about that igf for 12 weeks bud, sounds like you haven't been doing any research on it

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Similar to what others have said...
150mg t. prop eod 1-8
150mg tren eod 1-8
50 mg var ed 3-8
300mg bold dermal ed 1-8
t3 3-8
eca 1-8
igf 9-12
nolva 9-12

AND A GOOD DIET!!!!!!

bigj

Awards
test prop
tren ace
winstrol
anavar
boldenone
t-3 and t-2
ECY stack with tyramine
DNP
GH
IGF-1
IL-15
aromatase inhibitor
and glucophage (biochemically speaking it can help fat-loss)

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
test prop
tren ace
winstrol
anavar
boldenone
that's way too much and useless, tren/test prop + var and you're packed... Adding winstrol would be overkill, and given the increasing appetite effect of EQ it would be counterproductive in that type of cycle

Guido

Awards
that's way too much and useless, tren/test prop + var and you're packed... Adding winstrol would be overkill, and given the increasing appetite effect of EQ it would be counterproductive in that type of cycle
so you prefer var over winny for this type of cycle?

Guido

Awards
Test, Var, and Tren are the only compounds that have a direct effect on fat loss.
cool thanks for the info. I'm using winny for the last 6 weeks of my current bulk so i'll save my var for my next cycle which will be a cut with some test and tren ace.