Dbol or Tbol?

Bigguns R Us

Awards
for a mass cycle? done dbol 3 times before...never done tbol...tempted to just for that reason.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
For a mass cycle, dbol. From what i hear tbol helps you cut up more like var.

FreakNasty22

Awards
how did u like the dbol? abombs would work better on a mass cycle, tbol is very very mild

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
how did u like the dbol? abombs would work better on a mass cycle, tbol is very very mild

i LOVE anadrol. just got done running it for hte first time in my current cycle and it was the ****. i got less sides that dbol, no painful back pumps, and crazy mass/strength gains.

Bigguns R Us

Awards
abombs didnt do much for me. could have been fakes but the headaches and **** i got said they were real. i had to be on nubain, vicadin or perks all day or i would wake up in the middle of the night practically in tears.

Guido

Awards
abombs didnt do much for me. could have been fakes but the headaches and **** i got said they were real. i had to be on nubain, vicadin or perks all day or i would wake up in the middle of the night practically in tears.
ooh that doesnt sound fun at all. Only sides ive had from DBol is occassional abdominal pain and if i take it late at night, sometimes it'll make me anxious, but i think that's all in my head. Those lower back pumps arent as painful as people make them out to be. It's just like a bad stiffness.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
Im trying tbol at 55mg ed, dbol is better mass builder hands down.

Bigguns R Us

Awards
ooh that doesnt sound fun at all. Only sides ive had from DBol is occassional abdominal pain and if i take it late at night, sometimes it'll make me anxious, but i think that's all in my head. Those lower back pumps arent as painful as people make them out to be. It's just like a bad stiffness.
yeah...i like dbol...makes deads kinda hard but thats why they make nubain.

Guido

Awards
Im trying tbol at 55mg ed, dbol is better mass builder hands down.
I've got 11 days left on my dbol regimen and i gotta say for the first 2 weeks the effects i felt were all in pumps and increased vascularity. But yesterday i did shoulders and arms and saw a huge jump in pounds and reps performed, along with the usual mind blowing pump after 2 sets and continuing for the entire workout.

wiseguyx34x

Awards
i like running abombs, unless im taking 10 dbol a day...

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
tbol = trinabol right ? (Chlorodehydromethyltestosterone)

boskers22

Awards
its oral turanabol, put yea u got tha chem name right

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
here is the drug profile .... hope it will be useful

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 10
Davy25 Anabolics 26
Anabolics 20
Anabolics 9