Votes: 28 42.4%
  • Var

Votes: 38 57.6%

• Total voters
milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Those who have run either winny or var at the end of a long cycle, which did you prefer and why? And how much did you run, for how long?

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Neither... but that is just me... test and tren only ;)

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
from the beginning for about 6 weeks and usually about 100 mg ED

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i ran winny at the end of a cycle for 4 weeks. didn't see much into it.

haven't had the pleasure of anavar.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anavar is a favorite of mine after this cycle that ends today. :( I got great strength increases, hardness is definatly up. I feel rock hard when just moving my muscles around, with out flexing. You do not need to worry about hairloss, it does not dramatically shut you down (if at all, depending on who you speak too) and it helps slightly, with fat, not a huge amount, but seemed to with me. I've also hear many get joint issues on winny. The one positive to winny is the price. Anavar is expensive as hell if you buy domestic.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Anavar is a favorite of mine after this cycle that ends today. :( I got great strength increases, hardness is definatly up. I feel rock hard when just moving my muscles around, with out flexing. You do not need to worry about hairloss, it does not dramatically shut you down (if at all, depending on who you speak too) and it helps slightly, with fat, not a huge amount, but seemed to with me. I've also hear many get joint issues on winny. The one positive to winny is the price. Anavar is expensive as hell if you buy domestic.
how much did you run and for how long? I've heard people running 40-50mg/day up to 100mg/day for 6 weeks at the end of the cycle.

S

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well i did a short "blast" dermal cycle. The var was the last three weeks. With the way my cycle went everything was slowly bumped up. I started at 25mgs and ended up at 80mgs the last week and half of the cycle.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
4 vars and 2 winnys in the actual poll thus far. Interesting...

F

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
based on the fact that anavar increase ATP production and phosphocreatine levels I think that's why it's a great aid for pct, although winny might have greater anabolic properties...

N

noctorum

Banned
Awards
I havn't ran either, but, from what I've read and heard about, if price is important, go for the winny, if quality is the goal, go for var.

F

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
yup var is expensive as hell, the cheapest I could have ever find is 33 euros for 30x 5mg tabs, which would lasts one week at 20mg ED :(

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait, my next cycle, errr sometime soon if I dont ever get off cycle...I plan on running var for 6 weeks starting at 100mg ed. I want to try running 100mg tren, 100mg prop, and 100mg var ED. 6 week blast for a total of 2100mg hormones per week...>GET SWOLE!!!! I might drop the tren down cuz I've never used that much and 50mg ed makes me a mean, mean bull.

B

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
I voted var because winny will destroy your lipids like no other, plus its bad for you joints.

C

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
neither IMO

I agree with Matthew D...TREN = WIN:twisted:

winny as bossK said is too bad for your lipids profile...its like punching your liver in the face...not to mention it weakens the joints especially after all of the strength you gained on cycle you dont need weaker joints...leads to injuries IMO.

regards,
COTC

S

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i prefer mdht as it will harden you up big-time during the last 5 weeks of a cycle

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
i prefer mdht as it will harden you up big-time during the last 5 weeks of a cycle
how much did you run, and did you run it daily for 5 weeks, or use it pre-workout, as many have?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
50mg pre-workout and 50 at night.
wow! That's a boatload of MDHT/day, and for 5 weeks? Not that I wouldn't do it; I think I ran up to75mg/day for a while. Pretty androgenic, but I agree with the hardening at end of cycle use of it. I've used MDHT, M4OHN, MDien, 3-Alpha and M5AA at the end of various cycles for just such purposes. This time, I think it's gonna be Var.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Var over winny anytime. But, that's just from what I've heard.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Var without a doubt, nothing feels better then 80mg/day of var :drunk:

G

Guido

Awards
I hate to tweak the subject of this thread, but sice most seem to like var to end a test cycle, what about winny to end a tren/test cycle?? From what I've heard and read, tren with winny will give unparalleled muscle harndess in record time. Any thoughts??

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I hate to tweak the subject of this thread, but sice most seem to like var to end a test cycle, what about winny to end a tren/test cycle?? From what I've heard and read, tren with winny will give unparalleled muscle harndess in record time. Any thoughts??
I'd rather see the var ran around 6 weeks during the cycle. Less sides and really effective. Winny is a bit harsh coming off a strong tren cycle. Joints could become a problem, as could hair loss, I wouldn't run them both together, but at the end would be good, along with the test.

C

cretinx

Awards
I love winstrol, no bloat and you keep all the gains. Makes me feel like I have blueballs though.

Its supposed to have a slight anti-estrogenic effect so it might be good at the end of a cycle

I find that if I use creatine and winny together, and take a caplet of fish oil every day before bed, I don't get the joint pain - keeps me lubricated. glucosamine/chondritin is crap, don't waste your money on it.

Of course, nothing keeps your joints lubricated like some test, so as long as you're running the winny and test together you should be solid.

Only side effect I get is zits. :(

C

cretinx

Awards
oh and I can say this about Anavar
my friend is at the end of his cycle and he's been taking it - he's raving about it, says it really had a synergystic effect and he's loving the pumps now.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would go for var, did winny at 75, 100, and 150 mgs like a dumbass and got some of the worst shoulder pains in my life. Even still the hardness is not worth the joint pains trust. Var still is one of the best for effectiveness, and not shutting you down hard, its just so damned expensive.

400runner

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what about stacking the two together?

somwhere around 50mg var and 50mg winny

M

Mess

Awards
  • Established
what if i wanna do a 4 weeker of test and winny , would it still give me joints pain??

T

torp

Awards
I would go with the var is availability and price is not an option. Would run at 40-80mg a day between 6 to 8 weeks.

I think people tend to be harsh on Winny. Sides can be dose dependant and specific to individuals and I don't think everyone has joint issues with winny. I have never had joint problems on winny but I have also never used more than 50mg a day. People tend to take megadoses of gear these days thinking they'll get better results and all they do is compound their sides. Just my 2 cents.

W

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait, my next cycle, errr sometime soon if I dont ever get off cycle...I plan on running var for 6 weeks starting at 100mg ed. I want to try running 100mg tren, 100mg prop, and 100mg var ED. 6 week blast for a total of 2100mg hormones per week...>GET SWOLE!!!! I might drop the tren down cuz I've never used that much and 50mg ed makes me a mean, mean bull.
I'm considering doing a cycle like this...just prop/tren EOD and 40-50mgs var (this will be my 3rd cycle)

I don't know how u can manage to inject ED 2cc's...YIKES

what type of PCT are you going to do and are you gonna use HCG?

what kind of gains (in general) are you predicting...

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
That fact that Winny weakens your joints turns me off from it completely, i'd go with var, more expensive but it strengthens joints, and it's what i'd use. And will be using soon.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That fact that Winny weakens your joints turns me off from it completely, i'd go with var, more expensive but it strengthens joints, and it's what i'd use. And will be using soon.
var does have collagen building props like deca and eq. Var is the way to go if you got the cash. Apparently you do lol. did you get a good deal? Alot of people say you can use it at a low dose and get results with very minute suppression if used as a bridge between cycles. Id like to run var for 8 weeks someday....but im just dreaming.

C

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I've got good hook ups lets say that, and i'm pushing my cutter back a couple months because i'm making excellent progress cutting on PowerFull/Lipo-6/Cialabol/Rem. Also i wouldn't use it between cycles because it does cause suppression, and you can save a bundle if you find var or any steroid for that matter in powder form and cap it/brew it up yourself, which i'll do in the future.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see var being a part of every single cycle if i had bulk powder.