Fenugreek and Male Lactation - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Fenugreek and Male Lactation

1. Pax
    Gold Member

Get some cabergoline or bromocriptine from a board sponsor. It works....WONDERS!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Been researching this one a little. If one was paranoid about the fenugreek thing causing lactation, or if it did in fact cause it in some individuals, couldn't one simply supplement with some of the more common/cheap prolacton inhibiting substances such as Vitex and/or Tyramine while taking Fenugreek. This way you could reep the benefits of Fenugreek, especially the libido benefits while the same time minimizing any possible negative side effects.

I'm thinking about trying it in the coming weeks.

•   

3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen
    Been researching this one a little. If one was paranoid about the fenugreek thing causing lactation, or if it did in fact cause it in some individuals, couldn't one simply supplement with some of the more common/cheap prolacton inhibiting substances such as Vitex and/or Tyramine while taking Fenugreek. This way you could reep the benefits of Fenugreek, especially the libido benefits while the same time minimizing any possible negative side effects.

I'm thinking about trying it in the coming weeks.
    Thats what I was thinking. I had a little nipple sensitivity towards the end of a TRN cycle and I started taking 200mg of B6 per day. I have not had problems since and I am now done with PCT. I would rather not take a drug with possible side effects unless I feel it is absolutely needed.

On a side note, ALRI is coming out with Restore which is going to be like an anti-cortisol/anti-prolactin/anti-estrogen type supplement. Sounds very interesting and the ingredient profile looks great.

4. Pax
    Gold Member

When it comes to being a man and having **** leak out of your nipple... why would you want a "cheap" substance. Drop the money and get some cabergoline for research purposes.

5. Board Supporter

Bro- it WAS the cycle. This happened to me also. It lasted a few weeks after the cycle. I did not use Fenu- in my PCT.
    Of course it did not reoccur the next morning. But, try it again the next day. The buildup, within the gland takes a little time, so if you got some out one day, chances are, you wont the next. You just kinda have to check every few days to be able to tell when it stops.

6. Registered User

Shudder.

7. Registered User

I have encountered the same problem while using fenugreek. Great libido enhancing effects but made my nipples very puffy and lactate a little as well. Was taking atleast 2g's a day for about a month. B-6 helped reduce this effect somewhat while taking it but after halting the fenu for 2 weeks now, nipples are hardly puffy at all and no longer lactate.

8. Registered User

funegreek is a intresting libido helper, I think it does have some propertys(outside of smelling like maple) that can be helpful to the body, but its better in Women because its able to help product milk. There are study's being done for this purpose, while i tried the product when it first came out, never felt much outside of a mild boost in libido. Thank god nothing came out of my pec's.

Dr liftalot

9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Pax
    Ive been using fenugreek for a few weeks to combat shrinkage due to a superdrol cycle. Tonight, I notice a bit of lactation from my nipples. I have no gyno, and have never had gyno. Is this a normal side effect from the fenugreek? Or are there other hormonal issues I should be worried about? If I cease and desist with the fenugreek, will it go away?

Fiancee is all over me to stop everything!!
    Doesn't surprise me.

Women use fenugreek to supplemeent "natural breast enlargement" and one of the common side effects is lactation.

10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

You homos need to stop playin' with your boobs so much and go to the gym like a real man! Maybe they wouldn't leak so bad that way.

OK seriously, I know lactation is no laughing matter, but I've used fen for the last 8-9 years and never had a problem. I guess some may need to be careful with it though.

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.

I know its hard but you gotta stop squeezing your nips.

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    I know its hard but you gotta stop squeezing your nips.
    It's an OCD thing I think. We've all done it because we want to monitor that it's getting better, but like you say, it must be controlled or you only make it worse.

13. Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    You homos need to stop playin' with your boobs so much and go to the gym like a real man! Maybe they wouldn't leak so bad that way.

OK seriously, I know lactation is no laughing matter, but I've used fen for the last 8-9 years and never had a problem. I guess some may need to be careful with it though.

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I've had gyno since puberty...I NEVER pinch my nips..lol. that **** hurts man.

15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  240 lbs.

but the best advice! Stop playin with your titties!

•   

Page 2 of 2 First 12

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lactation help
    By strongman250 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 08:40 PM
  2. Lactation and puffy nips
    By SweetLou321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:57 PM
  3. lactation OUTCOME?