Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
My next cycle is going to be:

Test Enan: 1000mg/week weeks 1-15
Tren Enan: 600mg/week weeks 1-11
NPP: 350mg/week weeks 1-8
HCG: 250IU 3x week throughout cycle

My only concern is combining the NPP with the tren and getting too much progesterone either causing gyno or else deca dick. I have never ran deca before so that is the reason I chose the NPP over deca so if I do start to get some bad sides it will clear out quick. In the past if tren ever gave me problems I just used the vit B6/vitex combo and that cleared things up, but Im really wanting to get some dostinex, but it is quite pricey! The tren dosage is fairly high, so I could probably afford to lower it, but I am going to see how it goes first at 600mg/week. Do you guys think I will run into any problems combining the NPP and tren? Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!!

Bigguns R Us

Awards
u ever used npp?

My next cycle is going to be:

Test Enan: 1000mg/week weeks 1-15
Tren Enan: 600mg/week weeks 1-11
NPP: 350mg/week weeks 1-8
HCG: 250IU 3x week throughout cycle

My only concern is combining the NPP with the tren and getting too much progesterone either causing gyno or else deca dick. I have never ran deca before so that is the reason I chose the NPP over deca so if I do start to get some bad sides it will clear out quick. In the past if tren ever gave me problems I just used the vit B6/vitex combo and that cleared things up, but Im really wanting to get some dostinex, but it is quite pricey! The tren dosage is fairly high, so I could probably afford to lower it, but I am going to see how it goes first at 600mg/week. Do you guys think I will run into any problems combining the NPP and tren? Thanks for your help, I appreciate it!!

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
No I havent, its the same as deca basically other than a shorter halflife, so thats why I chose it, if I have any problems from it, it should clear out much quicker than deca would.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
No I havent, its the same as deca basically other than a shorter halflife, so thats why I chose it, if I have any problems from it, it should clear out much quicker than deca would.
Skye swore that he would choose Deca over NPP any day, and that NPP does not have the same joint lubing properties as Deca, as well as other differences. That bro knows his AAS better than almost anybody.

On the other hand NPP has intrigued me since I first heard of it.

And don't worry about Deca Dick, Tren Dick, Whiskey Dick, or any other kind of limp dick if you're gonna be on 1g/week of test with HCG. If anything the Deca will keep your dick from exploding. :stick:

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Nate, good choice. I'm running NPP now and I love it. It's smart to choose that addition for the very reason you say. In case the Tren/Nandro combo gives you probs, at least the NPP will clear quick.. around 3 days from what I read. I can almost guarantee you that around week 2 or 3 you will have problems getting busy with your lady until the Test kicks in fully...

Oh, and I'm running Dostinex at .5mg E5D and i'm loving the sexual sides. wink wink wink.

Peace

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
The problem i see with running both tren and NPP is that some of their sides are similar so if you get limp dick or start lactating, how will you know which is causing it??

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
If you just cut one out, the total amount of progesterone will be lowered and if the right meds are taken the problem should be solved. I have ran tren in the past, so I know how that affects me, I have no experience with nandrolone.

Thanks for the reply bry151..Im already on the test now lol, so Im just waiting on my tren enan and npp to get here. What dose are you running and what benefits are you noticing from it?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to bite the bullet and just buy some dostinex. I was thinking .5mg e3d-e4d, but if you are getting by with it e5d well thats even better. At that dose I should be able to run it for 200 days for $120, so thats not bad I guess, with the sexual benefits being a plus :D

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
Nate, did you ever try the 21 days of sust routine?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established
Friction- LOL HELL NO!!!! The sust I had hurt like crazy!! After my first couple shots I knew it just wasnt going to work, the sust was 300mg/ml from an UG lab. I have never had something knot up so bad or put me in so much pain. I'm not kidding, my glute shots would cause around 70% of my entire glute to knot up rock hard, it would eventually spread up into my waist in my back, and would even be knotted up a couple inches into my erectors in my back!! You could easily see it through my jeans which glute had recently been injected due to the severe swelling. Pain would shoot down the back of my leg, and at times I could feel it in my ankles. A few of my shoulder shots knotted up so bad that I seriously could not use that arm at all, I could barely raise my arm enough to even put on deodorant..dead serious, and you dont have to move your arm much to get a stick of deodorant in there!! It actually prevented me from lifting several times because either because of the pain or severe limitation in range of motion. My shoulders would be swollen and so painful that I couldnt even deadlift or curl lol, you dont even really use your shoulders in those lifts!! I was limping around everywhere and moved really slow, I had several people ask me why I was walking like an 80yr old man lol. What really hurt was when I was getting bounced around in a tractor all day and kept landing on my sore glutes, that was a killer. I am never touching sust again, it may just have been the batch I had, but test enan is treating me much nicer!

Any other opinions on the npp/tren?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
If you just cut one out, the total amount of progesterone will be lowered and if the right meds are taken the problem should be solved. I have ran tren in the past, so I know how that affects me, I have no experience with nandrolone.

Thanks for the reply bry151..Im already on the test now lol, so Im just waiting on my tren enan and npp to get here. What dose are you running and what benefits are you noticing from it?
I'm running 400mg per week of NPP, 100mg EOD. I really have noticed the slow and steady quality gains that are associated with Nandrolone. Like I said, around week 3 or so I had big time problems getting busy with my woman, but then my Test E kicked in and it's been gravy since. Usually for me, there is a spike of gains at the beginning of a cycle with Test, and then it gradually slows down, but with NPP on this one, I've been noticing this slow and steady consistent weight and size gain that's making me very happy with my choice. I'm on week 10 and still growing nicely.

Also, I had a lot of shoulder and wrist problems before this run, and all pain completely vanished a few weeks in... coincidence? I think not. NPP is good **** IMO. :D

Good luck Nate. :woohoo:

P E A C E

theseus

theseus

Awards
I did a cycle of tren 75mg ED and Npp 75mg ED for 4 weeks and had no problem with my sexual appetite. No progesterone related problems either.