Test and drug tests

power76

Awards
I read an article saying 300mg/wk dosages of prop or cyp will not put you over the 6:1 limit. I am currently competing in the IPF and need to pass the piss test. Is there any truth to this article.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
I read an article saying 300mg/wk dosages of prop or cyp will not put you over the 6:1 limit. I am currently competing in the IPF and need to pass the piss test. Is there any truth to this article.
possibly. not sure tho. sounds tru.

snake32

Awards

i believe it is 4:1 now. 300mg seems a bit high, especially for 4:1. but sorry, i don't know for sure.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Your body produces about 200-250mg of test per week. So 300mg/wk would be pushing the uppper limits, why not just dope your sample with epitest (if you can get it) or just buy a whizzinator. www.whizzinator.com

snake32

Awards
Your body produces about 200-250mg of test per week. So 300mg/wk would be pushing the uppper limits, why not just dope your sample with epitest (if you can get it) or just buy a whizzinator. www.whizzinator.com

pretty sure a healthy male produces 6-10 mg/day. so this would be between 42-70mg/week. so an exogenous 300mg/wk seems like it would be anywhere from 4 to 7 times what is normally produced putting you at 5:1(if you produce 10mg/day) to 8:1(if you are on the low end producing 6mg/day). OBVIOUSLY I AM ONLY SPECULATING. please don't take this as scientific fact. be smart and stay on the low end(150mg/wk) or just use undetectable igf-1. i believe that superdrol is undetectable as well. but get the absolute facts. don't take my word for it. good luck.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally I don't see where you would need it at your age..