what about test E and superdrol stak?

nando

Awards
what about test E DECA and superdrol stak?

i can get test E (inject) and superdrol (oral)
so i was thinking of the following cycle:

10 weeks
start week one * Test E 400 - 500 / wk
start week 4 *superdrol 20 mg /wk

4 weeks PCT

normal protection herbs/supps while on cycle

Any thoughts??

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good idea to me. Maybe even start week 5, OR go with Prop and start on week 2. I like the idea of keeping the oral out until it will work synergystically vs. kickstarting.

biomax

Awards
Looks like a solid stack to me.I think it would be very similiar to a test/winny stack (one of my favourites)without the joint pain and maybe a little more mass gain.

Going to the Max
BioMax

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a solid stack to me.I think it would be very similiar to a test/winny stack (one of my favourites)without the joint pain and maybe a little more mass gain.
agreed

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You could even look for a non-methyl product to stack at the start of the cycle to have some gains start right away, or go with what was mentioned and get some prop.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure I'd say test enan/SD would be like test enan/winny. SD is a different type of compound in my experience, yet the cycle could set up in a way that you can compare them in that way (as you have it planned).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am not understanding the comparison of SD to whinny how are they the same?

CROWLER

ILoco

Awards
I am not understanding the comparison of SD to whinny how are they the same?

CROWLER
Maybe he's referring to the relatively dry gains you get with SD instead of the bloat with dbol etc.

I've got some SD left, but plan on throwing Winny in at the end of a 12 weeker. I'm 5 weeks into it and kicked off with dbol.

/jacked thread

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I would say SD might be something to start a cycle with (as a dbol alternative, say). I don't think of it as a particularly dry thing, but that's just me. It is, I guess, maybe compared to dbol or M1T, but not generally (in my experience).

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I think it would work great for the first couple of weeks until the test starts kicking hard..

nando

Awards
thanks for all of the feedback
the items i can get has changed so here is a new plan:

UPDATE:
got ahold of some deca
I may add this to the cycle:

also some changes to the test i got:

test enanthate 250 /prop 50 blend ** week 1 - 10
test enanthate 100 ** week 1 - 10
superdrol ** week 5 - 10
deca ** week 1 - 10

4 - 5 weeks PCT

Sucks when i had it all planned out and then supply changes!!!

any more feedback??

thanks again all :)

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I would do the superdrol week 1-4, and then take off 4 weeks and then run it 9-12...the enan will be clearing out of your system at that time and you will be hardening gains with the SD. This way you are not on superdrol for 6 weeks straight which will be harsh as hell on your liver. Plus it sucks if you dont jumpstart a cycle cuz your injecting and still waiting for something to happen for 4-5 weeks!

curlman25

Awards
can you post your age/height/weight/bf%

i am looking to run a similiar cycle actually and would like to know your stats?

nando

Awards
can you post your age/height/weight/bf%

i am looking to run a similiar cycle actually and would like to know your stats?
6'1"
12%ish - gonna do Hydrostatic Testing (Underwater Weighing) for bodyfat soon

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I would just do this:

weeks 1-12: 500mg Test enth
weeks 1-4 or 8-12 10-30mg SD

If this is your first cycle, then deca IMO is not needed, although it certainly can be done...of course it's your call. But if you do decide to include the deca, it's best to run it at least 12-14 weeks minimum, since the ester takes so long to cleave off and kick in. The same with enth...I think 12 weeks should be minimum with it...JMO though.

If including Deca I would recommend this:

weeks 1-13 500mg test enth
weeks 1-12 400mg deca
weeks 1-4 or 5-8 or 10-13 10-30mg SD

nando

Awards
I would just do this:

weeks 1-12: 500mg Test enth
weeks 1-4 or 8-12 10-30mg SD

If this is your first cycle, then deca IMO is not needed, although it certainly can be done...of course it's your call. But if you do decide to include the deca, it's best to run it at least 12-14 weeks minimum, since the ester takes so long to cleave off and kick in. The same with enth...I think 12 weeks should be minimum with it...JMO though.

If including Deca I would recommend this:

weeks 1-12 400mg deca
thanks for the feedback :)

This is NOT my first cycle!!!

i posted this post because i have never included superdrol with test...

i would love to do:
weeks 1-12 400mg deca
but i am limited to what i can get:)

i can get the following:
test enanthate 250 /prop 50 blend ** 10 ml
test enanthate 100 ** 10 ml
superdrol ** unlimited
deca ** 10 ml

so i cant do 500 test cause i cant get that supply... etc.

so based on what i can get i am thinking now:

test enanthate 250 /prop 50 blend ** week 1 - 10
test enanthate 100 ** week 1 - 10
superdrol ** week 1 - 4
deca ** week 1 - 10

4 - 5 weeks PCT

again thanks for all the responses

curlman25

Awards
LIke i said i was planning on running this similiar cycle as well. I have the Test Enath and wanted to stack it with something to help kick start the cycle. I am trying to avoid the bloat/excess weight so i wanted to stay away from DBOL (being that my bodyfat is so high)-but what do you guys think about front loading it with SD.

my stats are:
24 y/o
6'1"
225lbs
18% body fat

I was thinking of stacking it with EQ but being my first cycle i am contimplateing (sp) that or the SD. Might just stick with straight test. what do you guys think?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
you'd be fine with the test only for your first cycle, but kicking it off with SD would work well, cerainly. Keep it simple, though, and have a solid plan.
LIke i said i was planning on running this similiar cycle as well. I have the Test Enath and wanted to stack it with something to help kick start the cycle. I am trying to avoid the bloat/excess weight so i wanted to stay away from DBOL (being that my bodyfat is so high)-but what do you guys think about front loading it with SD.

my stats are:
24 y/o
6'1"
225lbs
18% body fat

I was thinking of stacking it with EQ but being my first cycle i am contimplateing (sp) that or the SD. Might just stick with straight test. what do you guys think?