nolva vs. proviron

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think my spelling is wrong but it's an anti estrogen that sounds something like provine or proviron or soemething...anyways i'm almost out of nolva and I am only on week 2 (because I sold my nolva to my friends thinking I could get more and I couldent) so this guy says to take proviron which is "less expensive and more effective" can you guys give me some feedback...?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
is this week two of your PCT or week two of your cycle? if its for estrogen control on cycle its fine, but most likely NOT less expensive than nolva. if this is for PCT proviron is not a sustitute for nolva or clomid.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Proviron sucks, honestly, for your desired purpose. Proviron has almost no effective anti-estrogenic properties. It is rumored to have some AI activity, but I've noticed none that I would comment on. It's also "more expensive and less effective" than Nolva.

So what are you wanting it for? Nolva to have on hand during the cycle?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wish I could get some Proviron here in the US.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its funny, one time I was setting up a cycle and I had a Mail Boxes Etc box and everything. I ordered all of the stuff I needed for my cycle without incident. Then when I was about to receive my last package, containing only Proviron, I received a Customs Letter. Ever since then I have not ordered anything through the mail that couls lead to seizure. And unfortunately there is no one I know locally that has any Proviron. Lots of the local guys are not to careful about their PCT or anti-Es

You can't find someone with it? If so maybe go out of the US for it. :smite:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its funny, one time I was setting up a cycle and I had a Mail Boxes Etc box and everything. I ordered all of the stuff I needed for my cycle without incident. Then when I was about to receive my last package, containing only Proviron, I received a Customs Letter. Ever since then I have not ordered anything through the mail that couls lead to seizure. And unfortunately there is no one I know locally that has any Proviron. Lots of the local guys are not to careful about their PCT or anti-Es

So you are buying from gym guys? Don't you get ripped a new butthole with those prices? Maybe you have a cheap local source, I have not heard of anyone finding those though. Maybe if you talk to your source you could have him order it for you, doubtful he would.

About the seizure letter, were you ordering domestic, or international? If it was domestic than they must have had some VERY bad packaging. If international, they still might have had bad packaging, or you could just be unlucky.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The siezure was on an international package and you are correct I think I had just ordered so much stuff that I finally had some bad luck.

As far as the local guys go the prices haven't been too bad but it seems like everyone's theory around these parts is just to take some clomid after your cycle and thats it for PCT. That is definately not my plan.

So you are buying from gym guys? Don't you get ripped a new butthole with those prices? Maybe you have a cheap local source, I have not heard of anyone finding those though. Maybe if you talk to your source you could have him order it for you, doubtful he would.

About the seizure letter, were you ordering domestic, or international? If it was domestic than they must have had some VERY bad packaging. If international, they still might have had bad packaging, or you could just be unlucky.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The siezure was on an international package and you are correct I think I had just ordered so much stuff that I finally had some bad luck.

As far as the local guys go the prices haven't been too bad but it seems like everyone's theory around these parts is just to take some clomid after your cycle and thats it for PCT. That is definately not my plan.
Well that is obviously better than nothing, but yea Im with you, I like to help as much as possible with estrogen control, boosting test, cortisol control, and bringing the nuts back to being large and in charge! :head:

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah this guy tell's me proviron is a sub for nolva, well i'm out of nolva at week 2 of my pct...what should I do?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
yeah this guy tell's me proviron is a sub for nolva, well i'm out of nolva at week 2 of my pct...what should I do?
Always have a Nolva reserve next time. I'd get some Nolav shipped ASAP.

Proviron is no sub for Nolva

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Look at our sponser, custom can probably overnight you some. Not sure if it is a normal shipping method of his, but if you speak with him I am sure you could get something worked out. Running out of nolva at week 2 is a big problem, you really should have planned better. Not sure if it was poor planning or something went wrong with it, as in a spill or such. Either way, get nolva.

anapolack

Banned
Awards
proviron for pct is not a good idea since its an androgen.....use during cycle for raging rapin sex drive

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
proviron for pct is not a good idea since its an androgen.....use during cycle for raging rapin sex drive
Hey slik check out the date. I am sure the guy has it figured out by now. :lol:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
:jaw: i'm always in awe of some of you people .. why the **** would you start a cycle without EVERYTHING in order ...